Poll

Would you support an independent California?

Yes32%32% - 51
No67%67% - 104
Total: 155
Jepeto87
+38|6683|Dublin
Is this not like the Kosovo thread? I see a funny similarity and some hypocrisy!
FallenMorgan
+53|5912|Glendale, CA

Jepeto87 wrote:

Is this not like the Kosovo thread? I see a funny similarity and some hypocrisy!
Yep.  I heard on CNN that if the country isn't gonna get any better Mexico will have more jobs than us.  WE'LL be sneaking over THEIR border!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

FallenMorgan wrote:

I'm a member of a movement that calls for secession of California from the United States of America.  Our ideas involve non-violent means, such as those that took place during the Orange Revolution in Ukraine or the Velvet Revolution which brought democracy to Czechoslovakia.
I knew from your first thread there was something odd about you.  You just confirmed it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I dont even think he is old enough to vote.
I agree.  I also do not think he has ever had a full time job.

Are you in college or something morgan?
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6516|Montucky

IRONCHEF wrote:

California is a joke.  First of all, we're largely already on our own, and we are floundering financially.  Mexico has a better chance at retaking this state more than we'd have a chance at secession.  I'd quickly move to Montana if CA tried some stupid chit like secession from the nation.
No God Damn It.

I'm absolutely fucking tired you of goddamn Californians coming to my state, Try Idaho or Wyoming.

I Kid.
FallenMorgan
+53|5912|Glendale, CA

usmarine wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I'm 16 and I'm a senior in high school.  I homeschool and might go to college within the next year or so perhaps.  No I've never had a full-time job or anything.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6478|Somewhere else

Take all of those pretentious Hollywood celebrities, dumb ass California laws, Berkeley Hippies, movie studios and thier shit movies,  reality tv creators,  rich entertainment executives, and make it all thier own. 

Then, with a little luck, the big one will hit, sinking half of that godforsaken state into the ocean, swalling all the evils of Hellywood with it.

Course, then they'll demand "aid" for thier crisis. 

Fuck em!

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

FallenMorgan wrote:

I'm 16 and I'm a senior in high school.  I homeschool and might go to college within the next year or so perhaps.  No I've never had a full-time job or anything.
Jesus you dont even pay taxes yet.  Stop complaining.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6485|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
So brings up my next point kids, Don't use drugs! I live in San Clemente CA, and I plan on keeping my American roots. So go back to your collective and have a nice day!!
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6516|Montucky

SgtHeihn wrote:

So brings up my next point kids, Don't use drugs!
QFT.
IRONCHEF
+385|6489|Northern California

S3v3N wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

California is a joke.  First of all, we're largely already on our own, and we are floundering financially.  Mexico has a better chance at retaking this state more than we'd have a chance at secession.  I'd quickly move to Montana if CA tried some stupid chit like secession from the nation.
No God Damn It.

I'm absolutely fucking tired you of goddamn Californians coming to my state, Try Idaho or Wyoming.

I Kid.
I know you're kidding, but this is a fun topic in itself.  All those states bordering CA always talk that chit about Californians coming and invading their small towns..yet they forget that over the last few decades, they all came to CA trying to strike it rich, or get into film, or do live like they think Californians live like (a.k.a "Utah 24/7)..then when they realize it's actual work, or they can't suddenly double their income like they thought, they quickly retreat back to their podunk town and then wait for other Californian's to come and "spoil" their little shangrila so they can pretend they want the sanctity of their small town to remain "small."  I can't WAIT to invade some little podunk town in Montana (Hamilton to be precise).  Speaking of Montana (Hamilton), Charles Schwab has a get away there and put in his own airport and people have been bitter ever since...now that air strip will be made larger to accept parcel flights as well as the rich scabby people landing there...and that's made the locals more happy now.

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2008-02-19 11:23:15)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642

Jepeto87 wrote:

I just see a predictable anti americanism coming from you at every chance you get.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642

FallenMorgan wrote:

usmarine wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

well, you have my respect for being motivated enough to want to see things change in your society at such a young age.  But, you live in La Crascenta (the beverly hills of the 626 area code), you are quite young, and you are homeschooled.  I dont think youve experienced enough to come with such strong opinions about the world around you.  Again, I give you props for your passion but quit asking why you are getting flamed so much.   Its obvious

yes, I live in Altadena, the part of altadena that has people having shootouts in front of your house and jump the fence into your backyard to escape the bullets while you are away doing army training.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-02-19 11:53:32)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6576|Columbus, OH
If Peter Griffin can secede from the U.S. so can CA
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6643|Ohio
[Insert Plot from the original superman here]

Nuclear missiles anyone?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

SenorToenails wrote:

No.  I would not support an independent California.
I sure as fuck would.....I say give them what they ask for...that should be just enough rope to hang by.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

No.  I would not support an independent California.
I sure as fuck would.....I say give them what they ask for...that should be just enough rope to hang by.
I agree.  And keep all the hollyweirdos there.
ReDevilJR
+106|6349
LOL, great read. Good luck with that. So California will be the next SC? Doubt it, however, very entertaining read.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Let them secede.  Then invade and annex them just for lulz.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-02-19 15:29:38)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642
Id rather have southern california seperated from northern california
FallenMorgan
+53|5912|Glendale, CA
There's a difference between what Southern Carolina did and what we might do.  California first of all would just secede with peaceful sorta means.  Also, all the southern states banded together with slavery and seceded one after another and formed the confederacy.  California has nothing in common with any other state west of the Mississipi.

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Id rather have southern california seperated from northern california
I like that idea too sorta.  I mean, if secession dosn't work.

Last edited by FallenMorgan (2008-02-19 15:34:12)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

FallenMorgan wrote:

California has nothing in common with any other state west of the Mississipi.
what?
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6476|Communist Republic of CA, USA
As A Californian, I say you and your movement are retarded.  God Bless America.

btw,

NorCal > All
https://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/verse95123/norcal.jpg
ReDevilJR
+106|6349
I don't see how you can just 'secede' peacefully, seriously? Do you just expect the US to just say okay to that without any conflicts? WTF are you wackos thinking?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5959|Washington DC
Lincoln won back the South, so surely Zombie Lincoln can win back California.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard