Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6672
hello all, a clanmate and i recently viewed the video on secrets of battlefield, the one where the oil tower shoots an AA missle at an oncoming plane. We tried this out on a empty server, and figured out how to accurately "trap" missles in the oil tower. I wont release the full details on how to perform the exploit, but i will say that the missles cant be kept there for very long. it took us about half an hour of messing around to figure out how to trap them every time. I have compiled a short (1 min) film of us doing the exploit, to show you how screwd the missles are now.

Download here:
http://files.filefront.com/AA_gun_explo … einfo.html

because the missles wont stay in the tower for long, its not very useful to use in ballte, unless you know a plane is coming in advance. We also did other relativley easy things with the missles, like making them jump from one tower to the other, but i didnt film this. excuse the laggy parts, as my computer isnt the best.

Have fun glitching
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6708|Seattle
lol missles in orbit of oil towers
teh adam
+2|6709
lol... AA crack missiles at their finest.

These missiles act so erratic... I wonder if it possible to hit yourself with your own missile?
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6717|Vancouver BC Canada
stupid patch... they worked properly before...
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6723
I can just see the Dice staff meeting.

"Hey guys, I just drastically recoded the entire anti-aircraft missile system! Lets release it worldwide without any playtesting!"

"Good idea Bob! In fact, you're promoted, and you get a raise."
smitheagle
+-2|6681
Im only getting the title screen and music the whole 59 seconds of this movie??
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6785

Skruples wrote:

"Hey guys, I just drastically recoded the entire anti-aircraft missile system! Lets release it worldwide without any playtesting!"

Well, that meeting followed the old meeting for the AA system.

"Hey guys, I just coded the AA missle system! You can shoot missles but it'll just show an animation and miss every target possible unless it's a friendly. Screw testing, the players will love it!"

"Great plan Bob! You get a cookie and a gold star!"
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6730|NL
HEFTIG!!!

(cool)
Skinnister
+43|6748|UK
thats not an exploit it happens when you shot at a enemy air vehicle though or next to an tall object, it happend to me plenty of times like when I shot at an chopper in gulf of oman through the trees went all fucked up on me.
P.s very well made video though nice
CrazeD
+368|6695|Maine

teh adam wrote:

lol... AA crack missiles at their finest.

These missiles act so erratic... I wonder if it possible to hit yourself with your own missile?
Yes...

Me and some guys were messing around with this today aswell. I said, hey I wonder if it works in a jet. So I got in a jet, headed towards an oil tower and shot some missles. The missles stayed in the tower until I lost my lock, then they shot out after me. :S
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6766|Malaga, EspaƱa

GotMex? wrote:

Skruples wrote:

Well, that meeting followed the old meeting for the AA system.

"Hey guys, I just coded the AA missle system! You can shoot missles but it'll just show an animation and miss every target possible unless it's a friendly. Screw testing, the players will love it!"

''Hey guys, I fixed the AA heat seeking rocket thing...errrrr well i just put some numbers in the coding program, errrrrrr....and i did test it and i love it, the rocket will only chace flying commanders..i bet the players will love that it makes the game more realistic and stop the whining.

''Good Job Bob, now suck my cock!''
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6723|England, UK
LOL. Obviously a new patch will be needed soon to sort that out! Nice vid.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6719|Germany

the_outsider38 wrote:

stupid patch... they worked properly before...
No,they didn't!You couldn't hit a jet with it.

Stop trying to make EA revert the patch to jetwhore-paradise.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6793|AUS, Canberra

smitheagle wrote:

Im only getting the title screen and music the whole 59 seconds of this movie??
maybe you should upgrade your 15 kbs connection.
[BSF]Nexar
Banned
+4|6688|3 Miles East of Smurf Village
So how is this EXPOSED if you are not going to show us how to perform it? We already know about this. Are you just trying to show us that you know how to work windows movie maker and how to import audio files?
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6777
The 1.2 AA can turn freakishly fast now. The other day I fired two AA from the Stinger site at the MEC uncappable on Gulf of Oman, at a plane flying away from me on the runway... 1 missile went after it... te other turned 160 degrees & flew into the attack chopper taking off...

Was a real moment of clarity
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6768|Houston, TX

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

Skruples wrote:

Wow! Bob has had quite the month eh?  This guy gets a promotion, a raise, a cookie, a gold star, but then has to eat a meat popsicle in his new corner office. (with a window!)  Tough break Bob.

Additional punny material:

Office manager: "Put Neil in the same office with that Bob guy.  That way, when I want my dick sucked I can go to Neil & Bob......"

KJ

I'm stuck at work, so I have nothing better to do than sit around and read about the Chronicles of Bob.

Last edited by Kung Jew (2006-02-17 08:32:24)

Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6723

Kung Jew wrote:

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

Wow! Bob has had quite the month eh?  This guy gets a promotion, a raise, a cookie, a gold star, but then has to eat a meat popsicle in his new corner office. (with a window!)  Tough break Bob.

Additional punny material:

Office manager: "Put Neil in the same office with that Bob guy.  That way, when I want my dick sucked I can go to Neil & Bob......"

KJ

I'm stuck at work, so I have nothing better to do than sit around and read about the Chronicles of Bob.
Bob isnt that special, he's just the only coder Dice has working on battlefield 2 patches. Why do you think it takes 3-4 months to make a few changes?
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6674|Spokane, Washington

poor bob you have to feel sorry for him even though he cant fix anything.....

anyway im the other person in that video and i just have to say you can do some freaky things with the aa missles now.....i made one go in a 360 loop for like 40 seconds...
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6672
well we tried to shoot down other jets while they were stuck.....but only 1 missle hit, so it wasnt enough to kill the jet.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6717|Vancouver BC Canada
Well i could shoot down jets in 1.12...Maybe u needed some practice...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard