Nintendogamer
+72|6603|Chelmsford, UK
when my team chelmsford city win, or as their coming out the changing room, or when we score a goal like this:
1927(h)

Nintendogamer wrote:

when my team chelmsford city win, or as their coming out the changing room, or when we score a goal like this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoIf_61ufx0[/youtube]
Ah so it don't happen often then....jk

When my team score I just go nuts same as when they come out the tunnel, but then we are known for going nuts.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5948|CA
Shows about aliens.  Close encounter stuff.
Nintendogamer
+72|6603|Chelmsford, UK

1927(h) wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

When my team score I just go nuts same as when they come out the tunnel, but then we are known for going nuts.
football FTW!.
1927(h)

Nintendogamer wrote:

1927(h) wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoIf_61ufx0[/youtube]

football FTW!.
PMSL at the first 10 seconds or so, the fella goes to cross the ballo and it goes over the shed, out of the ground by the looks, make him pay for it.

Nice goal though.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6404|New York
Certain songs at certain parts. Sometimes it's just too amazing that it gives me goosebumps and makes my hair stand on end.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
topal63
. . .
+533|6734
Cold weather.
Lai
+186|6167

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Sorry, but she still gets owned by Maria:

Last edited by Lai (2008-02-07 10:07:42)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6509|N. Ireland

pers0nah wrote:

really good music
Yep!
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6407|fåking denmark

Nintendogamer wrote:

That actually made my hair stand, although I don't know the team.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6239|Escea

Lai
+186|6167
When I first saw that movie I was suprised about how good it was,.. damn that movie is just on your nerves from the beginning to the end.
Nintendogamer
+72|6603|Chelmsford, UK

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

That actually made my hair stand, although I don't know the team.
more info for you: AFC wimbledon vs Chelmsford city. Chelmsford just scored, a few weeks before we beat them 1-0 (as u see in that vid) they beat us 4-0 in the FA trophy and we still have to play them at home.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6726|Sweden
Ghosts..

I used to live on the countryside when i was a kid then long walks through the woods at late nights were´nt uncommon. I could "freak" out when i started to work myself up there, seeing weird things in the bushes and stuff.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6581|Area 51
I see dead people.....

M.O.A.B wrote:

And this

Last edited by RDMC (2008-02-07 10:57:44)

BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|6012|Dallas
Black Hawk Down...Lord of the Rings...whenever I'm in a buggy, racing to the Airfield at Wake, and I realize that a heli is right behind me....
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6312|Bloomington Indiana
hearing someone yell "lets get some tequila shots!"
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6637|Gold coast, Aus.
Hair gel works.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6191|sverige
Lol in lord of the rings 3 when he king helds a speak infront of all horses then charge into the enemy hordes.

And i remeber when ther was WC in football in germany some years ago and Sweden played. So many sang the anthem, the hair stood on the end for minutes.
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6371|England - Kent

Shaguart wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

This is quite amazing to be honest
truly does make my hairs stand on my neck.
1st one the womens voice was amazing the male voice I dont think was suited to the song.
2nd is that fella things like that then why is he selling mobile phones?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard