paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6739
Hi guys just wondered if anyone could help me.

Since installing the latest patch, my in game screenshot button has stop working.

I have tried changing the button to another one but still no luck.

So can anyone help and is anyone else having this problem?
IvIaster.Us
+-2|6645
when we download the 1.2 pack do you get like 1 free unlock? im asking because I just got 2 unlocks like last week for absolutly nothing...i am at 8,6656 points or whatever and itll be 20,000 till i get another unlock...i really want that sniper rifle to check it out so am i either screwed or do we get a freebie
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6653|Westminster, Colorado
Okay, not sure about post #2, but yes it's a bug.  Screenshots are no longer working with the 1.2 patch. 

Hope they fix this one fast, I loved taking screenshots of me knifing my clanmates.

Edit: Fraps has a screenshot option built in.  You could try using that for the time being.

Last edited by terrafirma (2006-02-15 11:15:40)

Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6711|atlanta
My screenshot is working fine.  I use FRAPS.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6653|Westminster, Colorado
www.fraps.com.  You can use it to take video and screenshots.  It also gives you the fps while you are playing the game.
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6683|The Netherlands

terrafirma wrote:

www.fraps.com.  You can use it to take video and screenshots.  It also gives you the fps while you are playing the game.
OMG THNX THNX i hve been search 1000 years for suchs a programms... never find good prog for screen capping... Hop this 1 is good gone try!
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6739

terrafirma wrote:

Thanks mate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard