Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5007|Washington DC

The Sheriff wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

berk?
Cockney Rhyming Slang

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p … rk&r=f


Berkshire Hunt != Cunt... does not compute... do NOT divide by 0 etc

Seriously, how high was the guy who decided Berkshire Hunt = cunt????????????????????????????
L2COCKNEYRYHMINGSLANG or I'll set longdog and hurricat on you.
balderdash
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,610|5667|London, England
We can also call you guys Septics

Septic Tank rhymes with Yank
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,919|5678|949

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

eat some citrus fruit.
and drink some tea.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|5618

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

eat some citrus fruit.
and drink some tea.
Eat a burger?

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2008-02-08 17:42:35)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|5690

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

eat some citrus fruit.
and drink some tea.
and bully your neighbors
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,610|5667|London, England
Don't deny that Cockney Rhyming Slang is epic

It's even got its own Wiki

When something has a Wiki, you know it's the shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockney_rhyming_slang

My neighbours are cunts/chavs

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-02-08 17:43:20)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5020|England

https://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Funnies/2.jpg
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|5690

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Don't deny that Cockney Rhyming Slang is epic

It's even got its own Wiki

When something has a Wiki, you know it's the shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockney_rhyming_slang

My neighbours are cunts/chavs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|5690
country vs continent, we win.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5020|England

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

country vs continent, we win.
wat
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|5690
a dude with a rifle vs a dude with a bare chest.  who would win?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5007|Washington DC
Needs moar 1776 and Battle of New Orleans
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5020|England

dude with bare chest
Dersmikner
Member
+147|5544|Texas
John Wayne was a fucking actor and I'd still take him over any real Eurosoldier.

Tell you what, we'll send Chuck Norris, you send France. Somebody promise to lend Chuck a cellphone so he can call home when his work is done.

I carry a gun in some places in America, out of a healthy respect for the violent proclivities of the populace, but I'd walk the streets of France with a "Fuck France" shirt and empty pockets and have a better chance of winning a scrape.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5020|England

Dersmikner wrote:

John Wayne was a fucking actor and I'd still take him over any real Eurosoldier.

Tell you what, we'll send Chuck Norris, you send France. Somebody promise to lend Chuck a cellphone so he can call home when his work is done.

I carry a gun in some places in America, out of a healthy respect for the violent proclivities of the populace, but I'd walk the streets of France with a "Fuck France" shirt and empty pockets and have a better chance of winning a scrape.
yank
bennisboy
Member
+829|5693|Poundland

Dersmikner wrote:

John Wayne was a fucking actor and I'd still take him over any real Eurosoldier.

Tell you what, we'll send Chuck Norris, you send France. Somebody promise to lend Chuck a cellphone so he can call home when his work is done.

I carry a gun in some places in America, out of a healthy respect for the violent proclivities of the populace, but I'd walk the streets of France with a "Fuck France" shirt and empty pockets and have a better chance of winning a scrape.
Cheese eating surrender monkies don't count
jord
Member
+2,382|5724|The North, beyond the wall.

Dersmikner wrote:

John Wayne was a fucking actor and I'd still take him over any real Eurosoldier.

Tell you what, we'll send Chuck Norris, you send France. Somebody promise to lend Chuck a cellphone so he can call home when his work is done.

I carry a gun in some places in America, out of a healthy respect for the violent proclivities of the populace, but I'd walk the streets of France with a "Fuck France" shirt and empty pockets and have a better chance of winning a scrape.
That would be a good thing...
avman633
Member
+116|5411

SamTheMan:D wrote:

avman633 wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:


yank
brit

I hate that bitch Amy Winehouse
dirty indian
eurotrash, u white cracker
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5007|Washington DC

avman633 wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

avman633 wrote:


brit

I hate that bitch Amy Winehouse
dirty indian
eurotrash, u white cracker
i can has Cosmo KKKramer now?
jord
Member
+2,382|5724|The North, beyond the wall.
Watch what you say, he might worm his way around mods and get you banned. Like Hitler wormed his way into getting people to do what he wants.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,610|5667|London, England

jord wrote:

Watch what you say, he might worm his way around mods and get you banned. Like Hitler wormed his way into getting people to do what he wants.
Your mum wormed her way into getting what she wants, wotchit dik 'ed, I spark u out
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|5584|Long Island, New York

avman633 wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

avman633 wrote:


eurotrash, u white cracker
u cant be racist towards whites.

Cause their better
Please, enlighten me on why you think your better. Your teeth look like shit, your accent is the gayest thing ever and you guys are self centered egocentric fags

EDIT: I'm also going to be the bigger man and will just ignore you racist remarks and end this petty fight
hooooooooooray generalization

jord
Member
+2,382|5724|The North, beyond the wall.
Ignore him. His parents have drilled anti British thoughts into his head because Britain owned India years back.

He can't form his own opinions and is pretty much a weasel who's words fall on deaf ears.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,610|5667|London, England
avman, the real enemies = Muslims and Pakistan

Same goes for you sams, and Jord.

Enough o' dis shit
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|5584|Long Island, New York

Mek-Izzle wrote:

avman, the real enemies = Muslims and Pakistan

Same goes for you sams, and Jord.

Enough o' dis shit
Bitch please. The real enemy is Tim Tebow.

https://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/dawson/uploaded_images/tebow-721890.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard