aimless
+166|6125|Texas
I'm relatively new to Sony's Vegas. I've seen a ton of great frag vids edited with vegas and was wondering what else I could do with it.

I made a quick little video of me and my friends flying around in jets. Now, this isn't meant to be an "omg were lyke pro gtfo" video, it's just for fun - to see what I could do in vegas (apparently not a lot yet).

http://files.filefront.com/Jet+Formatio … einfo.html

If you can, download it, its 720p. The stream leaves it squished.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma
Could have done with the ending being cut off sooner, seemed to go on for a long time on just a black screen.
I liked the idea of 3 jets making bombing runs, but would hate to be on the end of it!
Didn't really see much use of Vegas editing tools..

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2008-02-19 14:38:14)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
hintakaari
+113|5939
aimless
+166|6125|Texas

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Could have done with the ending being cut off sooner, seemed to go on for a long time on just a black screen.
I liked the idea of 3 jets making bombing runs, but would hate to be on the end of it!
Didn't really see much use of Vegas editing tools..
Yeah about the ending. I recorded it all at 1280x1024 and they way divx exports to 720p is that it crops off the top. So I made some little guidelines to show where my video was going to be cropped and added them to a track. I forgot to remove them when I rendered and they ran over on the end.

As for the youtube vid, it looks helpful, but is it worth sitting through for 45 minutes?
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska
vegas is a great tool, very very great. The best you can do to get more familiar with the program by messing around with effects and understand the beasics. It takes time

If you have any questions with vegas i will be glad to help you out. I have used vegas for years.

Last edited by Dsp-CS- (2008-02-19 19:33:01)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard