lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh … ent112.xml

Tell me again how Islam is not significantly influencing Europe. I mean my God, even the Christians are selling out to Islam

inch by inch.................
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC
wtf

I'm not even religious and I know what Lent is...
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
This is probably lowing's most pathetic OP ever. Man, think of your reputation. At least post noteworthy fucking articles with meaningful consequences, not this tosh. 45% of Dutch are atheist for fuck sake! 'Vastenaktie'. lol. An organisation so significant that I and probably most others have never even hear of it...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-02-13 16:41:45)

KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6422|Cambridge, UK

Christians, Muslims .... we don't give a fook. Europe cares less about both than Lowing.

You do realise that the tabloids will 'publish' anything to fill the space caused by our apathy to most this shite that gets you worked up?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

Quick, run for the hills!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker

CameronPoe wrote:

This is probably lowing's most pathetic OP ever. Man, think of your reputation. At least post noteworthy fucking articles with meaningful consequences, not this tosh. 45% of Dutch are atheist for fuck sake! 'Vastenaktie'. lol
Calling Lent "Christian Ramadan" is what's pathetic.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6422|Cambridge, UK

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Quick, run for the hills!
Whats Iron Maiden got to do with this?

Stingray24 wrote:

Yup, but so is thinking that because someone says this shite it means anything....!

Last edited by KylieTastic (2008-02-13 16:42:39)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

Stingray24 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

This is probably lowing's most pathetic OP ever. Man, think of your reputation. At least post noteworthy fucking articles with meaningful consequences, not this tosh. 45% of Dutch are atheist for fuck sake! 'Vastenaktie'. lol
Blame the lamewad Catholic charity - it makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
It's funny how all these little stories only ever reach us Europeans through the likes of lowing posting articles from right wing newspapers, we never see or hear these kinds of things in REAL LIFE.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6613
I think fasting for an imaginary friend is likewise pathetic.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6422|Cambridge, UK

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

QFT
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

This is probably lowing's most pathetic OP ever. Man, think of your reputation. At least post noteworthy fucking articles with meaningful consequences, not this tosh. 45% of Dutch are atheist for fuck sake! 'Vastenaktie'. lol. An organisation so significant that I and probably most others have never even hear of it...
You said my last thread was the worst OP I ever started.......I think the more you hate it, the more I like it.

Seriously, you do not see a problem with this? You really do not know what they are doing by making these changes? I mean they came right out and admitted more people are familiar with Islam than Christianity!!! Would you believe that or even read about it 50 years ago??
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

I think I'll still sleep well at night
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England
Like religion even matters in Europe anymore, most of us tend to keep religion and politics separate.

I couldn't give a toss what they call Lent, it wont affect my way of life.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

lowing wrote:

Tell me again how Islam is not significantly influencing Europe.
You want to bring back the good ole days when Europe was significantly influencing Islam... the Crusades?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6678|th3 unkn0wn

CameronPoe wrote:

What the man said
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

lowing wrote:

Seriously, you do not see a problem with this? You really do not know what they are doing by making these changes? I mean they came right out and admitted more people are familiar with Islam than Christianity!!! Would you believe that or even read about it 50 years ago??
I don't see a problem with this because this 'organisation', whoever they are, are probably about as influential as a damp paper bag. I think you forget that religion is dead in Europe lowing. We aren't like the US - we don't have a 'bible belt'. Atheism is increasing steadily. The enlightenment has arrived. Also lowing, just because someone says something doesn't make it true. Knowledge of Christianity is infinitely more widespread in Europe than that of Islam and only an absolute dribbling moron - like the people in this 'charity' - would contend otherwise.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-02-13 16:49:48)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I am not religious but I am also no ones judge in matters of faith. There nothing pathetic about a persons personal beliefs. If it stays personal that is.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

It's funny how all these little stories only ever reach us Europeans through the likes of lowing posting articles from right wing newspapers, we never see or hear these kinds of things in REAL LIFE.
How can that be? This article is from a Euro newspaper....... but as for you Cam, I understand, I doubt you would read this in your beloved Al Jazeera.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

How can that be? This article is from a Euro newspaper....... but as for you Cam, I understand, I doubt you would read this in your beloved Al Jazeera.
No, those Europeans that read such papers would read it and realise it for what it is - a not very newsworthy story. And then we have to put up with seeing it reposted on this forum as if it meant something.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6613

Kmarion wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I am not religious but I am also no ones judge in matters of faith. There nothing pathetic about a persons personal beliefs. If it stays personal that is.
correct,  I should rephrase.  Let it be known that this is me rephrasing.   Whatever floats someones boat.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

I don't see a problem with this because this 'organisation', whoever they are, are probably about as influential as a damp paper bag. I think you forget that religion is dead in Europe lowing. We aren't like the US - we don't have a 'bible belt'. Atheism is increasing steadily. The enlightenment has arrived. Also lowing, just because someone says something doesn't make it true. Knowledge of Christianity is infinitely more widespread in Europe than that of Islam and only an absolute dribbling moron - like the people in this 'charity' - would contend otherwise.
The thing is, it is yet another example as to the bowing to Islam that is going on. The very notion of this taking place and freely admitting why they are doing it is a sign of the times of things yet to come.....inch by inch
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6422|Cambridge, UK

I doubt its even true in the Netherlands, but in the UK if Ramadan is better known than Lent (which I doubt) its only because Christianity is on the way out and not that Islam is on the way in.

Not sure how it is in the US lowing but over here the tabloids print this stuff just to stir, not because it hold any weight at all
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

lowing wrote:

The thing is, it is yet another example as to the bowing to Islam that is going on. The very notion of this taking place and freely admitting why they are doing it is a sign of the times of things yet to come.....inch by inch
lol. Believe what you want lowing. I'll just keep living my merry European life unaffected by Islamic culture in any way, shape or form and with no tangible threat to my way of life apparent in anything I see or do in Europe.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard