jjrp02
+18|6670|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
I play with both regularly...moreso with blazin since the server he's on all the time happens to be my favorite server...

Firestorm likes to command or be in an armor vehicle (mainly a tank) and he's good in both

Blazin likes to be in the hot-zone in the back of the hotel at karkand as a medic, healing and reviving and killing and throwing a lot of grenades over towards where the americans are coming from (he's MEC every time)

my playing style moreso reflects Blazin's, except I'm more of a revive-whore

hey...whatever it takes to win...and average about 60 pts per round

beyond that....it's just homerism...Brits root for Blazin, Americans root for TA
{TA}FireStorm
+31|6743
LOL i can see you guys dont get out much so ill CP it again here.

In Reply To #37
ok...once again same post diffrent forum.
work:home based virus recovery service.
work:flyfishing guide "in season"currently off season.

you may see 9-14 or more hours played a day but thats not
actual play,out of a 9 hour day only 4-7 hours are play the
rest is idle/admin time ect,most often ghosting and
removing smacktards.

i am in TS all day i am 1 person.
fat...no
family...yes
wife....yes,she works 8-14 hours a day for fed ex.
hence i have nothing better to do until spring hits since
its winter here where i live,and its the off season for guides.
my play time has decreased 1/2 as we are getting ready for march and as you can tell blazin and his med padding will soon be in first place again and in time volix.

the problems with forums is that you have less of a life then me if you cant simply ask me questions rather that judge me on you own best fictions.
i am in moongamers ts every day and yes i talk to everyone.as an admin it goes with the job.
feel free to log in and shoot the crap,just keep it civil.
[email protected]:8781

enjoy your game and good luck to the next guy in the slot.
BTW you guys spend to much time lookin at us in top slots if
that tome went into playing....maybe you would be up here....just a thought.
KurtisMayfield
+1|6677
Lets see.. commanding while in tank = way too easy a time in a tank.

You scan, you see someone sneaking up on you.

You put a constant UAV over you, again no one can sneak up on you.

Therefore I can understand that he has all kinds of points. That and he plays ALOT . More power to him that he can part of me is jealous that he has that much free time (full time job + part time school + gf = no free time! )

Firestorm wrote:

enjoy your game and good luck to the next guy in the slot.
BTW you guys spend to much time lookin at us in top slots if
that tome went into playing....maybe you would be up here....just a thought.
He has a good point. Don't worry about leaderboards just play your game and have fun.

High score = lots of time to play. It does not = skill
Anima05
+1|6782
blazin is catching firestorm again
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6670|Behind that RPK-74
LOL what alot of pages about 2 decent guys..
I am from the UK and yes it looks good to see a UK flag as number 1.
I have played with both men , both seem very friendly (why woudlnt they be).
If FireStorm likes the tank so be it. I DO
Blazin likes to revive (and believe me its a good thing too , gives you another chance to carry on and not have a death from the kill)
People please close this thread. Getting stupid.
As for firestorm being a commander all the time is crap.. ive seen him sniping (very well too)
Which was good as i was supplying them so as a last note STFU and go play BF.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6670|Behind that RPK-74
Ok. Where or what has happend to Prt Scrn ????
I got some really cool shots and there not in my screen shots folder. I am well pi$$ed off.
WHERE ARE THEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
m000000000000000000000000000
The k1ll3r
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6727|SE Pennsylvania
Kill...this...thread
Augustus
+0|6728

Herbmaster007 wrote:

IMHO I think it's sad that anyone has notched up over 1000 hrs.  I've had the game since 9th August and only just topped 200 hrs, mainly because I got laid off from work before christmas and then hammered the game since otherwise I'd still only have about 160-170hrs.  I have a life, a gym membership and a season ticket to Old Trafford so I'm lucky if I can manage 10hrs in a week not in 1 day like some of the so called "top" players.  Give it another couple of months, and I'll probably get bored of this game, but 1440 hrs on the same map, that would bore the crap out of me.  I like Karkand but I couldn't play it 24/7.

That's my opinion anyway.  Get a life, get out and meet girls, go drinking with your mates.  Just get away from the computer once in a while, eh.
The most sensible post in this thread.
LT-LEMON
+0|6710
any 1 realise assult toxic started game agen..https://www.bf2player.com/sig/59665807-539.png
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6733
anyone noticed blazin is 400 points behind firestorm
Patashnik
+0|6670
I have to ask, why do you guys care so much as to even flame or make assumptions about anyone?
Swainy
+1|6675|UK, England
I don't care much but i find the power struggle between the two is quite competitive.
When(if) Blazin passes over Firestorm methinks he will work extra hard to retake it back again.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6756|Oslo, Norway
looks like BlaZin.Uk will pass {TA} Firestorm soon, less than 1,000 points seperating them....
IvIaster.Us
+-2|6669
OMG.........you guys are friken NERDS.....who gives a F***  i mean honestly its like thay are celebs or something....

it

just

doesent

matter
[iLL]h8+
+26|6738|Florida
KEKE.  That is so funny.  They are BF2 celebs.  That is awesome, also the flamin' over these guys tactics is pretty gay.  Just play your game and dont worry how much theyse guys play or how they play.. They found something that works for them so good for them. 

Also saying one is better than the other is silly because they have two different playing styles.  I think if I was on foot I would want Blazin by myside.  If I was in a tank I would want Firestorm when he is paying attention while commanding.  Plus, if I remember correctly, Firestorm just snipes all the time, or at least he use to, so hes not a huge threat once you find him or if you are in a vehicle.

Just play and if it really makes you crazy go kill them.  Its fun.
Dilly
The Amish Must Die!
+1|6870
if firestorm commands so much and has a higher score than blazin, props to him.  I dont know what the formula is, but from what I see, commander score dosent really count towards global score.  So if he is up there with him, more power to him.  I bet his ass is as flat as a pancake, I cant sit in my chair for more than an hour and a half before I get stiff.  I also would get bored stiff playing this game for 4-7 hours a day every day.  So I also admire his dedication to the game.
[iLL]h8+
+26|6738|Florida
LOL.   Dilly are you imagining his ass being like pancakes. LOL.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6733
coz

i

just

want

to

see

another BRIT as no1

just

for

a

while

then fuck it firestorm can have it back i dont care either just blazin has saved me from about 1000+ deaths which i love him for.........
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6762
I just saw Blazin take back his rightful place as #1.
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6805
I don't know what you saw, but as of right now firestorm is still ahead of blazin by 19 points. blazin will either pass him tonight or tomorrow.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6717|The Ville
345,607 - {TA}FireStorm
345,511 - BlaZiN.uk

why did blazin stop playing ?
Rakasan
+7|6859|California, USA
it don't look like blazin or firestorm is so hot here

http://www.gameslave.co.uk/bfleaderboard.cfm
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6763|United States
Blazin will be in first place within the next 24 hours.
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6752|Rochester, NY
Blazin is catuching up big time, Sorry FireStorm... Your dominance is over very soon...
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6727|SE Pennsylvania
CLOSE.............THIS...............THREAD.....................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard