Chullster
I'm dead? I'm shit, I'm leaving.
+28|6432|My gaff
This is a picture I took a few days ago, it's the first I've seen where someone has been caught with a hack and auto kicked, and I've been playing a while.

https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/chullster/screen470.png

Yesterday I saw one for "Multihack" and then a second player banned for something else, and it always happens at the beginning of a round.

So has anyone else noticed PB has some teeth now? Bit late in the game, but nice to know PB does stuff other than cause connection issues.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6584|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Yup, make a little while that they begin that...they prolly caught more cheater in the last 6 month than in their whole run.
jason85
Banned
+58|6004|Mesa, AZ
wow....i've never seen it. i see people banned by admins for hacking but never PB.
Chullster
+28|6432|My gaff

jason85 wrote:

wow....i've never seen it. i see people banned by admins for hacking but never PB.
Just started seeing it in the last week, but seen about 6 people auto-banned now.

tbh didn't think there were that many hackers still bothering

Last edited by Chullster (2008-02-16 00:34:41)

Wallpaper
+303|6001|The pool
Huh, never seen that before.
cheify0
+2|6236|Philippines
thats a start!!
Chullster
+28|6432|My gaff

Wallpaper wrote:

Huh, never seen that before.
Shock to me too, but seeing something similar at least once a night when playing now.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6280
Finally...FINALLY!
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6398

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Finally...FINALLY!
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6334|Australia
Punkbuster actually catching hackers?

You shopped that, didn't you?
Chullster
+28|6432|My gaff

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Nah, only took it as it was first time I'd seen such a message.

Should have changed the name for a laugh I suppose, but I haven't got PS.

Play on a ranked server for a few hours, you should see something similar. IO kark should get a result in no time

Someone could start a post where these screenies are put up, available to be shamed in public, if it's a new thing we'll see more often now.

Last edited by Chullster (2008-02-16 01:03:48)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6487|Somewhere else

Wow, someone still cares. 

That's what should be done MORE.  It shows that even after a while, the company cares about the games they release still, at least a bit.

Nice!
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5993|Aus, Qld

Chullster wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Nah, only took it as it was first time I'd seen such a message.

Should have changed the name for a laugh I suppose, but I haven't got PS.

Play on a ranked server for a few hours, you should see something similar. IO kark should get a result in no time

Someone could start a post where these screenies are put up, available to be shamed in public, if it's a new thing we'll see more often now.
He was kidding lol, still nice pic, havnt seen any around, but a few have been popping up.
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
geNius
..!.,
+144|6449|SoCal
PBBans just started announcing recent additions to their MBI automatically.  PB isn't catching any more or any less.

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Wow, someone still cares. 

That's what should be done MORE.  It shows that even after a while, the company cares about the games they release still, at least a bit.

Nice!
EA couldn't care less.

Last edited by geNius (2008-02-16 01:28:37)

https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5943|New York
Yeah, I was playing on my clan's server yesterday and a shitload of people were getting banned. It nearly killed the server from 32 players to 10.

https://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3723/screen222ys0.jpg
AnaalDuck
Lfc Are Crap
+14|6485|Liverpool, England
About 4 got banned in like a hour of gaming when i was playin yesterday.

finally
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland
I see it happen in Call of Duty 4 at least three or four times a week now...nice to see it happening in Battlefield 2 as well!
Nakamp
+25|6202|Czech Republic
It looks more like PB bug, because there can't be that many cheaters imo...
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5943
you know what? same thing happened to me like yesterday: for the first time i saw someone getting banned for a hack. i was happy about it so i took a screenie, pity is, i can't find it... or maybe print button duzn't work when u open the message log box (by pressing''\'')
weird..
Chullster
+28|6432|My gaff

MirindoR wrote:

you know what? same thing happened to me like yesterday: for the first time i saw someone getting banned for a hack. i was happy about it so i took a screenie, pity is, i can't find it... or maybe print button duzn't work when u open the message log box (by pressing''\'')
weird..
I was about to leave the server when I saw the picture above, got it just before the menu screen opened.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6155|San Antonio, Texas
I've been seeing this a lot of recently as well. 5 hackers in one round of GT taken out last week.

I'm not sure if PB is being more active, or more kids are hacking. I think it's the PB updates. Now they show people getting banned for public humiliation, which makes me feel safer. Still, if PB is being more active, it's good to see people can't get away with hacking, and hopefully this will cross over to new games, BF3, namely.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6649|can
I don't buy that. There's something wrong.

Nakamp wrote:

It looks more like PB bug, because there can't be that many cheaters imo...

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2008-02-16 07:17:37)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

Ive never seen anyone banned by PB in any game, that is a first. About fucking time.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6470|meh-land
usually it just says they were removed, and you have to check console for the message describing what they did and such

hmmm
i used to see it once or twice a month, depending on how much i played, back about 6-8 months ago
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6359|Massachusetts
Good fuck em. I hope they get more chump hackers/cheaters.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard