{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

KuSTaV wrote:

Doom 3 gave me the shits when I first played. I was walking up some stairs, and the stairs broke, I was liek 'waht teh fux?', then some massive motherfucking alien comes "GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" roaring at you, scary motherfucker...nearly shat myself.
ROFL
mykeee1880
+3|5997
Spider solitaire - the way the cards all have spiders on them oooooooooohhh
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6512|Surrey, United Kingdom
lol Dino crisis for ps1... used to scare the baJeeZus outta me!
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6664|Groningen, The Netherlands
Uncharted - ps3

I really didnt expect zombie type of things in that game, but the bits with the evil spanjard where quite scary.

Flashing light + fast zombie things = win

Last edited by Gamematt (2008-02-09 18:25:20)

madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6712|Sweden
Resident Evil ( PS1 ) hands down that was really intense at some points.
[email protected]
+28|6226
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61lqZL3fXZL._AA280_.jpg
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6712|Sweden

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

Doom 3 gave me the shits when I first played. I was walking up some stairs, and the stairs broke, I was liek 'waht teh fux?', then some massive motherfucking alien comes "GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" roaring at you, scary motherfucker...nearly shat myself.
ROFL
I actually agree Doom 3 could be terrifying at points not to mention the eyes staring at you under the stairs! that made me quite uncomfortable.
kripp
+42|6743|Florida (305)
An old pc game called phantamsmagoria or something like that. Think it came out in 96.
Daggoth-UR-XXX
+21|6585|NC, USA, Earth, Milky Way
I agree on the Treehouse part for Far Cry. 

Doom 3 was creepy at the part where you had to lead the scientist past those moving stasis chambers.  Staring at the mirror in the bathroom was freaky.  Also the part when you first find the berserker item.  All that screaming...I made it a habit to cheat through the game on my second go around using berserker. 

F.E.A.R.  Demo when the girl appears at the top of some ladder.  What made it worse was that I had just seen "The Grudge"; that shit nearly had me exorcising my computer with holy water.

The first time I played Diablo 1...

The first time I played 7th Guest...

Some Baskerville Hound waiting in the graveyard in Resident Evil 4 just as you cross this long bridge in the first level.  You can see him just standing there, and I had no fucking bullets left.  Or my least favorite phrase in RE4 "detras de ti, imbecile"...I knew I was going to be pitchforked after that.

Playing BF2 online for the first time, I ran to the south village base on Wake and began capping a flag thinking nothing could happen.  The scene was straight out of the trailer.   I'm sitting there slapping flies and admiring that flags can go up and down unlike in 1942...and then artillery engulfs me in this loud explosion.  I made a note to turn the sound down after that.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6732|Uhh... erm...
Fatal Frame. And I wasn't even playing. Just watching my bro flounder about while ghosts he could only see through the camera were choking him gave me nightmares.
cheify0
+2|6230|Philippines

Superslim wrote:

BF 2, every time a new patch came out  :0
jason85
Banned
+58|5998|Mesa, AZ
Mine would be the first Resident Evil. I started playing it around midnight and no one else was home, the house was quiet and dark. I decided to open the front door, and those damn zombie dogs made me scream my ass off. That was many years ago, and I have not beat that game to this day.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

Tetrino wrote:

Fatal Frame. And I wasn't even playing. Just watching my bro flounder about while ghosts he could only see through the camera were choking him gave me nightmares.
I think Fatal Frame goes by another name in othe countries but I can't remember wot it is. I know this maybe unrelated to Fatal Frame but have you ever played Fear Effect?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

jason85 wrote:

Mine would be the first Resident Evil. I started playing it around midnight and no one else was home, the house was quiet and dark. I decided to open the front door, and those damn zombie dogs made me scream my ass off. That was many years ago, and I have not beat that game to this day.
Lol, same here m8...though the main reason why I haven't beat it yet is because when I first got the game many, many years ago I didn't have a memory card (I'd spent most of my savings on my PS1 and had to choose between a memory card or 2 games - I went with the 2 games in the end ) and could only get as far as the attic with the giant snake before it either poisoned the fuck out of me or swallowed me

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2008-02-09 19:03:29)

-101-InvaderZim
+42|6845|Waikato, Aotearoa
Play Alien vs Predator as the Marine in the middle of the night with the lights off and headphones on...... I can almost guarantee you wont sleep when your done....... Nothing is worse than the feeling of being hunted by something that will fucking EAT YOU nevermind kill you..........

Last edited by -101-InvaderZim (2008-02-09 19:10:30)

jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Toss up between Doom3 or HL2 Ravenholm scene.

Actually Resident Evil on the original Playstation back in the day was scary for its time.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
The game of life. Which i'm playing now and will soon stop because it's too unexpected and full of so much bullshit, Unfairness, and Pain. You must inflict on others or they inflict on you to get to next level and meet certain challenges. Thats why i'm quitting and never playing it again.

Although i might make people think i quit but keep playing under a new alias. If i can finds the means to get it first off, And second if noone knows what my previous name was.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City
PONG

those white dots made me trip very bad.............
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida
F.E.A.R. is scary at first but I got over it as time went on because it was just so obvious what was going to happen around "that next corner".

STALKER was freaky in lab X18 with the ghost throwing objects at you the whole time, bloodsuckers at night were also fucking scary. Freaked me the fuck out there.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

David.P wrote:

The game of life. Which i'm playing now and will soon stop because it's too unexpected and full of so much bullshit, Unfairness, and Pain. You must inflict on others or they inflict on you to get to next level and meet certain challenges. Thats why i'm quitting and never playing it again.

Although i might make people think i quit but keep playing under a new alias. If i can finds the means to get it first off, And second if noone knows what my previous name was.
Emo?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

David.P wrote:

Emo?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

David.P wrote:

Oh such sorrowful teen angst.  Shall I compare thee to a Winter's night?  Thou art more depressing and more dour.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

David.P wrote:

Emo?
No just homocidal.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6642|Your moms bedroom
guess the std
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6362|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

kylef wrote:

The first time playing Ravenholm (in the dark with headphones was pretty scary). I do remember completely jumping when I turned round and my brother was there (lol)!
exactly what i was thinking

half life 2 was scary

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard