RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6500|Somewhere else

C4 that you can detonate individually.

AT mines you that you can bury-but only disable vehicles, not destroy them.

Those underwater handheld propellers, for getting on shore without being slaughtered.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6169|'straya
Personally i think more countries should be in the game (Not just america fighting everyone in the fucking world) other aliies like UK,france,canada,australia etc etc and include all the weapons from those countries *(eg: M16 america, AUG australia, L85 UK, FAMAS france etc etc)
Simon
basically
+838|6678|UK

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Personally i think more countries should be in the game (Not just america fighting everyone in the fucking world) other aliies like UK,france,canada,australia etc etc and include all the weapons from those countries *(eg: M16 america, AUG australia, L85 UK, FAMAS france etc etc)
Exactly what I was going to say. +1

I'd also like to see more diversity with the pistols and perhaps more types of attack heli's, not just one for each country. One thing I would NOT like to see is customizable classes.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6169|San Antonio, Texas
How could I forget? Timed C4. A must, so tanks and armour need to get out and defuse it even if a Spec-Ops dies placing it. It's always irritating in BF2 to run up to a piece of armour, place 2 C4, and have the slightest movement crush you.

Defusing could be a course in the possible training sessions. Or only engineers can defuse.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6402|the land of bourbon

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Just give me a freakin flamethrower and game over bitches - that's if I can see thru the tears in my eyes after I lite-up little noobs and watch them run away screaming "Fire, Fire, Oh Shit!, Hot, Hot"  sizzzzzzle   sizzzzzzzzle   
or at least molotov's.  that would kick ass.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6542
.44 magnum please

6 shots, big recoil, long reload time, 1 shot kill

*drools*
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6579|Hungary
NATO:

Leopard 2 A6
Dingo
Gepard
Marder
Panzerhaubitze 2000
Luchs
Roland
Tiger HAP
Chinook
EU Fighter Typhoon
Tornado
All sort of H&K guns

MEC:

T-90
T-72
BTR
Tunguska
Mig jets
All kinda russian guns and vehicle
Drexel
+43|6497|Philadelphia
I'd like to see the artillery fired to land simultaneously.  None of this, trickle rain crap we have now.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6657|USA

MetaL* wrote:

SPAS-12
FN FAL
MP5SD3
K2 Assault rifle
Tavor TAR-21
HK416
M14
M21
M82A3
FAMAS
FN FNC
Benelli M4 Super 90
HK53A3
HK33A3
all of those r in "Rainbow Six:Vegas 2" except like 2 of em
Gfr28
+6|5935
i personally would like us army with like choices of rangers,delta, or something of that nature...but 1 gun id really like to see is the  CheyTac m200 sniper rifle
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6734|Purplicious Wisconsin
^
Did you see that sniper on Future Weapons(program for the discovery and military channel)?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Gfr28
+6|5935
naw  i must of missed it ...but its a beast....also seen it on the movie shooter its pretty badazz
Wallpaper
+303|6014|The pool

blademaster wrote:

I would like to fly huge airplane which is capable of dropping nukes as well as supplies and you would have smaller planes trying bring it down. Also I would like to throw a knife, slice someones throat with the knife, hit someone with the weapon knock them out and steal their uniform and dress as one of their then start killing their team.
If you want those kinda things, play ET:QW

I want an XM8!1!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard