AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.
Since that asshat Sparklet was so nice to drag my name through the mud last night after I was trying to inform the community of the still occuring red name bug, I though I should clear this up with an edited screenshot for all you morons that can't interpret a picture correctly. For anyone who has seen screen shots of the hack that shows the enemy you know that you can see the enemy's name tag during gameplay, and the enemy's red dot on the radar. I was accused of using this hack.

As you can see, there is a red name tag in front of me which people are saying actually belongs to an enemy, yet there is no red dot on the mini-map in front of me, strange eh?

There are two friendly name tags in front of me, but you can see 3 friendlies in front of me. There is one laying down on the ground in the screen, one further up that you can see on the mini-map, and one in the APC that you can also see in the mini-map. If you have any knowledge of the game you will know that that little blue dot next to one of my teammates name comes up when they are in a vehicle.

There is a UAV transmitting, like it says right on the screen, centered over the market. This means almost half of it's rotation cannot be seen on my mini-map.

Notice the player text on the left. The player that I am claiming is a victim of the red name bug, is complaing about the red name bug... WEIRD!

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/adamecks/redbugformorons.jpg

I think this is more than enough proof that it is not a hack, and hopefully my name will be cleared. It's funny how a little bit of looking at a picture can say so much. I guess a picture really does say 1000 words. Now, will you little fucktards leave me alone when I'm trying to help out the community. It's people like YOU Soarkelt who ruin the game. Once again, thanks to everyone (including some mods on this site) that had my back and knew I wasn't hacking. It's sad what we have to deal with.
{CN}420
+30|6678
Show the whole compass.
AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.

{CN}420 wrote:

Show the whole compass.
What the hell are you talking about. I can't go back in time and take another screenshot you fucktard. It's people like you that have no idea what they are talking about and ruin the game.
Torin
+52|6693
Open up the picture in a new browser window and it will.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/a … morons.jpg
{CN}420
+30|6678
Thanks torin, I see NO UAV. You hack, you my friend are the fucktard.
{CN}420
+30|6678
Hmm, your fav victim and worse enemy are the same person. Strange.
AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.

{CN}420 wrote:

Hmm, your fav victim and worse enemy are the same person. Strange.
Whooaaaaaaaaaa, strang indeed, I hate those 64 man servers with 16 people in them. Dude, shut the fuck up. Did you even read my post, with a UAV on the market it wont be visable for almost half the rotation. Get a fucking life.
ProjectVORTEX
+1|6748|Muncie, IN
I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.  You can't see much of the compass, granted, but if the UAV was centered over the marketplace as he says it was, then the UAV itself wouldn't show up because the compass does not extend far enough south to cover it.
A=10
+-2|6787|U.K DURHAM
no hes not hacking man some of you guys need a life you got nothing better to do but look at others stats and pics. so you can look for faults get a fucking life i like this site very much but ffs its got some tits on it before you start to judge some 1. some might want to look at themselfs as i have seen to many times on here. guys that cry on about others doing this and that when they do it more then any fucker.sorry about the bad language but it just does me head in some times the way some go on about others.
{CN}420
+30|6678
Why areyou getting so defensive? Because your lieing. Your a douche bag who ruins games. Get some skill noob.

P.S. The market is right by the train accident. Even if it was on the "half rotation" like you claim, the enemy would of disappeared already.
AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.
All I'm looking for here is the benefit of the doubt. Tired of these morons being OMG h4x0r. And if it was a hack, why isn't the red "enemy" in front of me showing up on the mini-map???????? Fucknig moron.
Torin
+52|6693
I am also willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, especially with the UAV deployed as the most recent thing in the chat window.

It is very possible that the UAV was deployed off of the map (as he was not fully zoomed out), and the enemies on the mini-map are a result of that. If you can not see the center of the UAV, which you obviously can't, then there is at least a 50% chance you will not see the UAV compass either.
AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.
All I'm looking for here is the benefit of the doubt. Tired of these morons being OMG h4x0r. And if it was a hack, why isn't the red "enemy" in front of me showing up on the mini-map???????? Fucknig moron.
gimp-pf
+80|6667
that makes no sense that person who u are looking at isnt even on the radar?? the person to the right of u is the squad leader of squad 6. so who the fuck is the person with the red name?
{CN}420
+30|6678
Very true Torin, but you know as well as I the enemy on the UAV would of disappeared if it was on the half rotation.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6732|Peoria, Illinois
The icon for squad 6 is so big you wouldn't be able to see a red dot anyway unles you zoom in on the minimap. Since it's not zoomed in, the red dot might be covered.
DrakeRide55
+5|6654
Not a hack, quit flaming him..  All of his points are valid.  Go get a life nooblets.
{CN}420
+30|6678
Adam, I agree thats the red name tag bug, but you can't explain the compass dude. You got caught with your pants down man. Get over it and stop crying.
A=10
+-2|6787|U.K DURHAM
well said DrakeRide55
AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.

gimp-pf wrote:

that makes no sense that person who u are looking at isnt even on the radar?? the person to the right of u is the squad leader of squad 6. so who the fuck is the person with the red name?
The person with the red name is the perosn with the RED NAME BUG that i am trying to show. I'm getting tired of explaining simple shit like this. look at the fucking picture and post before you type.
Torin
+52|6693

{CN}420 wrote:

Very true Torin, but you know as well as I the enemy on the UAV would of disappeared if it was on the half rotation.
Not necessarily. From the scale on the minimap, it seems like his minimap is fully zoomed in, you can't even see the suburbs. If the UAV was off the minimap, at that scale, you would only be seeing 25% of the UAV area. Enemies do not disappear off the UAV until roughly 75% of the way through the compass, so there is a good chance that the enemies would still be present on the screen if the compass had very recently passed over that area.

Not to mention, the red name on his screen is shown as talking in the chat window with "<TEAM>" prefixed before his name. That alone should be enough evidence that it isn't a tag hack, but rather the red tag bug.
stoneisland
+20|6774|Sweden
CN420. Go play the game. Try to recreate a similar situation with the UAV. Take a screenshot of it. Then post your "OMG Haxxor" comments.
{CN}420
+30|6678
I at work currenlty. I will check it out when I get home.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6778

AdamEcks wrote:

Everytime I've encountered the red name bug as commander the guy shows up as an enemy.  I spot him as an enemy and he shows up as a red dot on my screen.
A=10
+-2|6787|U.K DURHAM
ignore em mate this just shows how thick some are brain of a fish some have or just plain wankers that like to get on others backs. it might be that they get kicked to shit at school and need to take it out on some 1 or it could be other things going on in the sad life they have who knows.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard