Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6318
Nice frag. You should move the leaving combat area message to the sides. Looks much better that way.
The audio levels went crazy at moments. Music went pretty well with image and was good for video.
I don't have to personally like the songs as long as they works. Format works so why not use it also.
20 minutes long and I got through the whole thing while smoking a few bowls. Well done.

Hey dude, what is that Font for names and title?

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

...good effort I guess

btw why does everyone modify their game to only have those two camera views when dogfighting or how do u do it
What do you mean? You have so many hours in aircraft and are so fuckin' L33T but don't have custom controls?
What I use is mouse scroll forward to use flyby and mouse scroll back for rear with mouse wheel click for cockpit.

Anyway, he mainly used cockpit to flyby to cockpit...

Last edited by Ten24Alpha420 (2008-02-07 20:48:32)

[AH1z]PJ
+75|6349
custom controls?

if it cant be done through the games menu then it cant be done, Im not gona modify my game in any way to make it easier for my self, thats noobish
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6640|Norway

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

custom controls?

if it cant be done through the games menu then it cant be done, Im not gona modify my game in any way to make it easier for my self, thats noobish
wtf are you on about?
HaawwK
+31|5977|Bolton

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

why is everyone copying captivas dogfighter video, why don't you do something different for a change
so basically your saying dont make a jet movie?
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6295|The | Netherlands

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

custom controls?

Ofcourse it's possible, just press the 2 keys for those views and not C several times.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6151|Dublin
I love listioning to the peeps who think they know the ****, Its funny how people think they are all that and come out with something like

'custom controls?

if it cant be done through the games menu then it cant be done, Im not gona modify my game in any way to make it easier for my self, thats noobish'
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5928|New York

Fredrik wrote:

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

custom controls?

wtf are you on about?
SteikeTa
+153|6739|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

CommonSense wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

custom controls?

wtf are you on?

Last edited by SteikeTa (2008-02-08 07:04:04)

R.Vactzi
+3|6132

SteikeTa wrote:

CommonSense wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

wtf are you on?
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6349
been blowin on that sweet stuff, u guys should try it
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6349

100% Irishpride wrote:

I love listioning to the peeps who think they know the ****, Its funny how people think they are all that and come out with something like

'custom controls?

if it cant be done through the games menu then it cant be done, Im not gona modify my game in any way to make it easier for my self, thats noobish'
alpha420 brought custom controls up, read my friend read
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6349
and when he said custom controls I thought he was talking about actual modifying of some files and shit, I know controls can be changed in th controls menu

and thats totaly fine but if u modify ur game ur a noob
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

To the OP: Did you make the intro title to your movie? Did you use Adobe After Effects or something? A Sony Vegas add-on program?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard