-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

luckybaer wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

stampthelamp wrote:

i can't believe people are whining because the game was made more realistic. sure i did my fair share of bunny hoping, but i just played on the new patch and did the same as i always do. i have to agree with dr. battlefield. they have made great changes, and i have had a lot of fun on the new patch. if you are gonna whine do us all a favor and don't. just stop playin if you are displeased.

http://img.tehsig.com/usr_28135/tpl_0/image.jpg
fuck realism bitch, i want fun. this piece of shit patch is not fun, its fucken stupid and boring. its a game(meant to be fun not real) and i liked what i received for what i paid for. now i want my fucking money back because this game is a piece of shit now.
Man, you're angry!  Take a break and do something else for a while.  I'll bet you'll be fine and adjust to this new stuff after you've laid off of it for a while.
yea dude, i loved the game and it went to waste. i got what i paid for and i hate to see such a bad ass game go to waste. i also hate the fact that im the one who has to adjust when it should have been the noob whiners who should've adjusted and gotten better.
dkkampkill
+1|6675

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

almost 223 hours and the only category your not under one is armor and air defense. this is the same story with all the pussies who like the patch, they're fucking garbage.
Is this the kindergarden forum, because your mommy is calling you.
BigWhompaOne
+10|6776

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

judging from your stats i can see why your happy...cause your fucking trash. http://bf2s.com/player/BigWhompaOne%20/
Im trash? Im more highly decorated than you and I have less Points. I had my expert Knife and Pistol, before I even hit 20,000 Points. Im top 1000 in the world with the pistol. And I'm trash? Maybe I should play like you and just play Dalian Plant Over and Over and Over and Over and just Whore the C4. I can see why your so mad now they took away the only thing you had. I think it is time for you to find a new game. All you did before was c4 Whore, they took that from you and now you have nothing. I am Legit You are a Fag. I wont even post a link to your stats, they are a JOKE. But if anyone wants to see how a Fag whores c4 please search this guys stats. I cant believe you think your stats are in anyway better than mine you dont even have all your basic badges LOSER.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

dkkampkill wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

almost 223 hours and the only category your not under one is armor and air defense. this is the same story with all the pussies who like the patch, they're fucking garbage.
Is this the kindergarden forum, because your mommy is calling you.
good one dipshit. were do you get your material from? your so hilarious. did you think of that one all by yourself? shit, you should be in the comedy business. your show should be called "jokes only virgins and nerds find funny".
BigWhompaOne
+10|6776

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

Your an Idiot. When you never get your expert knife, you'll see about your K to D

Last edited by BigWhompaOne (2006-02-15 13:38:47)

(BS)Commander_Canuck
+3|6642
-iLL*NaYmL3sS - so I take it your gonna uninstall and not play anymore? lol you see the changes that were made were not made to please a small group of people as you seem to think, in fact YOU are in the small whiny group at the moment as most people like the patch, sorry you can't run around chuckin c4 like a retard, but you woulda been banned from our servers for bunnyhopping and dolphin diving, and I'm glad ppl like you are not happy, in fact we have been counting on it since they announced the changes... I have had many a chuckle at the bitching and whining from the people that can't play the game by using every exploit and flaw they can find to unbalance things in their favour, this thread in particular has become a favourite because you sound exactly like we hoped you all would when the patch came out and ruined your skilless ass...  GOOD ON YA!

Last edited by (BS)Commander_Canuck (2006-02-15 13:42:57)

BigWhompaOne
+10|6776

(BS)Commander_Canuck wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS - so I take it your gonna uninstall and not play anymore? lol you see the changes that were made were not made to please a small groupn of people as you seem to think, in fact YOU are in the small whiny group at the moment as most people like the patch, sorry you can't run around chuckin c4 like a retard, but you woulda been banned from our servers for bunnyhopping and dolphin diving, and I'm glad ppl like you are not happy, in fact we have been counting on it since they announced the changes... I have had many a chuckle at the bitching and whining from the people that can't play the game using every exploit and flaw they can find to unbalance things in their favour, this thread in particular has become a favourite because you sound exactly like we hoped you all would when the patch came out and ruined your skilless ass...  GOOD ON YA!
WERD!
luckybaer
+10|6770| Going Feral

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

luckybaer wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

fuck realism bitch, i want fun. this piece of shit patch is not fun, its fucken stupid and boring. its a game(meant to be fun not real) and i liked what i received for what i paid for. now i want my fucking money back because this game is a piece of shit now.
Man, you're angry!  Take a break and do something else for a while.  I'll bet you'll be fine and adjust to this new stuff after you've laid off of it for a while.
yea dude, i loved the game and it went to waste. i got what i paid for and i hate to see such a bad ass game go to waste. i also hate the fact that im the one who has to adjust when it should have been the noob whiners who should've adjusted and gotten better.
Some guys that are good pilots said that they are starting to get used to the new stuff now.  I read that in the "omfg aa"" thread.  I think you'll be OK if you don't get pissed and stop playing.  :-)

I'd hate to see someone give up on this game.  After all, the noob whiners are still going to be pwn'd by better players, anyway.  I mean, no hopping and stuff means they'll actually have to rely on twitches and good hand-eye coordination!  If they didn't have it before, they won't have it now!  I think that the good players will continue to pile up points, and those that can't be good or lack the ability to improve will fall by the wayside - just like everything else in life.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

BigWhompaOne wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

judging from your stats i can see why your happy...cause your fucking trash. http://bf2s.com/player/BigWhompaOne%20/
Im trash? Im more highly decorated than you and I have less Points. I had my expert Knife and Pistol, before I even hit 20,000 Points. Im top 1000 in the world with the pistol. And I'm trash? Maybe I should play like you and just play Dalian Plant Over and Over and Over and Over and just Whore the C4. I can see why your so mad now they took away the only thing you had. I think it is time for you to find a new game. All you did before was c4 Whore, they took that from you and now you have nothing. I am Legit You are a Fag. I wont even post a link to your stats, they are a JOKE. But if anyone wants to see how a Fag whores c4 please search this guys stats. I cant believe you think your stats are in anyway better than mine you dont even have all your basic badges LOSER.
you call me a fag yet you call yourself decorated. hahaha. thats some funny shit. and please bitch all you did was infantry, i did both and you sucked at your own game. whining bitches like you fucked up the game. you played the aerial aspect of the game and expected to be good off the bat. you never took the time to try and learn the basics cause your fucking trash
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

BigWhompaOne wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

Your an Idiot. When you never get your expert knife, you'll see about your K to D
ooooooooh, you must be hotshit cause you got an expert knife badge. i could have gotten it but i didnt take the time to.
luckybaer
+10|6770| Going Feral

-iLL*NaYmL3sS - so I take it your gonna uninstall and not play anymore? lol you see the changes that were made were not made to please a small group of people as you seem to think, in fact YOU are in the small whiny group at the moment as most people like the patch, sorry you can't run around chuckin c4 like a retard, but you woulda been banned from our servers for bunnyhopping and dolphin diving, and I'm glad ppl like you are not happy, in fact we have been counting on it since they announced the changes... I have had many a chuckle at the bitching and whining from the people that can't play the game by using every exploit and flaw they can find to unbalance things in their favour, this thread in particular has become a favourite because you sound exactly like we hoped you all would when the patch came out and ruined your skilless ass...  GOOD ON YA!
iLL*NaYmL3sS gets most of his kills in a plane or a chopper.  He pretty much is average to below average on the ground - when he chooses to be on the ground.  I think his beef is that AA is tougher than it should be.  I heard other good pilots say they've adjusted.  If he's as good as his stats indicate, he'll adjust, too.  I think he's just pissed because now he has to change his routine.
niomosy
+26|6685

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

What, mad that you have to learn some new tactics?  Here's a tissue.
stampthelamp
+0|6650
hahahaha looks like ill needs to just stop playing. if a game can make you this pissed, maybe it's just that time of the month.

seriously i have had no problems with the new patch. my stats have barely changed and for the better too.

https://img.tehsig.com/usr_28135/tpl_0/image.jpg
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

luckybaer wrote:

iLL*NaYmL3sS gets most of his kills in a plane or a chopper.  He pretty much is average to below average on the ground - when he chooses to be on the ground.  I think his beef is that AA is tougher than it should be.  I heard other good pilots say they've adjusted.  If he's as good as his stats indicate, he'll adjust, too.  I think he's just pissed because now he has to change his routine.
and thats the thing, i sucked at infantry, but i never bitched about like these pussies who bitch about aerial stuff. in fact i was adjusting and getting better at it. but these whining pussies who caused the game to be changed never even fucking tried to get better in the air and they bitched about it and sadly ea listened to them even though they gave no effort to even try and they completely fucked the game up for those noobs.
BigWhompaOne
+10|6776

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

BigWhompaOne wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

ooooooooh, you must be hotshit cause you got an expert knife badge. i could have gotten it but i didnt take the time to.
"I could have gotten it but i didnt take the time to."
the Story of Your Life.

Oh and I am hotshit.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

BigWhompaOne wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

BigWhompaOne wrote:

the Story of Your Life.

Oh and I am hotshit.
i'll quote what i said to some other guy earlier "good one dipshit. were do you get your material from? your so hilarious. did you think of that one all by yourself? shit, you should be in the comedy business. your show should be called "jokes only virgins and nerds find funny"."
and yea your right, you are shit.
luckybaer
+10|6770| Going Feral

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

luckybaer wrote:

and thats the thing, i sucked at infantry, but i never bitched about like these pussies who bitch about aerial stuff. in fact i was adjusting and getting better at it. but these whining pussies who caused the game to be changed never even fucking tried to get better in the air and they bitched about it and sadly ea listened to them even though they gave no effort to even try and they completely fucked the game up for those noobs.
Man, I sucked so bad when I first started playing.  Right now, I'm way better than I was before, but probably average at best for infantry.  Pretty soon I'm going to give flying more of a chance.

People think that the new patch is going to help the unskilled, but after a while, their lack of skills will show if they don't learn to improve and get smarter.  Good players with real skills (not gimmicks) will adjust and will PWN the sloppy and stupid unskilled pogues.  Just wait and see.  This is only a temporary learning period for everyone.  The clever and the good will emerge victorious and the clueless will end up being blue-balled, unhappy, and dead on the battlefield.

I bet that you might get whacked a little bit more in the planes for a bit, but you'll figure it out.  Just give it a try and don't stress!
.nsm
+-1|6643|Hackland
Oh for fuck sakes, MY CD-KEY IS NOT FUCKING INVALID YOU STUPID PRICK. -_- I was really hoping this pile of dog shit would be fixed, but now, this stupid error crap about my CD-key comes back once again. Pathetic.

Last edited by .nsm (2006-02-15 14:05:34)

-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

luckybaer wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

luckybaer wrote:

Man, I sucked so bad when I first started playing.  Right now, I'm way better than I was before, but probably average at best for infantry.  Pretty soon I'm going to give flying more of a chance.

People think that the new patch is going to help the unskilled, but after a while, their lack of skills will show if they don't learn to improve and get smarter.  Good players with real skills (not gimmicks) will adjust and will PWN the sloppy and stupid unskilled pogues.  Just wait and see.  This is only a temporary learning period for everyone.  The clever and the good will emerge victorious and the clueless will end up being blue-balled, unhappy, and dead on the battlefield.

I bet that you might get whacked a little bit more in the planes for a bit, but you'll figure it out.  Just give it a try and don't stress!
Pointless to even try to fly dude. the aa is an auto kill once your locked. dogfights r shit, the missiles cant be out maneuvered and if you do, its sheer luck. any noob can own now. it takes no experience to be good at this game now. all my efforts to get good were in vain.
(BS)Commander_Canuck
+3|6642
lol chucking C4 is not "skill" you witless prick, your some of the crap that we were hoping they would fix in this patch and thats exactly what it did, I would imagine you are upset, and thats fantastic, because that is exactly the point.
BigWhompaOne
+10|6776

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

BigWhompaOne wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

the Story of Your Life.

Oh and I am hotshit.
i'll quote what i said to some other guy earlier "good one dipshit. were do you get your material from? your so hilarious. did you think of that one all by yourself? shit, you should be in the comedy business. your show should be called "jokes only virgins and nerds find funny"."
Dude I have a Higher Rank than you and Less Points! that about sums it up.

Im done postin Im out!
niomosy
+26|6685

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

luckybaer wrote:

There's a big difference between the problems on the ground (which were admittedly not HUGE) and the problems in the air.  With jets, I didn't fly much but when I did, I could usually sit up there pretty much untouched unless I was killed by another jet pilot or me crashing into something.  That's just me flying with a keyboard/mouse.  Plenty enough people could just run the entire game with few-to-no deaths and, really, very little chance of being taken down.  A noob might get taken out by another jet.  Every once in a while AA might get someone if they managed to get an ideal AA situation but otherwise, jets were pretty much safe and death was more an exception.

Choppers were a bit more prone.  50 cals, APC's and tanks could all do their fair amount of damage.  Enough to at least get them to withdraw.  Still, when you're laying into a chopper for a while on a 50 cal and it hasn't gone down, something's wrong.  I've sat in AA vehicles and unloaded on Apaches coming at me head on at close range.  Clear tone, no flares.  I might get the kill 1 out of every 4 times.  AA intelligence just wasn't there.

AA's still got its weaknesses and isn't nearly the 90-100% many are claiming.  I witnessed plenty enough pilots knowing to either stay low enough that the AA lock would get lost from trees and such or got high and hit the after burners to get outta there quick, dropping flares along the way.  Dumb pilots were getting taken down quick with AA and dumb chopper pilots were getting downed with 50 cal's.  The smart ones were still racking up the massive kills.

Personally, I'm not seeing how the n00bs got their way.  The n00bs seem to be the ones most pissed about not being able to air-whore, c4 toss or dolphin dive anymore.  If anything, the whores are getting knocked down a notch so that they can experience life like us tank whores when dealing with a good team of AT's.  You figure out new tactics, adjust and keep going.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685
its pointless, aa is an automatic death when u fly, and if should you get away, atlest one rocket will hit which calls for you to spend a whole lot of time repairing cause if you go out with half health your a sitting duck. dogfights are shit now. any noob can own you. now its a matter of who gets behind you cause the missiles will hit. its basically impossible to out maneuvor them and if you do somehow dodge six missiles, its out of sheer luck. all my time wasted at getting good is basically in vain now cause experience means nothing now basically.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

BigWhompaOne wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

BigWhompaOne wrote:

the Story of Your Life.

Oh and I am hotshit.
Dude I have a Higher Rank than you and Less Points! that about sums it up.

Im done postin Im out!
um no your not dumbass. look again. see im done with you, your not even smart enough to recognize ranks dumbass.

Last edited by -iLL*NaYmL3sS (2006-02-15 14:21:29)

(BS)Commander_Canuck
+3|6642

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

luckybaer wrote:

Oh give me a break the jets were so easy to fly and evade missiles in it was ridiculous I could go the entire round with 1 or 2 deaths in an aircraft if I wanted to and bomb the crap outta everything that moved... it was so unbalanced it was sick, NOW its about right, if you have any pilot skill this will barely affect you, I got 105 points last night on wake in a jet... it just the one that need three or four runs at AA to take it out that will suffer, you can STILL out manouver the stingers, and you can still take out or evade enemy planes, you just don't get as many chances to MISS or your dead. Like has been posted here over and over, anyone that has a decent amount of skill at this game will not see much effect from this patch on their scores, just the ppl that NEEDED the unbalance to make up for their own lack of skill will be affected... apparently you belong to the latter group... maybe you can read some gameplay tutorials or something and you too can learn how to play the game...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard