mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6807

That was awesome! For some reason I thought those retards existed only in America... Guess scientific ignorance is a universal thing...

Funky_Finny wrote:

The flag shouldn't flutter; there's no wind.
Who was the camera man, if Neil Armstrong was the first person on the surface?
There were too many lights.

Etc etc and that's without researching.
Do you not see the perpendicular rod in the flag that's holding it up?
Have you considered that maybe Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin set up the camera and then recorded themselves stepping out onto the moon and that's what the media plays along with his quote?
Are you aware that the sun shines on more solar bodies than just the Earth?

This is ridiculous. I thought this was supposed to be a thread about laughing at religious nuts, not trying to deal with people who can't understand that we've actually been to the moon.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2008-02-20 14:02:54)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6890

Bernadictus wrote:

Next person that start on the whole lunar issue gets a 3-D-VAC. Stop the bloody derailing, and stick on the issue!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6598|The Land of Scott Walker

KylieTastic wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

The flag shouldn't flutter; there's no wind.
Who was the camera man, if Neil Armstrong was the first person on the surface?
There were too many lights.

Etc etc and that's without researching.
So you just trying to prove the point that its not just crazy muslims that believe crap just cuz they read it somewhere?

but.... over to Stingray...

Stingray24 wrote:

Please make your own conspiracy theory thread.  Kthxbye.
sure there must be one already - anyways?
I meant Funky should start his own thread instead of continuing with the lunar landing argument.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6152|The Mitten

Bernadictus wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Next person that start on the whole lunar issue gets a 3-D-VAC. Stop the bloody derailing, and stick on the issue!
Sorry Bern, my browser skipped a whole page....

Anyway, is this one guy supposed to represent the entire Islamic nation? If so, that's pretty fucked up, tbh. There are some Christians who believe some pretty crazy shit.
EE (hats
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6791|Amsterdam, NY

Bernadictus wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

dun make him say it agian you spammers
Stingray24

Morpheus1229 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Anyway, is this one guy supposed to represent the entire Islamic nation? If so, that's pretty fucked up, tbh. There are some Christians who believe some pretty crazy shit.
Link?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6703|CH/BR - in UK

Why Islamic? Why not just label the guy a stupid person? I've seen some creationists that said some pretty stupid shit.
Can't we just label stupid people stupid instead of associating them with religions or ethnic groups?

-konfusion
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6481

Funky_Finny wrote:

Uhmmm, Ok nevermind I erase everything cause i dun wanna get banned lolol. But, I argue its fair do discuss the moon issue as well, as this topic is basically about people who are so blatantly ignorant of scientific truths, and facts. And, we clearly can persuade that muslim retard, so can't we take it out on Mr. Finny here?

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2008-02-20 14:15:05)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6605|Cambridge, UK

konfusion wrote:

Why Islamic? Why not just label the guy a stupid person? I've seen some creationists that said some pretty stupid shit.
Can't we just label stupid people stupid instead of associating them with religions or ethnic groups?

-konfusion
QFT!
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6152|The Mitten

Stingray24 wrote:

Morpheus1229 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Link?
http://www.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/ ?

I'm sure that they're out there, they just think the Internet is the tool of the devil...

*checks 4chan*

*starts to believe them*
EE (hats
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6481

konfusion wrote:

-konfusion
Um, because he is basing his knowledge (If you can call it that) from the Koran? But, muslim + koran + stupid talk = stupid muslim. I think thats fair to say.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Stingray24

Morpheus1229 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Morpheus1229 wrote:

Link?

I'm sure that they're out there, they just think the Internet is the tool of the devil...

*checks 4chan*

*starts to believe them*
Um, something from the Bible, not the book of Mormon.   I don't see anything in there that even references a flat earth.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-02-20 14:21:09)

konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6703|CH/BR - in UK

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Um, because he is basing his knowledge (If you can call it that) from the Koran? But, muslim + koran + stupid talk = stupid muslim. I think thats fair to say.
Well, people complain when you talk about stupid Christians, so I figured I'd respond the same way to this...

-konfusion
Bernadictus
+1,055|6890

My whole thread was based on proving the fact that some people still take a silly fairytale book as 'proof', when there are more proven facts than pages in their book about certain issues.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6481

Bernadictus wrote:

My whole thread was based on proving the fact that some people still take a silly fairytale book as 'proof', when there are more proven facts than pages in their book about certain issues.
So how can a person still believe something like that guy (Or, the moon landing not happening lol)? Where is the problem? Is it an intelligence issue? Is it a undying love for following a religious path based on a holy book? Is a person just raised that way by parents and are very skeptical about scientific FACT?
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6152|The Mitten

Stingray24 wrote:

Morpheus1229 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Link?

*checks 4chan*

*starts to believe them*
Um, something from the Bible, not the book of Mormon.   I don't see anything in there that even references a flat earth.
I didn't exactly say that there were people who believe the earth is flat; I was mearly saying that labeling a whole religious group based on one person was stupid.

I haven't actually seen this, but you might find something in this:
http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/friends_of_god/
EE (hats
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6152|The Mitten

Bernadictus wrote:

No, I'm sure that he just had a wierd way of interprting the Koran. I wouldn't label the Koran as a "fairy tale" because one person uses it to support his idea/belief.

AND HERE, FOR ALL THOSE ASKING FOR LINKS:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/earth_flat.htm
EE (hats
Bernadictus
+1,055|6890

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

So how can a person still believe something like that guy (Or, the moon landing not happening lol)? Where is the problem? Is it an intelligence issue? Is it a undying love for following a religious path based on a holy book? Is a person just raised that way by parents and are very skeptical about scientific FACT?
No it's because the person is engaged in a faith that has little to no respect to people who think differently, the heretics or unbelievers as they call them.
It shows that one single tactic that works like a charm in most religions, use the masses to control the individuals, until they are assimilated, one at a time.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6606|Ontario, Canada
i got an anti virus protection alert that someone was trying to enter my computer when i opened that
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Bernadictus
+1,055|6890

Morpheus1229 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

No, I'm sure that he just had a wierd way of interprting the Koran. I wouldn't label the Koran as a "fairy tale" because one person uses it to support his idea/belief.

It's not just a single incident, there are tons of those believers on this planet.
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6508|England - Kent
Some one buy this man a plane ticket tell him to go in a straight line and ask him if he sees any thing fimiler...
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6152|The Mitten

Bernadictus wrote:

Morpheus1229 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

It's not just a single incident, there are tons of those believers on this planet.
poeple who believe the earth is flat? Or people who believe in the Koran?
EE (hats
Stingray24

Morpheus1229 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Hey, a critics website.   That wouldn't have any agenda against the Bible would it?  No, surely not.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-02-20 15:17:06)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6481

xRBLx wrote:

Some one buy this man a plane ticket tell him to go in a straight line and ask him if he sees any thing fimiler...
lol problem solved.

Also in reply to Bernie, I agree that religions have their way of brainwashing people into thinking a certain thing, and really all it does is cause strife in this world...But, there are some good qualities to each religion. Things that teach people to be polite, honest, friendly...And....behead infidels...But really, is anything perfect??
twiistaaa
+87|6821|mexico
i dont want to watch it again, but what did he say about the eye? that the top half is for seeing things far away? and thats why we see the mast first.. haha thats so fucking stupid. why don't you move you top half of the eye down abit and focus on the rest of the boat?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard