Alleycat1969
+21|6749
Well here you go :

Location Sweden

Post Description
EA DICE is a new addition to the EA family. With a strong track record of awarded games we are now expanding our Studio in Stockholm. The Studio is located with an awesome view over the inner archipelago of Stockholm right in the middle of the inner city. This is where we strive to make the Battlefield Franchise even better as well as creating new EA IPs.

As one of the Lead Game Designers in the Battlefield franchise you will be responsible for the overall design and design quality of a games project within the franchise but also to make sure that the other designer work is coherent.

As the lead Game Designer you also need to:

- Provide input to the department project plan and status meetings.
- Develop production of game content for prototypes and builds.
- Assist the development team with tasks such as game tuning, game design and play test feedback.
- Document design work as part of the game design document.
- Assist with creative design input to the Senior Producer, artists and programmers
- Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve quality and commercial relevance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by manager with accountability and responsibility defined prior to the commencement of these duties
- The safeguarding of company assets including source code, art work, tools, game design information and technical know how.
Specifies and works on whole segments of the game design with supervision
- Assist in the specifics of the Game design structure
- Research competitive products to help commercial analysis in concept and prototype phase and for creative inspiration throughout development.
- Continue to develop understanding on methodology of good design and communication skills.

So this is an opportunity to apply for a lead position in one of EA:s most well known franchises with a possibility to have a big impact on what happens with the franchise. If you are interested, please submit your application and CV. For more information please contact Peter Henriksson, at +46 8 658 78 00.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6803|Nårvei

So someone got fired ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6401|Somersetshire
me me me lol

if one of us did it then maybe we would get the perfect bf game
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6759|UK
Yeah realize that no one on this site has the expertise or experience to be a lead game designer right?
Fateless
+36|6235|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Hayabusa, WhiteRabbit, FFolks, the list could go on...not sure if they're on this site, but im sure one them could/should go for it...

Fateless.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6158
I think this is the wrong place to look for employees
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6440|Boulder, CO

Vilham wrote:

Yeah realize that no one on this site has the expertise or experience to be a lead game designer right?
shhh if ea don't know that then there's a chance somebody from here could get it, especially seeing ea's previous records of cock ups with anything BF related.
stef10
+173|6475|Denmark
EA sucks. Ubisoft-Konami-Capcom-sony studios FTW.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6446|Ontario, Canada

Vilham wrote:

Its what you think
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6472|Vancouver, USA
Other than the fact that I live in the U.S., have not graduated high school, and have no experience in designing games; I would totally do it.
SteikeTa
+153|6741|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Why do some people here put their nick at the bottom of the post? Your nick already shows clearly to the left of your post.

SteikeTa
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

SteikeTa wrote:

Why do some people here put their nick at the bottom of the post? Your nick already shows clearly to the left of your post.

SteikeTa
Ironyyy

I'm gonna try and be their project manager.
stef10
+173|6475|Denmark

SteikeTa wrote:

SteikeTa
Like a letter.
Jimbo2687
+1|6422|Karkand Hotel
pretty sure one of us with NO experience with game designer could do better then the previously designer
.Genera|-Idea.
Run program: uninstalllife.exe
+2|6135
I think we should all shut the hell up and play Pac-man.
SteikeTa
+153|6741|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

stef10 wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

SteikeTa
Like a letter.
John "steiketa"
xxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
Norway                                                                                                                                                  07/08-07

Stef10
www.bf2s.com
Battlefield 2 community

LIKE A LETTER?
Well, it's not a letter and I for one will never be that formel when writing a post here on bf2s.

Yours truly:
John "steiketa"
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

Vilham wrote:

Because you know the talents of all members here right....
S0ck3tz
+0|5989
I code in ASM & C++. I'm getting into advanced reverse engineering and I'm 18 years old. IDK if I'm ready for game designing yet. :s
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6709
able to work for Dice and wanting to work for Dice are 2 different things... lol
lots of hours... little cash... and answer to EA... no thanks...
Love is the answer
Jibba Jabbas
+1|5914|Ohio
yea, who ever does this needs to smack everyone in that studio around. they are making battlefield more and more like the god damn console versions. <_<

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard