Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6511|Washington
For about a week now when I load the server list, it loads extremely slow... It use to take about 6 seconds for the full list to appear and now it takes about 30 seconds or so.... anyone else having this problem or is there something I can do to fix it besides reinstalling the game?
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5901|Georgia, US of A

Spider1980 wrote:

For about a week now when I load the server list, it loads extremely slow... It use to take about 6 seconds for the full list to appear and now it takes about 30 seconds or so.... anyone else having this problem or is there something I can do to fix it besides reinstalling the game?
have you recently changed your connection settings?  or started downloading lots of things?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
been like that for me since 1.4
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6511|Washington

smartdude992 wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

have you recently changed your connection settings?  or started downloading lots of things?
Nope, I was downloading some torrents but those have been done for a long time now, and I always stop them and restart my computer before I load up the game.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas
It always takes some time. What really bugs me is when I click on one for the info to refresh, it takes ages, and I'm the only one using the connection, which is a decent connection, mind. I have no explanation for it.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

If this is the process of when you are joining the account server, then simply remove some favourites and recently visited servers.
The more in that list, the more servers the game has to ping (i.e. to find the current map/player count, etc). If one is down, it takes considerably longer. Which is why I limited myself to about 7 or 8 now.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria

Snake wrote:

If this is the process of when you are joining the account server, then simply remove some favourites and recently visited servers.
The more in that list, the more servers the game has to ping (i.e. to find the current map/player count, etc). If one is down, it takes considerably longer. Which is why I limited myself to about 7 or 8 now.
Is there a way to automatically limit the servers in that list? Or deactivate it altogether?
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5901|Georgia, US of A

smartdude992 wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

you may just have to live with it, or pick some favorites, put them in...your...favorites...and then play them rather exclusively

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard