=MLK=Fo0
+0|6684
Hey all need some help here. I was running bf2 + 1.2 patch and everything was fine. I installed SF today and well it patched my bf2 to version 1.1.......so I installed patch 1.12 and everything was fine...I tried to then install the 1.2 incrimental patch and it tells me I must be running 1.12 to install the patch???I thought I was running 1.12 or is 1.1.2 a different version? In bf2 it says I am running 1.1.2xxxx<= some numbers...what did I do wrong or how do I fix it? thanks.

ps system spec

MSI K8n Neo4
7800 GT
80 GB SATA WD HD
2 GB gskill ram pc3200 ddr400
win xp SP2
thechanz
+-1|6678
hmm i never tried the method like you have, you should have just install bf2 and sf and then add the patches afterwards. I mean why did you install bf2 and then patch and then install sf coz you already have both at the first place right?

But newayz just start fresh again safe the time figuring out, bf2+sf +(1.12 + incre1.2) or (1.2 full)

the numbers after the 1.12xxxx does not matter, 1.12 is for us to indicate what is what. 1.1.2 is same as 1.12, well for bf2 newayz
=MLK=Fo0
+0|6684
well I just got sf today...I wasnt gonna get it..but the unlocks..plus my friends said it was fun... I didnt install this way on purpose just the way it worked out. I have had bf2 for about 10 days.
thechanz
+-1|6678
orite ic, well if you still having trouble figuring out y it isn't working, you may as well reinstall everything again, coz you got a fast computer newayz
=MLK=Fo0
+0|6684
true ...I am dling the full 1.2 patch to see if that works we shalll see now SHANT WE!
thechanz
+-1|6678
yup, let me know if the full patch helped
thechanz
+-1|6678
if you know how to use bittorrent its better to get it from 3dgamers.com coz they have the bittorent file and its faster.
=MLK=Fo0
+0|6684
yea it worked using the full patch.. But I didnt get any free unlocks...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard