AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6446

HaawwK wrote:

AK101Tigersharkswe wrote:

HaawwK wrote:

maybe it says were better? they had pings of 40 and i have ping of 30, not much differance, its the same for you..

Creme inf suck btw, well most of them
Thats not skill! Get a server where people actually can hit you, you guys have the crapiest server out there and you guys like it coz then the opponmens cant hit you and you guys have greathitreg on that server + your configstweaks. Now tell me if thats skill, not to mention your gamestyle who sucks = D
ok whine away tigershark, we know that we dont have any hitreg tweaks, we know that you probably have better hitreg than us on our server, say what you like we just won 5 shiny new computers, NOT on our server
Haha sure you dont tweak, <3 soundtweak FTW! which i have inside info about that you use ;p And btw i saaw that you won that with like 40 tickets against a crappy inactive dignitas lineup and still you just won with 40 tickets in a tournament with crappy teams.

Really good game and tournament there nighthawk ^^
And the thought i have the same hitreg or better on your server just forget it everybody outside england dont hit a shit on that server dont know why your trying to defend the server when its the worst server out there and you guys taking advantage of that. Just to win not to have fun GG again!!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6696
content: lots of streaks, good frags, shows you at your best
editing: never bad, which in itself makes it good compared to other movies it was OK, but nothing really stood out.

length, music, etc. were all good. one of the better BF2 movies out there
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
HaawwK
+31|6028|Bolton

HaawwK wrote:

Thats not skill! Get a server where people actually can hit you, you guys have the crapiest server out there and you guys like it coz then the opponmens cant hit you and you guys have greathitreg on that server + your configstweaks. Now tell me if thats skill, not to mention your gamestyle who sucks = D
ok whine away tigershark, we know that we dont have any hitreg tweaks, we know that you probably have better hitreg than us on our server, say what you like we just won 5 shiny new computers, NOT on our server
Haha sure you dont tweak, <3 soundtweak FTW! which i have inside info about that you use ;p And btw i saaw that you won that with like 40 tickets against a crappy inactive dignitas lineup and still you just won with 40 tickets in a tournament with crappy teams.

And the thought i have the same hitreg or better on your server just forget it everybody outside england dont hit a shit on that server dont know why your trying to defend the server when its the worst server out there and you guys taking advantage of that. Just to win not to have fun GG again!!
go tell your grandma.. she will probably care more than i do
oh and SURE your playing for fun, thats why your taking this more serious than life itself

Last edited by HaawwK (2008-02-07 06:51:26)

iMPaCT.uK
+72|6539|UK , Birmingham

HaawwK wrote:

doesnt matter if we won by 500 tickets or 10 tickets. we won. and won new computers for us all. empty was probably the one who told you and i dont look down on him for that, if u actually think sound tweaking gives u an advantage then :-/ , its not like cod4 the sound in bf2 is useless i can only think of 1 or 2 situations were the sound tweak has got me out a situation.

Also shark, i dont think u see our point. The only way for English players to have near the hitreg that many european players do we have to have our UK server. Unlike Sweden we dont have fiber optic cables, there poor quality copper lines, only servers we can play accpetable in are uk, dutch, german, french, polish at best.

your a good player mate, sorry u feel our server makes it unplayable to you but at the end of the day we are a UK team therefore should be allowed to play on our home server for some pcw's. And lets be honest we would lag ALOT more on a swedish server than you do to a UK server. As i think hawk said, in officials we rarely get to play on our UK servers and we have still been able to perform.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6529|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Im surprised the internet can contain the ego's in this thread.

Nice video though. Superb quality and editing.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6692
Shark, please, take a couple minutes to read what you have written and realize that you sound like a complete loser.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6413|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
This movie/thread has got far to much attention for what it really is. Shame really cos there are alot of good movies in this forum which can be viewed, yet this one will be viewed the most because of the amount of pages attached to it. Everyone, leave him to think what he likes, no point arguing on the net about it. Go play a match or something and settle it there.
BluRR33
+27|6430|Sweden
Nice killing in the hotel
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6446
Impact i accept to play on your server but haawk cant just take that it acttually sucks big loads, i find that funny thats why im discussion it with you. I dont even care about you tweaking i just find it lame and of course i like to make fun of haawk who is defending that as well, maybe teddyjimmy dont understand how shitty your server actually are and that im just having a fun time with haawk when his trying to say - our tweaks dont give us an advantege, our server dont suck, we won a tournament without good clans so we must be good players, i beat tigershark in a mix (ROFL) and the fact that immortal are the only ones who can play on their server.

Fun to hear that the rest of you like my movie, i made it for you guys
HaawwK
+31|6028|Bolton

Impact i accept to play on your server but haawk cant just take that it acttually sucks big loads, i find that funny thats why im discussion it with you. I dont even care about you tweaking i just find it lame and of course i like to make fun of haawk who is defending that as well, maybe teddyjimmy dont understand how shitty your server actually are and that im just having a fun time with haawk when his trying to say - our tweaks dont give us an advantege, our server dont suck, we won a tournament without good clans so we must be good players, i beat tigershark in a mix (ROFL) and the fact that immortal are the only ones who can play on their server.

if the teams in that competition were so bad and your so pro, then why didnt you enter and get some free computers?
Simon
basically
+838|6701|UK

Why are you constantly saying that immortal are the only ones who can play on their server?
Stop generalising and putting words in people's mouths dude..

I get good hitreg on their server, as do many other people - On Swedish/Polish servers I get over 100 ping and no reg at all.. just because you get shite reg on their server and they get good reg on it (I wonder why.. the server is in the UK and so are they..) doesnt mean everyone else does.

Even so, good movie mate - excellent aim
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6692

I've played on the Immortal server and I agree it's hard to kill those mofes but seriously this whole discussion is simply....lame as fuck.

Why don't you guys quit your bitching and take it out on the battlefield, i.e. a neutral server. Then you can talk smack.
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6446
Simon dont you live in uk? ;p
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!

Thats what hes saying. English server good for people from england. Swedish server, good for swedish people. Russian server, good for russian people. At the same time though a server thousands of miles away from people on 1-10MB internet always sucks for that person. Its just the way it is.
HaawwK
+31|6028|Bolton

hawaythelads wrote:

Thats what hes saying. English server good for people from england. Swedish server, good for swedish people. Russian server, good for russian people. At the same time though a server thousands of miles away from people on 1-10MB internet always sucks for that person. Its just the way it is.
except swedes usually have 100x better quality internet that the uk, thats why on your server we have 90 and u on our server have 40
BRiiNDED
+137|6167
wow... arguing over a server and hitreg and the internets :S -.-
its like you dont take this seriously...

i agree with everything hawk is saying abou the english internet not being as good and such, but jesus whats points in arguing... its a game...

maybe try going outside?
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6191|San Antonio, Texas

Death_Brinded_Pro wrote:

i agree with everything hawk is saying abou the english internet not being as good and such, but jesus whats points in arguing... its a game...

maybe try going outside?
Blasphemy!
BRiiNDED
+137|6167

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Death_Brinded_Pro wrote:

maybe try going outside?
Blasphemy!
lolwut? haha
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6393|Iowa...
now i'm sorry i said anything.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6038

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

What do the good clans play then? 8vs8, 12vs12 or 15vs15. 8vs8 is the mode which has more skillz. Last season in Up-north, the biggest 8vs8 leauge in the nordic countries me and my team finsihed on the 2nd place in div1 after propatria. All the players inf players in the top 8vs8 leuages plays loads of 4vs4 and 5vs5 to be good. Your argument is just embarresment - oh karkand oh medic whorig, oh medpack oh this and that just sounds like a complete public noob but i might be wrong about you.
so you agree with me all u "good clans" play is karkand as medics ???, isnĀ“t that what 99% public karkand IO servers are, the ones filled with noobs ?????

you just play BF2 easy (noob) mode. Show me skills playing the game AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED
Map                       Time  ↑              Wins    Losses  Ratio   B.R.   
Strike at Karkand     763:44:23     1,741     1,238     1.41     340

Vehicle  Time            Kills       Deaths Ratio     Road Kills   
Armor     531:49:32     42,506     11,583     3.9306     3022

You mean like, whoring armor on Karkand?
Skills.
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6446
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd I dont think you have played BF2 as it was ment to be played once. Have you played a 8vs8? Did you have a team you played with every day for several months? Have you had ATC and go through different tactics and then get pcws and test them? And after that have your team decided which tactic you should use and then practice that tactic several times, (on every map)? If you done that on a COMPETETIVE level then you have played Battlefield 2 as it was ment to be played. All these infantry pcws is just practise for the infs in the 8vs8 lineup to have what it takes later in 8vs8, its also fun with 4vs4 or 5vs5.

This my friend this is skills.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2008-02-11 03:51:39)

HaawwK
+31|6028|Bolton

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd I dont think you have played BF2 as it was ment to be played once. Have you played a 8vs8? Did you have a team you played with every day for several months? Have you had ATC and go through different tactics and then get pcws and test them? And after that have your team decided which tactic you should use and then practice that tactic several times, (on every map)? If you done that on a COMPETETIVE level then you have played Battlefield 2 as it was ment to be played. All these infantry pcws is just practise for the infs in the 8vs8 lineup to have what it takes later in 8vs8, its also fun with 4vs4 or 5vs5.

bf2 was NOT made for competition.... if it was then the patches would of been completely differant...
Hakei
Banned
+295|6038
I think everyone is forgetting 1 thing here:

BF2 was MADE for fun, the game was meant to be played for that reason, to have fun.

If he enjoys playing karkand as a medic, let him, if people think he's a good player, let them think that, but don't go on a crusade about how someone doesn't play the game it was supposed to be played.

It's like carrier rape, I don't really like it to be honest, same goes for any form of rape, I don't see how it's fun.

Sure, I'll rape chopper spawn if there is good reason, but not to just rack up points, part of the reason why I don't understand why people would do it over and over again. I enjoy killing J10 whores with the F35, he enjoys playing Karkand infantry, you enjoy having an unfair advantage on infantry using a tank.

We all have our loves, and you shouldn't go on a crusade because someone has a different style of playing.
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6446

HaawwK wrote:

bf2 was NOT made for competition.... if it was then the patches would of been completely differant...
BF2 was MADE to reach the big crowd so EA/DICE could earn money, yes. But how its ment to be played its 8vs8.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2008-02-11 04:42:46)

hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!

BF2 was MADE to reach the big crowd so EA/DICE could earn money, yes. But how its ment to be played its 8vs8.
Wrong. This game was made with the possibility of 32v32 so to say 8v8 is how it is supposed to be played is very ignorant. This game appeals to a wide audience. There is no right/wrong way to play the game. Only opinions and personal preferences.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard