=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6748|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
Bear with me......

I was playing on my clan server today and after a few minutes of sneaking around and getting 4 kills unharmed I decided to use my UAV to help me aim the airstrike i'd get after my next kill, my UAV didn't seem to work (I ignored this thinking it was just a bug) but someone elses came up and I saw that there was an enemy around the corner. I killed the enemy and pressed my button to use my airstrike.... still no luck.

Again I took this to be some sort of bug and ignored it, I turned the next corner and ran into 3 enemies who I took out with a few bursts from my Uzi, at which point my screen was flashing red and one of my clanmates commented on TS 'bloody hell Vega I could have sworn I hit you then'.

Turn the next corner and i'm on top of one of the enemies flags and converting it to my teams when suddenly I start getting shot at, I get the usual hit indicators and the flashing screen as I turn to face the enemy, who turned out to actually be 3 enemies, they all empty their mags into me with no result - i'm still alive and kicking with just a flashing screen as if to say i'm on the verge of death.

At this point obviously the other team figured out what was going on and started on the chat

'Vega you haxor'
'Vega is hacking omg noob'
'Vega wtf you're invincible'
'My gun is broken'

etc etc

At this point I was extremely confused and kinda worried I was gonna get instantly exiled from my clan forever, one of my clanmates pipes up 'Vega are you unable to pick up any weapons or use your air support?' By this time I had ran out of ammo for my uzi and tried to pick up and enemy gun for more ammo - couldn't pick it up.

According to my clanmate he had been playing on a server a few days earlier when the same thing happened to another player who was told by an admin that they had seen it before and that the only way to sort it out was to logout of the server and log back in again.

I logged out, logged back in - everything back to normal.

Anyone else ran into this???
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6189|what

Vega you hax0r.

lol tbh it's never happened to me, but I have had the uav support mess up on me before. And then you don't get an airstrike, even though you know how many kills in a row you have. But I think that's probably happened to me when I've already got a chopper up.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6360|New Haven, CT
I'd rather be invincible than anything else.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6192|Vancouver | Canada
"My gun is broken." Lmao.

..Never happened to me though.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6360|New Haven, CT
Honestly, who cares if you are always invincible?

You don't need to use a chopper or airstrike to get kills if you can run around without dying.

I would be so tempted to continue with this glitch its sad. I'd have to hope that it was on a server filled with jerks so I was at least annoying people who deserved it.
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6748|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
Yeah but how about if someone gets your GUID and reports you for hacking? Besides which I was on my own clan server playing with and against regular players and clanmates who would lose all respect for me. I just left the server straight away and came back in.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6256|Phoenix, AZ
They say dont bring a knife to a gunfight, but your out of ammo and invincible... I figure thats an appropriate time as any to start slashing...

I would whore it up with my clannies just to fuck with people!!! lol

Last edited by GodFather (2008-02-20 21:59:56)

¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6221
i would just run around and knife everyone after my bullets ran out
Pi
+2|6027|Zevenaar
i noticed it also this weekend. I emptyd a whole lmg clip in his head and nothing happend.
When he logged off and on it was over.. (could be a hax) but why would he stand in front of me to shoot at him, so i had all the time with capturing it on film.

Also yesterday i was in a server and when i called in a chopper it flew over the map and then turn around and go away without firing??

Last edited by Pi (2008-02-21 04:13:54)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6611|London
It's a bug, kinda like the red tag bug from bf2.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6681|Malibu

Pi wrote:

Also yesterday i was in a server and when i called in a chopper it flew over the map and then turn around and go away without firing??
I saw that happening in some servers.

It didn't matter who called, or how many times the chopper was called, it ALWAYS turned and fled from the battle without firing a round...
robcr9
+111|6017
LoL CoD4 the new BuG4
Commie Killer
+192|6423
No, but I have been getting multiple UAVs, Airstrikes, and Helis per life.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6169|Carnoustie, Scotland

Pi wrote:

This happens if the person who calls in the chopper gets disconnected or changes team.
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6297
Maybe someone messed with the Rcon. /demigod ftw

Did you type that in console at all?
firebolt5
+114|6192
I heard this was a legit bug, I saw a video of it on Youtube but I can't find it.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6584
Commie Killer
+192|6423

Scratch[USA] wrote:

I love how the dick just keeps killing people.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6169|Carnoustie, Scotland

Commie Killer wrote:

Scratch[USA] wrote:

WWJD?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6326|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Funky_Finny wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Scratch[USA] wrote:

WWJD?
he'd do hubble

On a side note, I liked the choice in music.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6601|Area 51
I would seriously be like this when this happens to me, especially on S&D
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6517|Purdue
I wouldn't care if I didn't get any of the points/kills for that round, because it would be fun as hell just running around and knifing people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard