CameronPoe
+2,925|6548
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6836|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Yes really, death is inevitable, at some point it will happen.........
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6397|North Carolina
Something about "Fatwa Corner" doesn't sound right....
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6632|Your moms bedroom

PBAsydney wrote:

Yes really, death is inevitable, at some point it will happen.........
but my words will live forever on the internet
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6552
"Assalaamu alaikum. If a person doing hifz has got gas problem, will it be right to touch and recite the quran if gas is ejected while reciting the quran. If the person makes wudhu before starting to recite the quran, but the problem is such that wudhu ... (12/8/2007 7:13:53 PM) "

Somewhere on that link. Thought it was funny.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
eventually
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6560|Mountains of NC

unless you hire David Copperfield to track down a certain guarantee against death

https://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/original/HLN.Fountain%20of%20Youth.jpeg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Clearly tasteful web design isn't required by the Qur'an.
Dersmikner
+147|6490|Texas
Holy shit. What a JOKE.

Read some of that shit. It's a sin to have health insurance or to work for a credit card company.

Fucking retards.

Here's one of my personal favorites from the Big Muslim himself:

Q: I just want to know if muslim girls are allowed to play with non muslim girls.   [United Kingdom]

A: Being cautious and careful is an essential characteristic in Islam. That is why a Muslim should exercise caution when interacting with non-Muslims, mingling with them or even participating in games and sports, because the ill-effects of their company get reflected in your own attitude and behavior and you get influenced by each other. But if there is a possibility that you can educate them about Islam, then it could be permitted. If this is not possible, then our safety lies in staying within our own circle and continues with our work.

Yeah.. get the fuck out of my country douchebags. Thanks for "enlightening" us Cam.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266
https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/dvdpiddy/1203030887872.jpg
Dersmikner
+147|6490|Texas
This is GREAT. You can't make this shit up... I just trolled that website looking at their "religious advice".

Here are some winners (and by the way, the poor grammar and spelling are original... English is clearly their second - or 5th - language):

Q: I have a question that as far as hairs on your body goes, does men needs to cut hairs from their anus or just from the front. I am not clear on that. Could you please clarify it for me?   [United States]

A: You have to shave your hair from both the parts.

Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) Knows Best

=========

I had NO FUCKING IDEA that God wants me to shave my ass. Well fuckin ay, there's what I can do after dinner.

==============

Here's another classic:

Q: Dear Mufti Sahib, I'm a small self employed entrepreneur. I wanted to know if we are allowed to appoint lady employees within our company. If yes, what all conditions do I have to adhere to? Kindly advise and May Allah reward you and your team for all your efforts. Ameen!   [United Arab Emirates ]

Q: It would be better and more preferable to appoint male employees. But, if for some reason, you cannot do without appointing female employees, then you can do so, provided that strict “purdah” is observed and she does not need to intermingle with men.

Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) Knows Best

Translation: Don't hire bitches! Bros before Hos.

Out-fucking-standing. I couldn't have made this shit up if I tried.

CameronPoe, though it's rare, I must say that in this instance you fail. The more I read the more I think that whole fucking religion is a tinker-toy joke. Don't hire women, and don't work in banks, and don't get health insurance. My God, what will my friend Lacy say when the bank for which she works asks her to renew her health insurance? "fuck you, you shouldn't have hired me, I shouldn't have taken the job, and health insurance is a sin."

Last edited by Dersmikner (2008-02-14 17:44:55)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

I had no idea Islam was so strict about anal shaving...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York

ghettoperson wrote:

I had no idea Islam was so strict about anal shaving...
I wonder if the Qu'ran mentions "Shave your ass, or Allah will not love you".

That site is so FUBAR.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Bend over boys Allah wants to see some fluff!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

M.O.A.B wrote:

Wait didn't they say that you have to shave both parts.

Wait

Why the fuck are we discussing this
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Mek-Izzle wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Wait didn't they say that you have to shave both parts.

Wait

Why the fuck are we discussing this
Beats me, but then, I didn't read it lol.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Really?  Shit!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL
most muslims i know wouldn't waste their time with that crap...
dark110
+37|6614|Chicagoland

CameronPoe wrote:

http://www.shariahboard.org/HomePage.aspx

Not reallly.
No

everone dies eventualy...
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6591|S.C.
Rage Boy hates us all.

edit
https://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1889/bushbabycopyku6.jpg

Last edited by mikeyb118 (2008-02-15 15:51:55)

Daysniper
+42|6627
There are equally biased and stupid Christian websites, and I'm sure some for us Jews, too. It's not only Islam that suffers from this kind of extremism.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

Daysniper wrote:

There are equally biased and stupid Christian websites, and I'm sure some for us Jews, too. It's not only Islam that suffers from this kind of extremism.
Except that they are too scared to do anything. In other words all talk no walk.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard