Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6517|Milkystania, yurop

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Jumper looks like another Battlefield Earth.
oh snap, ooh no u dident just do that
too_money2007
+145|6299|Keller, Tx
My wife and I are going to check it out sometime this weekend. Looks good. I want to read the book, as I've heard its quite amazing. I'll prolly get the book this weekend too.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6647|UK
just watched JUMPER... its an OK film, more of a love story, he gets involved with a girl, the guys that are trying to kill him use his girl as bait, he has to rescue her, and so on,,, its left open at the end for a jumper 2.... some good cgi. worth a watch but nothing that gets the brain going if you get what i mean, id say more of one to watch with ya misses, rather then the lads, over all id give this film a 6/10. but that my opinion
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6700|th3 unkn0wn

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

just watched JUMPER... its an OK film, more of a love story, he gets involved with a girl, the guys that are trying to kill him use his girl as bait, he has to rescue her, and so on,,, its left open at the end for a jumper 2.... some good cgi. worth a watch but nothing that gets the brain going if you get what i mean, id say more of one to watch with ya misses, rather then the lads, over all id give this film a 6/10. but that my opinion
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20080218/ … 7f7_1.html
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6701|Sweden

Locoloki wrote:

It's got SAMUEL L. JACKSON
omg samuel..... yawn

he's sucked since Star Wars all he does is spew out crap movies nowadays

Snakes on a Plane <--- yeah that movie sucked

I just saw the previews, it looks.... boring
Come on Samuel is cool he´s like in every movie his best performace:

Omg! i got chills all over my body! in fact i´m gonna watch Jumper right now.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6787|Barrington, RI
Why everyone is complaining about Samuel L Jackson when it has Hayden Christensen and his dreadful acting is beyond me. Sure he did slightly better than when he ruined Star Wars but still he sucks IMO.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6701|Sweden

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

Why everyone is complaining about Samuel L Jackson when it has Hayden Christensen and his dreadful acting is beyond me. Sure he did slightly better than when he ruined Star Wars but still he sucks IMO.
Thank you! nice to hear someone more not adoring his so called acting in Star Wars i was just slightly annoyed at him all the time. Not to mention what the hell was Padme thinking!? he was such a crybaby oh well guess she did´nt have any option lil Luke had to be born.... there´s another crap actor.
Home
Section.80
+447|6839|Seattle, Washington, USA

It looks pretty stupid to me. Just trying to appeal to teens - "Look how cool it would be to have this power."
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6319

Home wrote:

It looks pretty stupid to me. Just trying to appeal to teens - "Look how cool it would be to have this power."
It was pretty fuckin dumb. There is NO intelligent dialogue. The acting was shit, there wasn't much explanation about who or what or HOW jumpers are jumpers...And, the main character is that shitty guy who played Anakin in the last Star Wars (I think) and he sucked.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6647|UK

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Home wrote:

It was pretty fuckin dumb. There is NO intelligent dialogue. The acting was shit, there wasn't much explanation about who or what or HOW jumpers are jumpers...And, the main character is that shitty guy who played Anakin in the last Star Wars (I think) and he sucked.
with you sir i concur,,,,, but then i did DL it

Last edited by Rubix-Cubes (2008-02-18 17:44:24)

d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6504|Kickapoo
Jumper is one of the shitiest movies I've ever seen.  They took no time to set up the story, shit just happens and you are like...WTF why?   Not as shitty as, lets say, "freddy got fingered" but still shitty, don't waste your $
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6647|UK

d3athwi5h4 wrote:

Jumper is one of the shitiest movies I've ever seen.  They took no time to set up the story, shit just happens and you are like...WTF why?   Not as shitty as, lets say, "freddy got fingered" but still shitty, don't waste your $
oh man that film was HILLLLERIOUS, but yes pointless
Brasso
+1,549|6621

So I saw it.  It wasn't that great.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard