NITE-2
+2|6712|Michigan, USA
Hi guys

I have a BF2 account that i want to change the email address on, but i dont remember the email address and have tried many of my gaming emails.  I have my sign in name and my password, but i want to change the email address, Cant i login with password and sign in and change my info some where . ??, i really need help with this.

thanx for your time guys
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6495|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
profile, personal info and you can change your email
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6156|San Antonio, Texas
(drive):\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Settings\Profile.con

Open Profile.con with Notepad, and you'll see which e-mail address you registered with. As for changing it, you may have to log in at GameSpy.
NITE-2
+2|6712|Michigan, USA
this will tell me what email address my account is under rite now ???   and if i change it again in the future will it change in the locations you are telling me to look in. ???

thanx guys
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6156|San Antonio, Texas
Yes, Profile.con will show you the current e-mail address you're registered under. Changing the e-mail IN Profile.con will do nothing. But adjusting your e-mail from GameSpy should change this file.
NITE-2
+2|6712|Michigan, USA
Well, i changed the email sence then, its not the same email, so i cant change it on gamespy because i need the current email address, i have my password.  Can i change it on gamespy with out the email address,  i have the password and sign in, there has to be a way.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard