[killer]manxs
+148|6680|San Diego C.A.
this is really getting out of hand, first the upport guns now people are using claymores as primry weapons because you cant tk with it and someone can get killed like 20 feet form it ,and doesent it say WHEN ENEMY WALKS OVER IT! ea meesed up this time
sparklet
Banned
+34|6779|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
yes imnoticing it to
EDIT yes you can still tk

your clay more siting there a enenemy walks in setting it off but at the same time a freindly wlaks in too blowing both up
happaned to me bfor walked into a enemy clay

Last edited by sparklet (2006-02-16 21:08:49)

ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6866|Sheffield, UK
great for getting expert explosives though.
jjrp02
+18|6679|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
they have gotten pretty rediculous pretty quick
TigrisJK
+3|6757
WHAT!? You can't TK with the claymores anymore!?

Holy crap I gotta boot up Special Forces when I'm done my essays and test this out!
[killer]manxs
+148|6680|San Diego C.A.
yea but that is really bad because well,think of it this way u know c4...well this is bader because if the guy dies u die as well and along with teammates if he just keeps deploying it....so now instead of c4 whores..its going to be....oh no!! CLAYMORE WHORES!!!! NOOOOOOOO
jjrp02
+18|6679|Baton Rouge, LA, USA

[killer]manxs wrote:

yea but that is really bad because well,think of it this way u know c4...well this is bader because if the guy dies u die as well and along with teammates if he just keeps deploying it....so now instead of c4 whores..its going to be....oh no!! CLAYMORE WHORES!!!! NOOOOOOOO
so true
[killer]manxs
+148|6680|San Diego C.A.
lol
Nickoflouse
+2|6731|Iowa
well before the patch i know that people set off claymores at 8m...im gonna go test it and see if the blast raduis change any
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6861|Denver colorado
all you are just noobs that cant handle non noobish change
[killer]manxs
+148|6680|San Diego C.A.

lavadisk wrote:

all you are just noobs that cant handle non noobish change
cant you think of this!!!! there going to be tons of claymore whores!!!thats going to ruin the whole game!!
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6820|England
Claymores are great, every time I kill a sniper I switch kits with him, plant his claymores, then switch back to my kit again. Easy kills
Maj.Do
+85|6783|good old CA
u cant tk with claymores now? wtf
TigrisJK
+3|6757
Do you have ANY idea how annoyingly STUPID people were about Claymores before the patch? This is a GOOD thing! I was afraid to use the claymores cause people were idiots about it all the time! The only place I let them lie around was in enemy bases when I'd be taking their flag!
[killer]manxs
+148|6680|San Diego C.A.
welll that is kind of what most people do...its smart if the guys too stuiped to go bak to that spot
[killer]manxs
+148|6680|San Diego C.A.

TigrisJK wrote:

Do you have ANY idea how annoyingly STUPID people were about Claymores before the patch? This is a GOOD thing! I was afraid to use the claymores cause people were idiots about it all the time! The only place I let them lie around was in enemy bases when I'd be taking their flag!
have some common sence...this is bad because no one will just using the sniper kits to snipe...only to claymore people..u should only be using it to put on a ladder just for safty when u r sniping
dink[emu]
+0|6689
Karkand looks like shit, dumbass MEC noobs lay claymore at front entrance and the 3 sides.  Not to mention they lay it in every ally, so lame.
[killer]manxs
+148|6680|San Diego C.A.
yes that is lame....dam claymore whores....by the way claymore whores was made up by me copyright 2006
airborne916
+24|6697

dink[emu] wrote:

Karkand looks like shit, dumbass MEC noobs lay claymore at front entrance and the 3 sides.  Not to mention they lay it in every ally, so lame.
LOL i see it it is so bad.
Scarymother
+1|6774
It's just a server option.  I know that two of the larger Australian server providers (GameArena and Internode) are at least considering turning this option off (so back to normal).
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6865

sparklet wrote:

yes imnoticing it to
EDIT yes you can still tk

your clay more siting there a enenemy walks in setting it off but at the same time a freindly wlaks in too blowing both up
happaned to me bfor walked into a enemy clay
yeah, happened on karkand to me (on both claymores) but I got more kills than TKs so it's all good.

looked like this
=[4th]=Slaythem [Claymore] Enemy1
=[4th]=Slaythem [Teamkills] Idiot1
=[4th]=Slaythem [Claymore] Enemy2
=[4th]=Slaythem [Teamkills] Idiot2
=[4th]=Slaythem [Claymore] Enemy3

and then after that I layed another claymore.

=[4th]=Slaythem [Claymore] Enemy1
=[4th]=Slaythem [Teamkills] Idiot1
=[4th]=Slaythem [Claymore] Enemy2

two punishes out of that, by the way.
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6734|North Kackalaka
Claymore whore, i already was before the patch, yeah that claymore at your spawn point was mine.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6800|Human Meat Shield
Claymore's before the patch I was okay, even though I don't play sniper, that has never changed. You guys make it sound like someone stole your dog. Nothing has changed with the claymore except you can't blow them up, now a sniper can TACTICALLY be hiding without you guys bragging : ' I like it when there are snipers, I can knife them while they aren't looking'. Now the shoes on the other foot and people are bitching because they can't get easy kills anymore. Makes you wonder. Well come the think of it I used to never be Engineer, now that I am, I can rid all your claymores, mines ( and in the future C4).  The engineer was not used except in tanks, now you tank lads will actually have to get out of one to rid the mines. That's an adjustment-- and change -- and with all this bitching I noticed that people don't like change, just like the 1.12 patch people were complaining that they can't get 500 PIAR in the BH anymore, but they adapted, now you have the flyboys complaining about the AA (because they can't freely go about raping people and bragging about thier 75:1 K/D), I had no problem in one especially if I new the map, People bragging about their points is useless to me.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6704|Colorado
Sounds good to me, peeps would allways seem drawn to my clay's like a moth to flame, tk tk tk tk tk ouch.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6684|pimelteror.de
i got my basic explosive badge with claymores today... it was too easy, because i planted every captured flag with them and went on (especially with all the PKM-guys right now, i never run dry)...

one thing i have to complain about is, that you´re not able to blow mines up anymore. claymores/mines/c4 aren´t very fair, because the bring sudden death without risking your own skin - so this might be something that ea should fix soon, before "ClayWhore" is getting the heritage of past time bunnyhoppers, dolphindivers etc..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard