bf2_zspyvin
+17|6676|The Netherlands
Omg the first thing why i hate that new patch i because WHY we cant jump and trow CV at the same time :S

It is good that EA fixed that u cant fire when jumping but cant use the cv while jump SUX ASS!

OMG EA BRING FAST A NEW PATCH WHERE U FIX THAT U DESTROYD THE FUN FOR PLAYING SPEC OPS

Last edited by bf2_zspyvin (2006-02-15 10:13:24)

Chanquad
+-1|6780|Sweden
Hahahahaha!! HAhahaahahahaahahhahahaaa! Soo.. funny.. cant... breath...
madsmao
+0|6786|Copenhagen, Denmark
plz. You have 164 C4 kills. Find something real to whine about.
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6676|The Netherlands
Lol i think its very lame we cant throw CV's... :S
zerobeast33
+4|6671|Steel City
I hear you ...IN A WAY.

Too many people would throw the c4 like they were shooting a gun.
Which had no skill what so ever. It was pissing a lot of people off when
someone would do that. 

But, I do agree esp. when you are going against tanks or apcs.
I'd love to chill a top the suburb building and when they came up, jump and
toss c4 on them. and then ...boom!

Now, we have to risk another death just to get next to them.

I stated in another forum about maybe allowing a foot to 2 feet toss.
This will still limit some c4 whoring, but it'll make it a little better than
no throwing.
it's  a litle difference now for me to be spec ops and go up to a tank, but
I aint scared.

Oh well, time to adapt.

Last edited by zerobeast33 (2006-02-15 10:28:42)

[iLL]h8+
+26|6708|Florida
Agreed.  I mean to frisbee toss the c4 is kinda unlikely, but sometimes how are you suppose to get the tanks or up on top of roofs and things.  Or up the flag poles.  I dont know, I think there is a little pause between planting c4 now also.  That sucks for blowing up Armor....
zerobeast33
+4|6671|Steel City
there is a delay between placing c4. this helps with the glitch that you would toss a c4 right infront of you instead of detonating the one(s) you tossed.
Again, time to adapt.
Nohurrie32
+3|6665
The use of c4 as a battlefield weapon was not very realistic. The C4 can be used to kill, but I think that if you ask most spec ops they would prefer to have a real weapon in their hands on a real battlefield. C4 is used to DESTROY enemy Assets, Armor, Bridges and creating places that are not passable. The Bunny Hopping Dolphin Diving noob tube loving C4 throwing days are finally OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6676|The Netherlands
I agree that i lame to use the CV as a Gun... but its lame now that i cant trow CV over Fences and walls.. Like in karkand... i cant trow the bloody CV over that little wall :S
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6770

[iLL]h8+ wrote:

Agreed.  I mean to frisbee toss the c4 is kinda unlikely, but sometimes how are you suppose to get the tanks or up on top of roofs and things.  Or up the flag poles.  I dont know, I think there is a little pause between planting c4 now also.  That sucks for blowing up Armor....
Respawning is 'kinda unlikely' too.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6728|Salt Lake City

I wouldn't mind the C4 throwing if they required that it be on the ground or adhered to something before you can detonate, so no throwing C4 over a wall and detonating it while still in the air.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard