Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten
hmm... try re-installing bf2. It's possible that a file got corrupted, and reinstaling would fix that.
EE (hats
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6199|Winland

Morpheus1229 wrote:

hmm... try re-installing bf2. It's possible that a file got corrupted, and reinstaling would fix that.

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Today I wanted to run BF2 again on my bed computer, which is just good enough to play it at 30FPS on all low. Last time I played BF2 on it (About half a year ago), it ran as flaslessly as BF2 can run on an 1600+. But, today when I wanted to play, it just gives me the loading screen, and then about 40 seconds of blackness, before going back to desktop with no message. I've both repatched and reinstalled, but it won't cut it.

I don't get it, it won't run because it hasn't been used in some time? I mean, comeon!

Halp?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Morpheus1229 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Today I wanted to run BF2 again on my bed computer, which is just good enough to play it at 30FPS on all low. Last time I played BF2 on it (About half a year ago), it ran as flaslessly as BF2 can run on an 1600+. But, today when I wanted to play, it just gives me the loading screen, and then about 40 seconds of blackness, before going back to desktop with no message. I've both repatched and reinstalled, but it won't cut it.

I don't get it, it won't run because it hasn't been used in some time? I mean, comeon!

Halp?
lol, reading ftl.

hmm, i dunno. I've had the similar problem on my X1600pro, but that was just bizzar driver funkyness...
EE (hats
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6660|WPB, FL. USA
Seems the good little pc bytes have taken over from the evil haxorz bytes to keep you out of bf2
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6199|Winland

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Seems the good little pc bytes have taken over from the evil haxorz bytes to keep you out of bf2
Gtfo.

Fyi, this isn't even the same CD-key as I had back then. Nor computer. Nor OS.

And the "hacked" CD-key is letting me play as good as ever before on the other computer.

Now, STFU and GTFO my thread, please.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Wallpaper
+303|5996|The pool
You could try reinstalling AGAIN, you know, shit happens. Also, is the CD scratched at all? Dirty? Did you install it in the admin account of the computer?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5967|London, England

I currently have this same problem. The game worked at home but yesterday I went to my cousins in New Jersey and hooked my computer up and the game wont start, If anyone could help I would appreciate it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6199|Winland

Wallpaper wrote:

You could try reinstalling AGAIN, you know, shit happens. Also, is the CD scratched at all? Dirty? Did you install it in the admin account of the computer?
The DVD is in prime condition; Everything works fine on the other computer.

I should reinstall again, though, and see if it runs unpatched...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard