wtf.panda
+0|6691
Just wondering, were we suposed to get 2 new unlocks with the 1.2 patch like we did with 1.12? I've gotten to where I like to play nothing but sniper and engineer now and I haven't recieved any unlocks yet, and I've downloaded and installed the patch. I'm the type of person who doesn't play hardcore, but played long enough to get First Sergeant and going from 20,000 points to 50,000 points is just to much..

So if they don't give free unlocks with the patch, are they going to add any new ranks inbetween the 20,000 and 50,000 mark any time soon? Seems to me that 30,000pts is a little much :\
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6793|The United Center
...you know those two unlocks you got about two weeks ago for absolutely no reason whatsoever?
kruelo14
+0|6887
I didn't get any new unlocks and I want some if I can get some, and I agree with panda a 30,000 point jump is a lot when the officer rank is only like 15,000 away if that.
wtf.panda
+0|6691
I don't remember getting those unlocks on my main account, and I just checked my other 2 accounts that I created months ago(to see which SF weapons to get ) and neither of them had 2 free unlocks, maybe I'm bugged?
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6730|The Netherlands
U are not they only one
[CDA][eLecTro]
+0|6771|Hengelo, Netherlands
same here
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6893|North Texas
They aren't FREE unlocks. You have to earn them just like the others. If you passed a rank that should have given you a new SF unlock, then you'd have received the notification two weeks ago.

I don't know why this is so confusing for you people.
kruelo14
+0|6887
Well that's freakin gay becuase I have about under 30,000 points till my next rank which is SGTMAJ and it will take me FOREVER to get there becuase i'm not a "hardcore" player and I don't play all that often. EA needs to lower the points in between 1stSGT and SGTMAJ.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6816|AUS, Canberra
ok everyone in here saying they didnt get the unlocks has not played spec forces, surely you guys can work out why you dont have the unlocks.
mporlier
+42|6686|Montreal, Canada
I did not get the 2 free unlocks with patch 1.2 but listen to this! Yesterday I installed SF (with a lot of problems) I had 1 unlcok and I waited to get SF so I could grab the L96. To my surprise I got 5!! I repeat 5!! Unlocks. 4 free plus my earned one. Is this normal?
ResDog1
+51|6811|Netherlands

mporlier wrote:

I did not get the 2 free unlocks with patch 1.2 but listen to this! Yesterday I installed SF (with a lot of problems) I had 1 unlcok and I waited to get SF so I could grab the L96. To my surprise I got 5!! I repeat 5!! Unlocks. 4 free plus my earned one. Is this normal?
Yes this is normal...
This is the main reason a lot of people bought SF... for the extra unlocks.
If you get to the rank of 1st Sgt. you should have all but 2 unlocks.

Let's end this topic now... and use search in the future.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard