SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6638|Amsterdam, NY
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science … 48482.html

Article wrote:

If antiaging drugs eventually work, who could be against them? Well, Dr. Leon Kass, for one. Kass, former chairman of the President’s Council on Bioethics, writes: “Is it really true that longer life for individuals is an unqualified good? If the human life span were increased even by only 20 years, would the pleasures of life increase proportionately?”
https://media.popularmechanics.com/images/aging-lede-0308.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Arrow looks like penis going from one head to other tbh.

Nonetheless, thought provoking.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-02-15 17:08:51)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
Longer lives means higher population means more consumers means all the problems facing the world today will be multiplied.
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6668|Sydney, Australia
Longer life span means i have to put up with Gene_Pool for an un-natural length of time.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6463|Tyne & Wear, England

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Longer lives means higher population means more consumers means all the problems facing the world today will be multiplied.
Thats pretty much what I would have siad if I was sober, but I aint so fuck off.

We should all just die now.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6638|Amsterdam, NY

Cold Fussion wrote:

Longer life span means i have to put up with Gene_Pool for an un-natural length of time.
I doubt the pill would be mandatory.....
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6640
Well, I don't mind dieing. I believe that once you die your reborn as another person. So, yea.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England

ThaReaper wrote:

Well, I don't mind dieing. I believe that once you die your reborn as another person. So, yea.
I was told I'm the re-incarnation of my great great (insert arbitrary number of great here) grandfather.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6463|Tyne & Wear, England

Mek-Izzle wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

I was told I'm the re-incarnation of my great great (insert arbitrary number of great here) grandfather.
Your family lied to you, slit your wrists now.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6570|Portland, OR, USA
bad idea, populations boom = supply and demand nightmare.

Everything would be so much easier if there were less people (to a degree), I wish everyone would figure that out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard