GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635

.Sup wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

.Sup wrote:

The people of Kosovo don't have any loyalty then? Is that what ur saying?
I think thats what they said when then declared independence from serbia ::rolls eyes smiley::
When then how can i know ur not the same as them? You say loyal i say maybe. We will see soon perhaps.
huh?
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6629|Amsterdam, NY

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

so less than 10 percent of a population should decide what the near 90% left should do?   

did you grow up in South Africa?
apartheid
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6444|The Twilight Zone

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

so less than 10 percent of a population should decide what the near 90% left should do?   

Wait until there's 90% of Mexicans in USA and 10% of you. I'll vote for Mexican independence.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6629|Amsterdam, NY

.Sup wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Wait until there's 90% of Mexicans in USA and 10% of you. I'll vote for Mexican independence.
Your going to vote for Mexican independence?
.Sup
be nice

SgtSlauther wrote:

.Sup wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Your going to vote for Mexican independence?
Letters aren't big enough?
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6549|Hungary
Hungary dont wanted to be part in the fights in WW1 but we were forced into the fight because Austria said so. It was not our war.

Vojvodina Serbian? Yes since 1920 but if you go back a little bit you will see that it was Hungarian since 1000.
Why do all cities got Hungarian name? Remember the battle of Nándorfehérvár? Who was the one who defended western europe from the Turks?
Why are the church bells at 12 every day? Because the Hungarians defended the west. Again we gave and gave and gave and what we got?
Punishment and dismemberment...how nice from the "great" west.

You will say this "but Vojvodina has major serbians there so Hungarians are in monorty" thats also correct but this wasnt allways so. The same happend as in Kosovo. It was serbian but Albanians were more and more every year. Guess what happend in Transylvania?
It was also Hungarian.

About Kosovo. This will effect problems in Europe. The nations who disagreed do fear to loose their territory. The conflict zones are:

1. Slovakia (southern part has major hungarian ethnic plus Slovakia was created from the Hungarian Kingdom)
2. Serbia (northen part called Vojvodina has some hungarians and was originally part from the Hungarian Kingdom)
3. Romania (western part called Transylvania or Erdély in hungarian has  over 2 million hungarians and was part from the Hungarian Kingdom)
4. Spain (north western part called Galicia)
5. Spain (eastern part called Catalonia)
6. Spain (northen part called Basque)
7. Cyprus (half greek and half turkey)
8. Belgium (northen part is Flamand or you can say dutch there was a crisis a few months ago but they solve it)
9. Belgium (southern part is Wallon or you can say french there was a crisis a few months ago but they solve it)
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635

.Sup wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

again with your racist logic. so somebody of mexican decent born in the US is going to be loyal to the mexican government.  I guess all black people choose africa as their first loyalty, all people of irish decent are irish and not american.  quit being a bigot.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

.Sup wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Kosovo was autonomous because Serbs were so nice to let them have it. People of Kosovo had the chance to decide on themselves how their life will be lived. But the land where they live was always Serbian and it should always be.
Why should the land always be Serbian?  Can you provide an answer that isn't emotional, i.e. based on logic and/or reason?  Independence is a gradual progression from Autonomy.

Perhaps Serbia can implement a sort of restitution or agreement plan with Kosovo regarding "their land".  Regional infighting will lead to nothing.  It is more important to the State of Serbia to lose Kosovo than the people of Serbia - and certain countries don't want to recognize the idea that autonomous regions progress to independant states.  To me, it just doesn't make sense for Kosovo to be a region of Serbia.
You said "It is more important to the State of Serbia to lose Kosovo than the people of Serbia".

You do know that Serbs also live in Kosovo right? What they think and want is not important right? I mean its Serbian land but since there's more Albanians on the Serbian territory, the Serbs should GTFO from Kosovo?
Yes, I am well aware.  What they think and want is important, but not more important than the area as a whole.  Since when was one of the conditions of independence/residence in Kosovo that you had to be Albanian?  Last time I checked, the most recent fighting there was Serbs massacring ethnic Albanians, not the other way around (as CPoe pointed out was happening in the mid 20th century).
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6629|Amsterdam, NY

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

.Sup wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

quit being a bigot.
I dont think thats possible for him.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635

SgtSlauther wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

apartheid
I could see why ethnic cleansing isnt just a spicy catchphrase in this region of the world.  Its engrained in their head growing up.   You are your ethnicity first before you are a citizen.
.Sup
be nice

venom6 wrote:

Hungary dont wanted to be part in the fights in WW1 but we were forced into the fight because Austria said so. It was not our war.

Vojvodina Serbian? Yes since 1920 but if you go back a little bit you will see that it was Hungarian since 1000.
Why do all cities got Hungarian name? Remember the battle of Nándorfehérvár? Who was the one who defended western europe from the Turks?
Why are the church bells at 12 every day? Because the Hungarians defended the west. Again we gave and gave and gave and what we got?
Punishment and dismemberment...how nice from the "great" west.

You will say this "but Vojvodina has major serbians there so Hungarians are in monorty" thats also correct but this wasnt allways so. The same happend as in Kosovo. It was serbian but Albanians were more and more every year. Guess what happend in Transylvania?
It was also Hungarian.

About Kosovo. This will effect problems in Europe. The nations who disagreed do fear to loose their territory. The conflict zones are:

1. Slovakia (southern part has major hungarian ethnic plus Slovakia was created from the Hungarian Kingdom)
2. Serbia (northen part called Vojvodina has some hungarians and was originally part from the Hungarian Kingdom)
3. Romania (western part called Transylvania or Erdély in hungarian has  over 2 million hungarians and was part from the Hungarian Kingdom)
4. Spain (north western part called Galicia)
5. Spain (eastern part called Catalonia)
6. Spain (northen part called Basque)
7. Cyprus (half greek and half turkey)
8. Belgium (northen part is Flamand or you can say dutch there was a crisis a few months ago but they solve it)
9. Belgium (southern part is Wallon or you can say french there was a crisis a few months ago but they solve it)
There are also Hungarians who live in Slovenia. Should we make them to leave our country and live somewhere else? Fuck no, we are nice, live here if you want just don't fucking declare independence on those 5 square meters (Kosovo situation).
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6629|Amsterdam, NY

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

SgtSlauther wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

apartheid
I could see why ethnic cleansing isnt just a spicy catchphrase in this region of the world.  Its engrained in their head growing up.   You are your ethnicity first before you are a citizen.
america ftmfw tbh
.Sup
be nice

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

SgtSlauther wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

apartheid
Just to make something clear. I don't give a fuck about different race. I see people who look different and if you understood my posts as racist then i have to say that was not my intention. I see all kinds of different races where i live. I'm just saying for example: what will prevent black people (you said they are loyal to Africa first) of a state that has more black people than white to become independent?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
Im gonna blame this one on the language barrier.   You arent making sense .sup.
commissargizz
+123|6455| Heaven
England had better watch out it if all the Polish lived in Kent they might want to declare independence.
.Sup
be nice

commissargizz wrote:

England had better watch out it if all the Polish lived in Kent they might want to declare independence.
Do you think it would be fair for English if they declared independence?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

.Sup wrote:

commissargizz wrote:

It would never happen.  Immigration/emigration is not the same as moving to a country with the purpose of setting up an independent state.  Any comparison to Poles in the UK or Mexicans in the US to this situation is illogical.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-02-19 14:03:30)

David.P
Banned
+649|6265

.Sup wrote:

commissargizz wrote:

No. Because i can tell from personal experience why.(My parents own businesses that cater to the polish population)

1. Strong Pound and Euro, Weak Dollar, Weaker Zloto(Polish currency) Thats why many move to england and western europe seeking jobs, And not to america.

2. Even though England is an Appeasement nation, It wont appease things such as this.

3. Admiration and Gratitudeto the brits for getting involved in WW2 when hitler invaded.
commissargizz
+123|6455| Heaven
It was meant as a joke, but seriously, why do you think it wont happen? Some Muslims are asking for Sharia Law to be introduced into the UK and that archbishop bloke almost agrees. It might happen? Don't write the option off.
commissargizz
+123|6455| Heaven
If they wanted to go American they would need visas and more money for travelling so it's cheaper and easier to come to Western Europe. If I could I would move to the States (or Australia)
David.P
Banned
+649|6265

commissargizz wrote:

It was meant as a joke, but seriously, why do you think it wont happen? Some Muslims are asking for Sharia Law to be introduced into the UK and that archbishop bloke almost agrees. It might happen? Don't write the option off.
Because we something that the "Shariaists" dont. Gratitude. We thank england for letting us have freedoms and economic wealth we could not have in our homeland, And we want to keep things the way they are. Not like the "Shariaists" We're comfortable with living the way we are now.
commissargizz
+123|6455| Heaven

David.P wrote:

commissargizz wrote:

Because we something that the "Shariaists" dont. Gratitude. We thank england for letting us have freedoms and economic wealth we could not have in our homeland, And we want to keep things the way they are. Not like the "Shariaists" We're comfortable with living the way we are now.
Exactly, you may not be Shaiaists but others are and will not be happy until they get want they want at the expense of others. We are too weak nowadays too scared too protest at all. All we the English want now is to get pissed and watch TV reality shows and read magazines about Z list celebrities, if Kent wanted to be annexed to Poland or France or introduce Islamic law most wouldn't care.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6549|Hungary
To .Sup

Yeah sure i know there are a very few hungarians in Slovenia. As that little part was originally hungarian. Cities called Lendva at the Mura river.
You know at least you the slovenians dont behave like the serbs,slovaks,romans. You do respect the minority there and dont discriminate them as the other countries around us do. I really respect Slovenia for this. You dont hear in the news about "people were attacked only because they were talking hungarian" related to Slovenia. It happens in the other countries offten. Thank you for it again.
I never discriminate a minority or someone else in my country.
.Sup
be nice

venom6 wrote:

To .Sup

Yeah sure i know there are a very few hungarians in Slovenia. As that little part was originally hungarian. Cities called Lendva at the Mura river.
You know at least you the slovenians dont behave like the serbs,slovaks,romans. You do respect the minority there and dont discriminate them as the other countries around us do. I really respect Slovenia for this. You dont hear in the news about "people were attacked only because they were talking hungarian" related to Slovenia. It happens in the other countries offten. Thank you for it again.
I never discriminate a minority or someone else in my country.
Nope that was never rightfully yours.
"After Yugoslavia fell, Germany, Italy, and Hungary each annexed parts of Slovenia, the largest part being Lower Styria which was annexed to the "Ostmark" (Nazi German Austria)."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Slovenia
You should also check our first country called Carantania.
zeidmaan
+234|6406|Vienna

I see some of you have strong feelings against Kosovo independence. Im interested to hear what would your solution be to the problem (since something had to be done) and what exactly are you fears?

Try to make it realistic also.

Last edited by zeidmaan (2008-02-21 05:58:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard