Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6735|MoVal So-Cal
jet whoreing commanders with the rank of private and no matter how many times you vote MUTINY!!! he never gets voted out
I2elik
+12|6787|Perth, Western Australia
You know what's worse than that? Commanders that have ranks of Sergeant Major and jet whore, and no matter how hard you try, he is NEVER mutinied.
DSRTurtle
+56|6720

Pernicious544 wrote:

jet whoreing commanders with the rank of private and no matter how many times you vote MUTINY!!! he never gets voted out

I2elik wrote:

You know what's worse than that? Commanders that have ranks of Sergeant Major and jet whore, and no matter how hard you try, he is NEVER mutinied.
AMEN!!!
ToMaHawK_BE
+0|6718|Belgium
note to all n00bs:
PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR FRIENDLY CLAYMORES!!!
If a red skull is highlighted it means there is a claymore mine or an at-mine nearby!!!
apparantly a lot of people don't know this! so please watch out! this has cost me (and others) A LOT of points!!!
and the worst thing is when they punish you for this! so think before you punish someone!
(sorry if my english in incorrect) ;-)
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6748|Purplicious Wisconsin

FoodNipple101 wrote:

You know what REALLY grins my gears. YOU AMERICA!!!
You know what REALLY grins my gears. YOU FOODNIPPLE101!!!

Don't you dare ever type anything about USA.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Thanatos_Hell
+0|6688
people that dont understand

Hey I need a ride
Hey I need a ride

look at your map people.
Sinister mind
+0|6700
people who watch u put down a claymore stop before running into it then start running again and punish you after they get blown up onto a roof somewhere
Sinister mind
+0|6700
oh and martha stewart
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6860|Netherlands
okay i try to explain what grinds the pest in my mood,.

\   i hope the ignorance of a shithole game provider will listen to this.

fuck anyone who bails in my rotors when im a pilot.
when im 1 cus, most its used by the same whores..im so fed up with the teammate damage im sick of this

so EA  go de-bug ur pestering shit update procedures and ur tottaly hylarious place on the market for having people get shit loads of - points but no value for money..btw  Nvidia suckz ballz.
so do kiss where the sun dont shine.
U is either ; blind deaf and dumb for any complaints, and u only think about the damn money..the dang game is so bugged that with a high end comp u still own crap for ur well-urnt points and EUROS,..tk damage and shit fushballz

stop using glue for a trip. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

JUST VENTING!!!

i have;as always zilch to say...

i look at some peeps scores and ask...

be honest..

everyone with more then 100.000.points is or was using

;exploits .cheats  ,glitch and sofort.

also some squadrons and clans been exploiting this game from the start..

enter game; get to be commander..and the you hear get out;;we want it for our selfs...and then  kick..

old profiles tk and damage...pfrt.gettin outta hand ;all the patchcrap and glitch damage and tkers color bug  ;lag

also when i am in few distance away..i blast load at enemy first..and always get to be the one who ends up dead...milliseconds slower..always....always in new round last...so then its ended with a loss..i   
am totally bored...

so i joined a clan to see if i couldt get some help as a team...wrong choice...all are only thinkin of theire own points...so wrong clan...and sinds havin my own ranked server no-one uses it..so   need a helpin hand..i bring my own rank server..just want to see it full with grown ups and peeps who care for teamplay...now im done...

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2006-02-15 00:40:37)

Orracle9191
+0|6758|Maryland, USA

slidero wrote:

People that TK you for a jet and crash in less than a minute.  Hell, if you're at least OK with it I won't mind but please get practice offline if you really suck at them.
LOL!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6878|Bryan/College Station, TX
Just Venting...

I hate Vehicle TKers with the passion of a thousand suns!
HATE HATE HATE HATE.
If I could pile drive them into the fucken ground for eternity I might be content.

Grrrr

Ok done.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6689

UBAR Ranking problem. Says it takes 5000 points to be staff sargeant, but it's really 5025. I had 5024 and I was like "wtf how come I'm not ranking up!?" Well I blew up some radio shack stuff and viola. So yeah, 25 points is a small margin, but if you want to be precise...

Last edited by mtb0minime (2006-02-13 15:23:13)

josh's
Banned
+2|6724

FoodNipple101 wrote:

i got your back on that 1 man USA SUX
TheBeast2116
+0|6705

josh's wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

i got your back on that 1 man USA SUX
i hate bigots
Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6681|Nova Scotia

War Man wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

I hate bigots, too.
I also hate people who don't watch the Family Guy.  Well, I don't hate them, but shame on you.
Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6681|Nova Scotia
Oh yeah, it also grinds my gears that I think no one has ever forgiven me for a TK, when I've yet to punish anyone.
Swainy
+1|6687|UK, England
It makes me so angry when the server or admin moves me over to the losing team, after all my hard work helping the other team to win. That's such bull.
doxy
+74|6825|Nevis

Swainy wrote:

It makes me so angry when the server or admin moves me over to the losing team, after all my hard work helping the other team to win. That's such bull.
have a squad. squad leaders don't get switched automatic anymore since the 1.12 patch.
JonskyGBR
+5|6708|England
shitty patches that completely change a way a good game is played, that grinds my ears
zhushma
+-1|6772
i hate jews
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6780|Houston, TX

zhushma wrote:

i hate jews
That's right to the point isn't it.  Not a lot of grey area there. 
Draw a cartoon for us.  That way I can riot, cause a global disturbance, and give my entire culture a bad name.  While simultaniously setting back the entire culture about an era or two.

KJ

Last edited by Kung Jew (2006-02-16 10:49:22)

DU
+0|6690

War Man wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

I'm an Aussie and I agree with you, lets ship foodnipple to IRAN, after we beat him up.
7h3647h32in6
+0|6758

DU wrote:

War Man wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

I'm an Aussie and I agree with you, lets ship foodnipple to IRAN, after we beat him up.
Aussie's piss me off. Hippies piss me off more.

Last edited by 7h3647h32in6 (2006-02-16 17:30:04)

l41e
+677|6683

Hey, I know what grinds my gears.

Bigots.

Nuff said.
IfCShoot
+1|6762
I hate it when people go "ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED" "ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED" "ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED" "ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED" on a city map! WTF?
Or when people page up when commander. AND when they go Enemy infantry........................................................................................... 34 times! ahhhh i feel better bitchen now!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard