gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6714|England
Ok this has been playing on my mind for a while now. What does it really consist of because if it consisted of you teamwork, combat and commander score i should be on more than its saying. But does it deduct team kills off your score is that why all the figures dont add up if so... could you show team kill with them as well chuy but like have a minus before them that would kind of help. Can anyone please come up with the answer

Global           27,255
Team            6,644
Combat         18,188
Commander  5,421

thats what i have.

p.s. sorry if this has already been covered ive missed it if it has
raz
+22|6656|England, UK
Yeah.. It's minus all your suicides and teamkills. And it's up on bf2s already.. You need to try LOOKING properly.
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6714|England

raz wrote:

Yeah.. It's minus all your suicides and teamkills. And it's up on bf2s already.. You need to try LOOKING properly.
Ok then you dont obviously get what i mean ive been using bf2s from the being i know the ins and outs of everything i can see how many people i have killed and how many times i have suicided but wouldnt it be good if it showed the POINTS that have been deducted right underneath the commander score.
DuVeL
+2|6661|New Gitland, the Netherlands
One of the most posted replies: Use the "SEARCH" button...
I don't even think you've tryed it...
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6675|Denmark

raz wrote:

One of the most posted replies: Use the "SEARCH" button...
I don't even think you've tryed it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Godamnit you guys are tight-asses.. let the man ask a question... there are three million posts in these forums, not always easy to find what your looking for.. Cant see how him asking a simple question bothers you so much... jhheezz

Last edited by [A-A]Sgt.Sonner (2006-02-16 06:28:56)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center

gazzie wrote:

raz wrote:

Ok then you dont obviously get what i mean ive been using bf2s from the being i know the ins and outs of everything i can see how many people i have killed and how many times i have suicided but wouldnt it be good if it showed the POINTS that have been deducted right underneath the commander score.
yeah, i wouldnt mind it.  but...its really not that hard to look at your TKs and multiply by 4, look at your TD and multiply by 2, suicides x 2, vehicle damage x 2...add it all up.

theres your answer, fishbulb.
Rogue
+0|6650
That's not entirely the case.  If you went by your math, my score would currently be about 28k, not 24k.  Since gazzie has been doing some commanding, he's sort of getting robbed from the combat side of things.  From my other research, you get combat points for getting kills with arty, but they don't go into your gobal score.  It's just another one of the beautiful features EA worked into this already too complex game, but I still love it.
akbigd
+-2|6725

ThomasMorgan wrote:

gazzie wrote:

raz wrote:

yeah, i wouldnt mind it.  but...its really not that hard to look at your TKs and multiply by 4, look at your TD and multiply by 2, suicides x 2, vehicle damage x 2...add it all up.

theres your answer, fishbulb.
when u team damage as commander u dont loose points.
team vehicle damage is only - one points
SwearingCashew
+0|6666
I thought the Doubled score you got as commander did not count towards the global score ..... just the times you won ... not all the time as commander.
akbigd
+-2|6725
yep double points counts... u played BF2 for 150 hours.    sorry but this is a very noobish thought.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard