Maj.Do
+85|6774|good old CA
Argh the damn server never sent the awards i won to the EA servers ARGH!!! i had the VAL ribbon, the heli ribbon
, tank ribbon, Crew service ribbon, and the AA ribbon.   : ( now i have to earn them again ARGH!!!
ShakaZuluKhan
+0|6740|Chicago
When did you get them?? Like, the last few hours?? EA has been reaaaaaaaaaaaaally slow with getting updates to our stats lately. I've earned several badges in the last few days and they've taken forever to get posted. Give it 12-24 hours, and if they haven't shown up by then, permission to bitch granted soldier!
Maj.Do
+85|6774|good old CA
its been 8 days since i got them  : (
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6761
I feel ya..> Ive earned my SF badges 3 times, and they never posted
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6724|North Kackalaka
A friend of mine got his vet knife badge in a round then the sever crashed, not only did he never get it, but each time he got seven kills in a round after that he would not recieve his badge either.  This went on for almost two monthes before he finally got it to register.  No why knew why, but he just kept trying and never bitched about it, I don't know if I could have done the same.

Last edited by [DR2nd]Dr.Smoov (2006-02-15 21:24:25)

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6744|Oregon
same happened to me with the arial service ribbon...except its happened to everyone i know...i got it, but it didn;t show up...then i waited a month, got it again, and it DID show up....go figure.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6671
7|-|47'$ |/\||-|47 $|-|3 $4[)

what does that say? it hurts my eyes!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6796|Noizyland

"That's What She Sad."

I think you forgot something that looks remotely like an 'i'.

And er... why is there another Trigger now?

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-02-15 21:37:31)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard