-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6704
go to a server with friendly fire off and run around with c4. trust me. well it helps to know the c4 chucking and blowing it in mid air thing as well.

Last edited by -iLL*NaYmL3sS (2006-02-10 14:43:04)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6789|Noizyland

Be me. Then you will rule forever...

Seriously though, being a good gunner with a good pilot is great. I pride myself on not being able to fly well, but in being an excellent crew member, wether using TVGMs, LGMs, miniguns, or simply hanging out the back of a transport chopper doing what I can to help.

Especially when you're in a team-filled athmosphere like I was the other day.The Blackhawk pilot/squadleader was telling us what to do and we did it. It was awesome. When he told us to bail we bailed, took points, he landed, we got back in, on to the next point, (modern Blackhawk whoring.) At one point he said, "Okay, all but my right gunner get out when I touch down." Since that was me I stayed and provided cover for my squad-mates while they took a point. It was awesome fun. Be in a great teamworking squad/team and you will score well. run around like a headless chook, you will die a lot. Unless you are me.
Then you will rule forever.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
|:><.><:|nogarD_lpC
+0|6669|Arkansas

Knochenmann_AUT wrote:

Get a lop of points with no skill:

1) Support! Forgett Medic, People are alive or dead, who cares, but everybudy need amunition! A AT Trooper taking out a tank can give you 4 Points for amunition. On Iron Gator, you can get the gold star without fireing a singe shoot, just with ammo bags.

2) Black Hawks! They are point creating machines! Look for a map without jets, get ourself and some other people in a black hawk... and than kill, kill, kill, get kill assits, get points for resupply, repair, medic, get driver assist points....
I would have to agree with you about being a support kit on many maps, some it does not work that well on, but the best map for being support in my opinion is Karkand.  You get into a group of people that are assault, AT, Spec Opps, maybe even sniper, and you can get around 50 team points in no time. I.E. : Last night on Karkand with 4 clan members had the best non-commander round so far, 108 with 35+:20 kd ratio with 40+ team points.

As for the black hawk's if you can fly then fly, if you can't be a medic or resupply and try your best to be on a mini-gun.  You can sit there tear people up with the mini-gun, when you over heat the gun or when you waste all on the ground, you resupply or heal as soon as you let go of the trigger.  Personally I like being resupply, because if you are a medic you have to get off of the gun to heal yourself, I believe.
WormGuts
+17|6809|Dayton, Ohio
Get a couple of buddies to stat pad with you.  Of corse your stats will be wiped not long after   
ilyandor
+31|6703|Phoenix, AZ
COMMANDER 64 PLAYER OMAN.

Gold.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6780|Toronto Canada
use teh linebacker in kubra, 147 points baby
Tearsofromance
+0|6701|Canada
https://img110.imageshack.us/img110/755/usethesearch1xm.jpg

Board footer