Saizmeerack
+2|5926
Hi! I got a problem...

Everytime i try to download something it stops...
Its not after the same time it stop (it could be after 10 minutes first and if i try again it could be at 70 minutes) ..
Its very annoying because i want Project Reality and Point of Existence SO MUCH! ..
Anyone having the same problem or just know the answer PLEASE help...

Thanks

/Saizmeerack
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

try a different site to download from or just use the torrent. What kind of connection are you using to download?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Saizmeerack
+2|5926

max wrote:

try a different site to download from or just use the torrent. What kind of connection are you using to download?
I have tried to download from all the sites there have been posted it just wont work... I dont know what a torrent is and i use lan connection or what you'll call it.. Thanks for you time .. But it just wont work.. If you can help me out would it be super!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

Saizmeerack wrote:

max wrote:

I have tried to download from all the sites there have been posted it just wont work... I dont know what a torrent is and i use lan connection or what you'll call it.. Thanks for you time .. But it just wont work.. If you can help me out would it be super!
That's typically a problem such as malware. What software do you use to clean your computer from viruses/malware?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Saizmeerack
+2|5926

King_County_Downy wrote:

That's typically a problem such as malware. What software do you use to clean your computer from viruses/malware?
I use Norman .. Do you know the answer?
robcr9
+111|5990
Never heard of Norman before ,

sounds like Norton tbh
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

Try running Spybot S&D, followed by Ad-Aware. Both are free. If they detect a lot of "stuff" on your computer, that's most likely the cause of your hardships.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6633|Camp XRay

King_County_Downy wrote:

Try running Spybot S&D, followed by Ad-Aware. Both are free. If they detect a lot of "stuff" on your computer, that's most likely the cause of your hardships.
where have you been oh king of the downy
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Saizmeerack
+2|5926

King_County_Downy wrote:

Thanks mate...
Note: Im danish... You'll maybe get confused of the "mate" part.. It just sound good..
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

Saizmeerack wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Thanks mate...
Note: Im danish... You'll maybe get confused of the "mate" part.. It just sound good..
No problem bro

*pinches Saizmeerack's butt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard