tor11
Grunt
+18|6766|Os , Norway
Hi
I´m gotten too the point in Sp where the aliens has taken the carrier, I've gotten the tac.nuke weapon, and I'm trying too get back too the flight deck! SO too putt it short! How the he.. do i get out? i am In the hangar bay gotten up the stairs, the doorway is closed by a electrical box! Thanks for all answers!

Last edited by tor11 (2008-02-11 17:19:52)

sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6333|USA Biznatch!
Spoiler (highlight to read):
put that in here so you don't ruin the game for new people =].
tor11
Grunt
+18|6766|Os , Norway
Thx man didn't know how too do this!
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5991|Aus, Qld
Umm not really sure where you are, post some screenies?
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6694|"The Empire"
Once you got the nuke you should not be going back down to the hanger. You need to go up to the flight deck. I made a similar mistake in not getting the nuke, so i started the from last auto save and did it again. Once you have the nuke follow signs for flight deck as its not very far away.
tor11
Grunt
+18|6766|Os , Norway

UK|Hooligan wrote:

Once you got the nuke you should not be going back down to the hanger. You need to go up to the flight deck. I made a similar mistake in not getting the nuke, so i started the from last auto save and did it again. Once you have the nuke follow signs for flight deck as its not very far away.
Thanks man! +1 for you!
tor11
Grunt
+18|6766|Os , Norway

UK|Hooligan wrote:

Well now I've tried what you wrote but it seems like a lot glitches is removing signs, even some power generators i saw the first time, so I'm going too try too reinstall the game and start all ow er! JIhaa!

Last edited by tor11 (2008-02-12 17:01:45)

UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6694|"The Empire"

tor11 wrote:

UK|Hooligan wrote:

Well now I've tried what you wrote but it seems like a lot glitches is removing signs, even some power generators i saw the first time, so I'm going too try too reinstall the game and start all ow er! JIhaa!
Yes the game is full glitches. I had a rocket launcher that was permanently invisible but would not fire, so i had to go back through the saved games until it worked then continue again from that point.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6792|Bulgaria
I haven't seen any glitches (lucky me!) only hackers in multiplayer - I hate them!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard