Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

usmarine wrote:

Also, how the fuck did she get a knife on a plane?  WTF NZ?  You guys think you are immune to that stuff or something?
To be honest - yeah. In International flights we're pretty strict but in domestic flights there's no need to be. The planes aren't even given enough fuel to get them to another country and there's literally no point to do a terrorist attack here anyway. Even the Terrorists would be thinking "Why the fuck did the silly bitch attack New Zealand? I don't even know where that is!"
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
She probably didn't have any sort of Islamic Terror motive. And I think the fact that she was from Somalia has got fuck all to do with anything, she's just a crazy bitch.

However, I personally blame Australia.

Off to Guantanamo plox
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6527|Milkystania, yurop

Mek-Izzle wrote:

She probably didn't have any sort of Islamic Terror motive. And I think the fact that she was from Somalia has got fuck all to do with anything, she's just a crazy bitch.

However, I personally blame Australia.

Off to Guantanamo plox
Stop making up new countries, its spelled austria
Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6638
they should just level somalia. its worthless.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Criminal wrote:

they should just level somalia. its worthless.
sadly.......this is true.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

She's a real idiot.  The Pilot and Co-Pilot were only stabbed in the hand/foot, and her destination was out of range of the aircraft.  Real Genius here.
Reminds me of thsoe Somali guys who jacked that jet trying to fly from Africa to Australia in an aircraft fueled to fly to Bharain or soemthing. That's the one that crashed just off the beach.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647
Just be thankful she didn't bring a snake on the plane.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6527|Milkystania, yurop

M.O.A.B wrote:

She's a real idiot.  The Pilot and Co-Pilot were only stabbed in the hand/foot, and her destination was out of range of the aircraft.  Real Genius here.
Reminds me of thsoe Somali guys who jacked that jet trying to fly from Africa to Australia in an aircraft fueled to fly to Bharain or soemthing. That's the one that crashed just off the beach.
Ethiopian hijackers not somali, there is a difference
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Magpie wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Ethiopian hijackers not somali, there is a difference
Bah mix up, y'all look alike
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Ty wrote:

but in domestic flights there's no need to be. The planes aren't even given enough fuel to get them to another country and there's literally no point to do a terrorist attack here anyway.
Well, I understand what you are saying.  But if this plane crashed and killed everyone, would you be saying the same thing?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Most likely. The woman wasn't a terrorist anyway she was just a crazy.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Ty wrote:

Most likely. The woman wasn't a terrorist anyway she was just a crazy.
I didn't say she was.  I am not talking about terrorism either.  I think you should not allow people to board a plane with a knife and give them easy access to the flight deck.  That is pretty much common sense.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-02-08 23:21:44)

NantanCochise
+55|5979|Portugal/United States
Will this be considered yet another act of Islamic related terror? Did she scream out Allah Akbar before the stabbings? Just wondering!
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5937

usmarine wrote:

"WELLINGTON, New Zealand - A knife-wielding woman tried to hijack a regional domestic flight in New Zealand Friday, stabbing both pilots and threatening to blow up the twin-propeller plane before she was subdued, police said.

...the 33-year-old woman, originally from Somalia, attacked the pilots about 10 minutes into the flight"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080208/ap_ … s_attacked
----------------------

Might want to get doors on the planes no matter how small they are.
Ouch...

Probably one of those short range twin propeller 'private' jets. Anyways, I don't see how it coulnd't have crashed. I mean, if both pilots are dead and she's being attacked. Who is flying the plane? Must've been fun for some average civilian to try and land it :p

Last edited by Bradt3hleader (2008-02-09 13:16:17)

BVC
+325|6696

usmarine wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

ZOMG BAN KNIVES! THEY CAUSE VIOLENCE!  *runs around waiving hands*
lulz......

Also, how the fuck did she get a knife on a plane?  WTF NZ?  You guys think you are immune to that stuff or something?
The maniac was disarmed, and no lives (or buildings) were lost?

Seriously, even though its a small aircraft/incident, I think it shows that passengers aren't complacent in that sort of situation any more.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Pubic wrote:

I think it shows that passengers aren't complacent in that sort of situation any more.
She was though, that was the problem.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
BVC
+325|6696
In any case, I think we should invade somalia now.
RECONDO67
+60|6637|miami FL
wow just wow
women are crazy and worse than men sometimes
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

Bradt3hleader wrote:

usmarine wrote:

"WELLINGTON, New Zealand - A knife-wielding woman tried to hijack a regional domestic flight in New Zealand Friday, stabbing both pilots and threatening to blow up the twin-propeller plane before she was subdued, police said.

...the 33-year-old woman, originally from Somalia, attacked the pilots about 10 minutes into the flight"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080208/ap_ … s_attacked
----------------------

Might want to get doors on the planes no matter how small they are.
Ouch...

Probably one of those short range twin propeller 'private' jets. Anyways, I don't see how it coulnd't have crashed. I mean, if both pilots are dead and she's being attacked. Who is flying the plane? Must've been fun for some average civilian to try and land it :p
Did you even bother to read the article?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard