Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

smartdude992 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I know a bunch of people who go to school there.  So far I've only been able to get in touch with one.
thats because the rest are dead, lol, kidding, but really, i hope they're fine
Wow.

Just wow.

I don't get kids. I really don't. My school life sucks too, but you don't see me bringing a gun in. I mean, sure...there's 3 or 4 kids in my school that I'd like to snap the necks of, but I'm not actually going to.
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

smartdude992 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I know a bunch of people who go to school there.  So far I've only been able to get in touch with one.
Wow, what the fuck is wrong with you?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center

smartdude992 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

For the record, you should really consider yourself lucky I didn't ban you for this comment.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
So far, 17 injuries reported, but no deaths. That's a good sign, but things may change as God knows the media can never get a story confirmed. I hope your friends are alright, TMo. Something similar to this actually happened a few years back. Some kid brought a gun onto the campus of my friend's school and only the next day I was able to find out she was okay.
PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6200
dont see why its so big news, make sure to inform me when no one gets killed in the US now that would be new
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
Considering we have 300 million people, a continental land area about the size of Australia, and wealth disparity comparative to that of Brazil, a few school shootings a week seems pretty expected....
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary
I just waiting for the left wing media to blame this on first person shooter games.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center

PeoNinja wrote:

dont see why its so big news, make sure to inform me when no one gets killed in the US now that would be new
Yeah, you're right.  The news should only be about war and sports.

On a completely serious note...you're an idiot.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

Dragonclaw wrote:

smartdude992 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Wow, what the fuck is wrong with you?
He's almost like me... Well almost...
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557
Damn Muslims.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

CameronPoe wrote:

Damn Muslims.
QFT!

EDIT:
https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/dvdpiddy/1203030887872.jpg

Last edited by David.P (2008-02-14 16:39:01)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Poseidon wrote:

So far, 17 injuries reported, but no deaths. That's a good sign, but things may change as God knows the media can never get a story confirmed.
Aaaaaaaaand I was right. 4 confirmed dead, more injured.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/niu_shooting
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

SgtHeihn wrote:

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
The spoon didn't make Micheal Moore fat.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648

Kmarion wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
The spoon didn't make Micheal Moore fat.
But if a crazy person has easy access to a gun...
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6292|Éire
I was going to write something about how stricter gun controls might help the situation in the US but I've decided to go outside and have a conversation with a brick wall instead.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6312

smartdude992 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Your not too smart, smartdude.
Your friends will be fine ThomasMorgan

Poseidon wrote:

So far, 17 injuries reported, but no deaths. That's a good sign, but things may change as God knows the media can never get a story confirmed. I hope your friends are alright, TMo. Something similar to this actually happened a few years back. Some kid brought a gun onto the campus of my friend's school and only the next day I was able to find out she was okay.
She wasn't on LI was she? Cuz I have never heard of school shooting on LI

I blame parents and school officials, I mean they should be able to tell if a child is troubled. And they should teach kids proper values in life, so that they don't go around shooting people. This is in fact why religion is sometimes good (in small doses), they always teach you to love/respect other

Last edited by TeamOrange (2008-02-14 18:26:48)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Braddock wrote:

I was going to write something about how stricter gun controls might help the situation in the US but I've decided to go outside and have a conversation with a brick wall instead.
Might? They fucking would.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
Nothing more than another kid whose mommy didn't pay him enough attention when he was a kid so he goes on a copy cat rampage to get attention and notoriety.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6391

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Might? They fucking would.
It would stop some people from using guns in crimes, but others would still find a way (example: bombs, arson). Criminals would take advantage of the fact that honest people are unarmed. In my opinion it would do more harm to our society to make firearms illegal, than keep them legal. Also firearms are used much more often in this country for legal reasons, than illegal reasons. It's been said before - this is one of the prices we pay for our freedom.

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2008-02-14 18:56:25)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Christbane
+51|6236

smartdude992 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

why in the hell would you say something like that?  im sure this has been quoted and ripped on a bunch already.  but I had to say something.

Last edited by Christbane (2008-02-14 19:29:52)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/w … 57dff.html

I know all of you gun control nuts are gunna hate this, but these 2 fucks actions backfired.......go ahead and try and take this guys gun from him
topthrill05
+125|6579|Rochester NY USA
This shit is becoming as common as car bombs in Iraq.

Quite sad, quite.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

topthrill05 wrote:

This shit is becoming as common as car bombs in Iraq.

Quite sad, quite.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
there are shootings around my neighborhood all the time.  people getting killed too.  Shit, I was shot at twice before I turned 17.   Ive known a lot of people (they were all lowlives) that died from gunshots before they became adults.  Why doesnt this stuff ever get reported.  The local paper rarely even does it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

there are shootings around my neighborhood all the time.  people getting killed too.  Shit, I was shot at twice before I turned 17.   Ive known a lot of people (they were all lowlives) that died from gunshots before they became adults.  Why doesnt this stuff ever get reported.  The local paper rarely even does it.
Because nobody gives a shit and (rightfully so) about thugs and gangstas offing each other during drug deals gone bad.

These people were going to college to prepare to be contributing members of society and therefore their deaths are tragic and meaningful..

I love being PC free.......I find it is so liberating........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard