AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6400
Ok thats why the world tournament was played in 8vs8 style, and eurocup and all the biggest cup when BF2 was active. 32vs32 is public skill where everybody running around like chickens and theres no teamwork at all. 8vs8 is the gamemode which has/have the most highskilled players (teamwork & induvidual skill) who ever played Batlefield 2, dont get easier than that fact.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2008-02-11 05:43:36)

HaawwK
+31|5982|Bolton

AK101Tigersharkswe wrote:

Ok thats why the world tournament was played in 8vs8 style, and eurocup and all the biggest cup when BF2 was active. 32vs32 is public skill where everybody running around like chickens and theres no teamwork at all. 8vs8 is the gamemode which has/have the most highskilled players (teamwork & induvidual skill) who ever played Batlefield 2, dont get easier than that fact.
you must be a retard if you think EA made the game to be played competetively, so what if the cups were 8v8, it doesnt mean its what EA made the game for
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6400
Haawk THE GAME WAS MADE FOR THE BIG CROWD SO EA/DICE COULD EARN MONEY. THE GAME IS MENT TO BE PLAYED 8VS8 NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. 8VS8 MODE IS THE MODE WHERE THE GAME DEMANDS MOST TEAMWORK,TACTICS, INGAME IQ AND SKILLS TO WIN.

Already wrote this but maybe you didnt see it so now you do haawk, and your talking about im retarded haha.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2008-02-11 05:51:18)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6645|Norway
come on...
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6483|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
You are ignorant of the wider scope of this game. just because people choose to play the standard version not the pussy version known as professional competition( No unlocks, FBF, gayshit etc etc...) Does not mean that is what this game is all about. You dont understand that this is only a game. There is no Skill involved with bf2 merely luck and hit reg. Skill an ability that has been acquired by training. Whether that is pub or pro it doesnt matter. Id say that training in wars/pcws and with friends is better than training on a public server but you cannot compare the both as they are too different. Each has positives and negatives that the other does not.
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6400

hawaythelads wrote:

You are ignorant of the wider scope of this game. just because people choose to play the standard version not the pussy version known as professional competition( No unlocks, FBF, gayshit etc etc...) Does not mean that is what this game is all about. You dont understand that this is only a game.
Im ignoring it becouse this whole thread isnt about public thingys.

hawaythelads wrote:

There is no Skill involved with bf2 merely luck and hit reg. Skill an ability that has been acquired by training. Whether that is pub or pro it doesnt matter. Id say that training in wars/pcws and with friends is better than training on a public server but you cannot compare the both as they are too different. Each has positives and negatives that the other does not.
Your so wrong there. The skill in battlefield is Ingame Iq, playing with your team AS a team (known as teamwork, no not public style) and situation control. This is the basics of battlefield 2. You wouldnt be a good player without those things, doesnt matter how good aim you have if your missing the bascis. The aim/fragging skills get involved if its an even match. 

This video if we return to the subject mostly showing the aimpart but also situation control.

This is my point of view and I expect many of you disagree with my opinion, but well I just say BF2"s".com
Finished my discussion about this. Try to get ontopic now maybe?

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2008-02-11 06:26:40)

PRLR
+5|5995|Northern Sweden

hawaythelads wrote:

You are ignorant of the wider scope of this game. just because people choose to play the standard version not the pussy version known as professional competition( No unlocks, FBF, gayshit etc etc...) Does not mean that is what this game is all about. You dont understand that this is only a game.
Im ignoring it becouse this whole thread isnt about public thingys.

hawaythelads wrote:

There is no Skill involved with bf2 merely luck and hit reg. Skill an ability that has been acquired by training. Whether that is pub or pro it doesnt matter. Id say that training in wars/pcws and with friends is better than training on a public server but you cannot compare the both as they are too different. Each has positives and negatives that the other does not.
Your so wrong there. The skill in battlefield is Ingame Iq, playing with your team AS a team (known as teamwork, no not public style) and situation control. This is the basics of battlefield 2. You wouldnt be a good player without those things, doesnt matter how good aim you have if your missing the bascis. The aim/fragging skills get involved if its an even match. 

This video if we return to the subject mostly showing the aimpart but also situation control.

This is my point of view and I expect many of you disagree with my opinion, but well I just say BF2"s".com
Finished my discussion about this. Try to get ontopic now maybe?
Haha, what a geek word. Get a life.
PRLR
+5|5995|Northern Sweden
Or real life iq
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6493|UK , Birmingham

Haawk THE GAME WAS MADE FOR THE BIG CROWD SO EA/DICE COULD EARN MONEY. THE GAME IS MENT TO BE PLAYED 8VS8 NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. 8VS8 MODE IS THE MODE WHERE THE GAME DEMANDS MOST TEAMWORK,TACTICS, INGAME IQ AND SKILLS TO WIN.

Already wrote this but maybe you didnt see it so now you do haawk, and your talking about im retarded haha.
cu@lan
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6646

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd I dont think you have played BF2 as it was ment to be played once. Have you played a 8vs8? Did you have a team you played with every day for several months? Have you had ATC and go through different tactics and then get pcws and test them? And after that have your team decided which tactic you should use and then practice that tactic several times, (on every map)? If you done that on a COMPETETIVE level then you have played Battlefield 2 as it was ment to be played. All these infantry pcws is just practise for the infs in the 8vs8 lineup to have what it takes later in 8vs8, its also fun with 4vs4 or 5vs5.

This my friend this is skills.
This my friend belittles yourself. You sound like a complete geek. GG
SteikeTa
+153|6744|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
I think threads like this is entertaining! Little kids arguing about who is the best
BRiiNDED
+137|6121

SteikeTa wrote:

I think threads like this is entertaining! Little kids arguing about who is the best
too right... find it funny as well, but lame as well, i just think they need to check to see whats happening outside their bedrooms once every so often.. ... who cares whos the best it was made for fun, if you dont have fun you fail at the game imo, well and at life, coz your all probably playing the game more
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6519
give up already
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6743|Mexico City
you call competitive level playing infantry only, all squad as medics, in smalls groups (8vs8 or below) ???????, that is for pussies !!!!,.... afraid of getting ur ass raped by a tank shell, plane bomb, mounted gun, or ARTY ????, IO was made for all u pussies that are afraid of that !!!!

Try 32vs32, with  a ping above 150, with 70% of your team being noobs of tkers, BUT, finding 1 or 2 squads with the only objective in mind that winning at all costs, adapting to each other style, teaming up without exchanging words, and going for it.....i prefer that than a bunch of medic pussies playing the same map over and over....

BF2 was not programmed to be an infantry game, you have CSS, DODS or any COD for that. BF2 was meant to be played with vehicles..

btw,
one fag mentioned tank whore... a tank whore exist while the infantry idiots keep spawning as medics instead of ATs or SF....
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6639|can
A wise man once said...

ig wrote:

give up already
BRiiNDED
+137|6121
i love reading through the comments these guys are making... dont stop there awesome

/sarcasm

but seriously you all sounds like geeks

TrashBlinD wrote:

A wise man once said...

ig wrote:

give up already
HaawwK
+31|5982|Bolton

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

you call competitive level playing infantry only, all squad as medics, in smalls groups (8vs8 or below) ???????, that is for pussies !!!!,.... afraid of getting ur ass raped by a tank shell, plane bomb, mounted gun, or ARTY ????, IO was made for all u pussies that are afraid of that !!!!

Try 32vs32, with  a ping above 150, with 70% of your team being noobs of tkers, BUT, finding 1 or 2 squads with the only objective in mind that winning at all costs, adapting to each other style, teaming up without exchanging words, and going for it.....i prefer that than a bunch of medic pussies playing the same map over and over....

BF2 was not programmed to be an infantry game, you have CSS, DODS or any COD for that. BF2 was meant to be played with vehicles..

btw,
one fag mentioned tank whore... a tank whore exist while the infantry idiots keep spawning as medics instead of ATs or SF....
you do know that for the past week he has been talking about vehicles and not infantry?
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6400

HaawwK wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

btw,
you do know that for the past week he has been talking about vehicles and not infantry?
haawk is right, when im saying 8vs8 its of course vehicles. GOOD GAME bennet.
c14u53w172
+31|5995|tomania
i love the new mitchell brothers album - dressed for the occasion

wait...

Last edited by c14u53w172 (2008-02-12 06:27:44)

SteikeTa
+153|6744|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
This thread can't die. I love it!
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6156|Dublin
*bump* som1 plz upload this beast of a video elsewere cuz stage6 is gone
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5933|New York

SteikeTa wrote:

This thread can't die. I love it!
iknorite.
i g
Banned
+876|5861|GA

i <3 this movie
Adamshannon8
+94|6181
wow, worst upload site ever who makes you wait 45 seconds to a shitty download rate...

use rapidshare ffs...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard