Men4c3
Banned
+29|6401|behind u if u lok u diez!!!!1
I seriously don't get why Americans like Baseball more than Hockey. Hockey is exciting and you can't beat its toughness.

This game was yesterday where there were 8 fights in total and nothing but body checking throughout the whole game.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6700|United States of America
Why don't you have boxing or UFC fights as your favorite sport then?
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6523
lol sam gagner's sisters go to my school and he used to.
Men4c3
Banned

Canadianloser wrote:

Did you bang them? Post pics
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6523

Men4c3 wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

Did you bang them? Post pics
no, they are pretty hot, but they are hockey players to and have massive thighs and asses.   no pics
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6766|the middle of nowhere
I play it for the funz. Best sport ever. This one guy on my team got into a fight a few games ago and he was beating the crap out of the other guy and then their goalie came over and tried to get into it and their goalie got kicked out and they had to have someone else play goalie for them. It was so funny.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5946|Somewhere out in Space
dion Phaneuf will deck your ass for no reason.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6553|Long Island, New York
Al Arbour's (one of the greatest coaches in history...led the Islanders to 4 straight stanley cups) granddaughters go to my school. It's pretty awesome.

Best is when there's goalie fights. I remember in pre-season this year, Rick DiPietro fought the Rangers Al Montoya. DiPietro DESTROYED him. It was fun to watch.
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6001|Aus, Qld
Lol, <3
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6469|The Twilight Zone
idiots.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6700|Espoo, Finland
Hockey is great, the fights aren't.

The world championship and Europe championship are more about playing the game than boxin.
Those are the only one's I care to watch as well.
voodoodolphins
+92|6718
That is just unbelievable stupid to watch...wtf is the purpose with such a lame thing as fights in a sport like ice hockey...my god you must be a child to consider that as cool.
Nakamp
+25|6210|Czech Republic
Omg fights aren't best about hockey... Best sport though
Men4c3
Banned

voodoodolphins wrote:

That is just unbelievable stupid to watch...wtf is the purpose with such a lame thing as fights in a sport like ice hockey...my god you must be a child to consider that as cool.
Fighting is part of the game, it motivates your team and gets the crowd going, as you can see the bench applauses and the hectic crowd aswell.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6700|Espoo, Finland

Men4c3 wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

Fighting is part of the game, it motivates your team and gets the crowd going, as you can see the bench applauses and the hectic crowd aswell.
It's not a part of the game. Might be in NHL but not in proper hockey.
The crowd is just a bunch of idiots.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5989|England

lame
SealXo
+309|6551
George Parros would kick Chuck Norris;s asss
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

.Sup wrote:

idiots.
Another constructive post by .Sup!

SamTheMan:D wrote:

lame
Yes, we know you are. Did you have to tell us?

One of my favorite fights of all time^.

AND my all time favorite:

Cairns vs. Corson. Game 4 or 6 I think of the 2002 ECQF. I was there...the crowd was INSANE. More than any concert I've ever been to.
Banned
+856|5989|England

omg lets punch one another for attention and gt more fans lollllllllllllllllllooooooooololololoLO!LO!LO!L!O!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

omg lets punch one another for attention and gt more fans lollllllllllllllllllooooooooololololoLO!LO!LO!L!O!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111
Who says it's for attention? It's to rile up the team and the crowd. And most of the time (as you can see in the first video), the two fighters respect each other. It's like boxing.

Atleast our crowds don't riot...
Banned
+856|5989|England

o i c

americans...
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6700|Espoo, Finland
I'm amazed...
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6540|South Florida
So they can fight all they want, untill they hit the ground?
Is it because then they might get hit with the blades?
15 more years! 15 more years!
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6598|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Poseidon wrote:

.Sup wrote:

idiots.
Another constructive post by .Sup!

lame
Yes, we know you are. Did you have to tell us?

One of my favorite fights of all time^.

AND my all time favorite:

Cairns vs. Corson. Game 4 or 6 I think of the 2002 ECQF. I was there...the crowd was INSANE. More than any concert I've ever been to.
And that is why hockey is the most bad ass sport EVER. Nothing is better than watching a NHL playoff series, the intensity in those games is liek nothing else, I so can't wait for the Rangers to win the cup this year though.  : P
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Mitch wrote:

So they can fight all they want, untill they hit the ground?
Is it because then they might get hit with the blades?
No, they (refs) usually let them go for like 30-40 seconds, then break it up if nobody's fallen yet. If somebody hits the ground though, they break it up...although if they both get back up fast enough they'll let it go for a few more seconds.

This was one of the longest fights ever, but the longest I think lasted 169 seconds.

Reject_Wolf wrote:

And that is why hockey is the most bad ass sport EVER. Nothing is better than watching a NHL playoff series, the intensity in those games is liek nothing else, I so can't wait for the Rangers to win the cup this year though.  : P
Lol, Rangers. They're not winning the cup with their camaraderie (AKA none). I place my bet on Detroit or Montreal (just a hunch).

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-02-17 14:34:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard