cpt.puppy
+0|6682
i swear i saw a tk for air defence last night, this is too good
[NER]Zento
Enemy Armor Spotted !
+6|6678|Karkand Street

Erkut.hv wrote:

Notice it's only the plane/helo whores who are pissing and moaning? lol. I like how you guys are angry, but when we were bitching about AA being too weak you guys were so quick to say "stfu n00b, learn how to use AA".

Now it's my turn... STFU PLANE WHORE WHINERS! lolz

Maybe now you'll have to learn to really fly, no more bombing runs with no fear of being shot down.
AMEN, AHAHAHA !!!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6802|Human Meat Shield
^^^
Zukabazuka
+23|6718

cpt.puppy wrote:

This sure is something new. Better watch out for those guys.
[KCJ]DeadRed
+1|6764
I love to hear these flight simulator, spawn raping, rifle fearing, stat padding nogoodniks whining about how hard it is to rape a carrier.  Boo fucking hoo.  Waah, I can't keep my 5 to 1 KDR ratio.  Waah, I might have to lace up my boots.  I'm gonna go play a different game, one that hasn't fixed it's huge defects.  I say "good, kick rocks buster!". 

WOOOOT
EXiT|Air
+0|6835|The Netherlands
good, no more heli rapes!

too bad oilflames can now also fire AA-missles
iamangry
+59|6678|The United States of America
Im all for making the AA realistic, where the missiles actually TRY to hit their target as opposed to 1.12 where you had to hope the enemy didn't turn.  Im gonna enjoy using phalanx, although phalanx was easy enough to use before because of that massive minigun.  But do they have to sacrifice the realism of the helicopters to do this??? The minigun on the black hawk in real life fires some 4000 explosive 20mm rounds per minute, but in 1.2 theyve made it into an smg on a stick.  Or what about the lifetime on the TV missiles?  Those things can realistically fly for miles and miles into their target... whats wrong with those of us who can use the minimap and tv missiles effectively to hit targets across the map???  Its done in real life whenever we go to war.  One of the reasons I love battlefield 2 is it allows you to use all of the tools on the modern battlefield, but if they keep neutering the tools we effectively use, whats the point???  Some ppl might say these sorts of change are made for balance... screw balance, give me realism!  The Black Hawk in real life isnt fair, its a hell of a lot better than the Soviet or Chinese counterpart, why must we change this?
b0ned0me
+0|6803

iamangry wrote:

screw balance, give me realism!  The Black Hawk in real life isnt fair, its a hell of a lot better than the Soviet or Chinese counterpart, why must we change this?
Because it's a game! You wanna go for realism, with no respawn, no healing, where a single random pistol round ricocheting from 150m away can leave you bleeding to death, where muzzle flash from CQB can leave you deaf and/or blind, blast from bombs/arty can rupture your organs at a fair distance, and you need to lie down for a rest after humping 25 kilos of ammunition and weapons up a hill? Never mind helicotpers staying the hell away from any LZ where there is significant incoming for fear of catching a golden BB that wrecks a mutli-million dollar aircraft and kills everyone on board?

And besides, if we were to go for realism you would find that in fact the M134 is actuall a 7.62mm weapon that can be set to fire at either 4000 or 2000 rpm, and typically has about 2000 rounds available. Straight from the horse's mouth http://tri.army.mil/LC/CS/csa/kpm27.htm
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6802|Human Meat Shield
Yeah and you can't revive someone at full health. And I think crawling on you stomach whilst prone would effect your stamina and health also, and I think the AT will eliminate Tanks in ONE round. And...should I go on. It's a freaking game, Just Play!!!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6729|NJ
So I downloaded the patch and played last night, And I loved it.  The only real problem I had was when I was in AA and looking for a Helo I got a lock but for some reason the Helo was invisable. I tried just jumping in the AA and randomly shooting and didn't hit anything, so that was bunk. Also loving the sniper class now like everyone else.
Anima05
+1|6793
sorry but all you jet and helicopter whores had this coming....
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6729|NJ
I got a 15/3 kill death ratio yesterday with the sniper, loving it. Being protected with better AA support I'm not getting killed on rooftops every five seconds, also helping out the fly boys by targeting the AA spots.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6730|Germany
All you whining jetwhores just don't have skill...

I got my Aerial Service Ribbon yesterday with the new patch on Clean Sweep.
Sure,it's a challenge and quite a different feeling to the "old" jets,but this whining and crying for a new patch is just not justified.

There are good pilots out there who can manage the new AA,if you are not one of them get better or try infantry sometimes,but please stop the whining about it.
Mainwaring45
+0|6684
Well, we've had a couple of days with the patch now and i have to say...... all this talk of magic missiles +45 against F15's is just such a lot of shit.  Yes, the AA is much better but it simply isn't the 'just point and click' some whiners have been saying.  A good pilot still manages to break the lock more often than not which leads me to think most of the whiners just weren't good pilots at all.  So, it's "three hups and a huzzah" for the new patch and "don't bang your arse on the door on your way out" to all the jet ho 'tards.  You won't be missed

Mainwaring
monkeyboy
+8|6698
This happened all through out the life of bf1942.

Every single patch nerfed either the aa or the planes. They took it in turns which one to fuck. One day the planes would be uber powerful, then a patch would come out and the aa would make it almost impossible to fly.

Don't see how it's gonna be any different here.
Emetchar
+0|6745

cpt.puppy wrote:

I know I saw a TK for air defense last night. Looks like all the noob pilots got shot down and decided to camp the AA instead.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6743
i sat in AA on wake and got a 32/5 KDR and about 500 kick votes agaisnt me from n00b pilots well i loved it untill...........SOME FUCKING IDIOT TK'D ME for the stinger WTF i then made his round hell by tk'ing and reviving that bitch untill he left call me a n00b but that is what they deserve knife me from something im using and i will mkae your life hell.

Air Defence ribbon should now be easy i think ill try for that tonight
uk.solidsnake
+3|6741|England, UK

JaM3z wrote:

i sat in AA on wake and got a 32/5 KDR and about 500 kick votes agaisnt me from n00b pilots well i loved it untill...........SOME FUCKING IDIOT TK'D ME for the stinger WTF i then made his round hell by tk'ing and reviving that bitch untill he left call me a n00b but that is what they deserve knife me from something im using and i will mkae your life hell.

Air Defence ribbon should now be easy i think ill try for that tonight
Enjoying that 32/5 KDR are ya chappy? Kind of ironic that it was those kind of pilot ratios people were moaning about before they were nerfed. People will never be happy unless the situation suits them, the moment something is adjusted so that they can get easy frags, the love every god damn minute of it.

Fucking hypocrites.

Not pointing my finger directly at you, but the irony of all this makes me chuckle.

Last edited by uk.solidsnake (2006-02-16 15:55:09)

elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6789|Columbus, Indiana
Holy freaking crap......

I can't believe it i got 17 kills in a row with the stinger missile. I guess a guy seen what I was doing because i got team-killed so he could try it. But another map and different players and it was completely different. I only got a couple kills. I noticed that pilots were more aware of where the AA sites were, and avoided them. I think it will just be a matter of time and pilots will just change there tactics. It's funny now though, because it seems any map I have played the AA sites have got someone sitting in it.
DarkCloud00
+0|6736
All I have to say is all you noobs can enjoy the game now, while people who used their skills in the air vehicles have been fucked over. Any noob can shoot anything now, even on ground(PKM, support guns, sniper rifles). All the noobs whined because they would get killed from a jet or helicopter, while those people killing them have been practicing for a long time. Then when a newbie goes against a ground trooper who is a vet, he whines like a bitch too since the vet tears him a new one.
The people who get their big kill streaks know what they're doing, you didn't see newbies getting those 100 kills in a jet or chopper on wake, you saw the vet fighter pilots. The noobs just can't tell the difference. Now its a point and shoot game which none of the vets came to play, this is not BF2. Everyones playing AntiAircraft and support guns pwn you, thats the new game. So what I'm trying to say is, all of you noobs can kill vets now, even if you suck.

Last edited by DarkCloud00 (2006-02-16 16:10:44)

Deety
Grammar Nazi level 4
+5|6697
blah blah blah noob blah blah blah AA blah blah CBA

All the maps I've played since the patch have still had all the aircraft filled at almost all times. If the patch discourages even one person from standing around for 10 minutes waiting for someone to die in a plane, and go out into the field and help the team instead, then great.

Although there's nothing quite as amusing as seeing 16 USMC on Oman trying to jump into the Blackhawk at the same time...
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6680|Behind that RPK-74
BAH 7 times i was TK'd and i was sat in a stinger ... the guy on my side was using a linebacker WTF.. TK@d so he could have the kills in the air.
He got a few kills but had in the end like -200 points .. WHAT IS THE F**KING POINT
When all said and done .. he only managed to get 7 kills , i had 13 but 10 deaths
you know who you are WANKER ....

https://img.tehsig.com/usr_29594/tpl_0/image.jpg
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6747|Purplicious Wisconsin

-=THC_RU=- wrote:

in real life u cannot shoot down a plane like that, if u could, then no one would fly them

and regarding skill: it takes a lot of skill to be in the air and to kill others, now every n00b will be sitting in stingers and shooting and getting medals like crazy.

Thank you for making this game VERY unbalanced
Some of you guys(most of you actually) before the patch came out said the planes were unbalanced, now you say that the aa is unbalanced. Wow, you don't want airplanes to be overpowered nor do you want aa to be overpowered, this explains alot.

Last edited by War Man (2006-02-16 20:26:35)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
dracul
+2|6840
I am a a plane whore. I find the high-speed interaction of air combat more intense than ground pounding.

I also like the new aa changes. It's now actually about keeping your six clear and making sure nobody jumps you, rather than being 98% confident you can avoid any incoming air-to-air fire.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6827|Idaho, USA / Age 30

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

yes, and it's absolutely TOO good. Air to air takes no skill now, ground to air takes no skill. It's point and click... no, wait, I'm sorry, don't have to point. just click blindly and chances are you'll kill something. BULLSHIT.
Dice has not balanced the game, but completely unbalanced it the opposite way. Though I am working on finding a way to get away from the missles, and I've almsot gotten it I think, it's still too good. But I am glad they weakend the missles(takes three[3] to take a jet) but it wasn't enough. Especialy on the Carrier... 2 essex guns, (6?) missles on each. You will NOT get anywhere near it alive.
Dude, just because your a jet whore and probably never fired a gun on the ground like some of the others that are sick of you Plane whores.  This is the beginning of us giving you a taste of your own medicine.  I hope you like the way it is gonna go down.  Stinger and IGLA pills, we will make sure and coat them nice and slimy so they go down easy.  BECAUSE IF I SEE YOU IN A PLANE, I AM GOING TO SHOW NO MERCY TOWARDS YOU PLANE WHORES!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard