lowing
Banned
+1,662|6655|USA
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st … 77,00.html

Mother Fucker!!!.........Where in the fuckin' world can Cam and his fuckin' groupies sign up for this peaceful religion?

Bunch of fuckin' animals
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6694|Tampa Bay Florida
lowing... honestly.  Wake the fuck up.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

Spearhead wrote:

what's your fucking problem?
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6710

lowing wrote:

Mother Fucker!!!.........Where in the fuckin' world can Cam and his fuckin' groupies sign up for this peaceful religion?
If you mean Cameron Poe, he hates Islamic extremists as much as you.  If not, who the hell is Cam?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6449|The Land of Scott Walker

Spearhead wrote:

Appears he is wide awake.  How bout you?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6636|949

Lowing I don't think anyone here advocates death by stoning for adultery or backs anyone that does.  It is your profound willingness to infer that all Muslims are like this (as I did from your choice of words..."Islam spreading peace and love", "this peaceful religion" and "bunch of fuckin' animals") that is bothersome to some (not me; to me you're like an annoying, naggy little sister pulling on my shirt).

Some practitioners of Christianity are zealous enough to kill abortion clinic doctors.  A zealous Jew assassinated Yitzhak Rabin.  People can be insanely dogmatic sometimes.

The culture of Islam has not been exposed or has been intentionally shunned from western civilization in many areas of the world - as is the case with many other cultures across the world.  Why don't you post about a person in Africa being mutilated because some shaman claimed he/she was possessed?  You buy into media sensationalism (in this case of Islamic zealots) and it fits your own agenda, that's why.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-02-05 15:32:11)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5965|Washington DC

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Lowing I don't think anyone here advocates death by stoning for adultery or backs anyone that does.  It is your profound willingness to infer that all Muslims are like this (as I did from your choice of words..."this peaceful religion" and "bunch of fuckin' animals").

Some practitioners of Christianity are zealous enough to kill abortion clinic doctors.  A zealous Jew assassinated Yitzhak Rabin.  People can be insanely dogmatic sometimes.

The culture of Islam has not been exposed or has been intentionally shunned from western civilization in many areas of the world - as is the case with many other cultures across the world.  Why don't you post about a person in Africa being mutilated because some shaman claimed he/she was possessed?  You buy into media sensationalism (in this case of Islamic zealots) and it fits your own agenda, that's why.
Thank you.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6694|Tampa Bay Florida
I was just about to respond to usmarine and stingray, but ken jennings did it for me.

The simple fact is, islam is based in one of the most fucked up regions of the world.  Simply killing all of them because of their religion isn't going to stop them from being messed up.

In otherwords... lowing, stingray, and usmarine, you are looking at this and saying it must be Islams fault.  When it's not. 

I also find it funny how lowing is a staunch supporter of our occupation in Iraq, but at the same time he calls the people of Iraq "fuckin animals".  So yes, lowing, WAKE THE FUCK UP.  PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

/inb4imbanned
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6257|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I don't see the peace and love being spread to 2 sisters. All I see is 2 sisters face stoning to death for an alleged crime of which the only evidence seems to point to a video of them both in the company of 2 men. And in my professional view, its a load of bollocks. Islam, and Sharia Law is fucked up, and someone needs to man up and do something about it. Islam is on a par with a Nazi ideaologies. 'In my personal view of which I force on no others'
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6541|Chicago

daddyofdeath wrote:

I don't see the peace and love being spread to 2 sisters. All I see is 2 sisters face stoning to death for an alleged crime of which the only evidence seems to point to a video of them both in the company of 2 men. And in my professional view, its a load of bollocks. Islam, and Sharia Law is fucked up, and someone needs to man up and do something about it. Islam is on a par with a Nazi ideaologies. 'In my personal view of which I force on no others'
Evidently you don't see sarcasm either.
daddyofdeath

RedTwizzler wrote:

daddyofdeath wrote:

I do see it actually. I was being sarcastic myself. Jeez.
IRONCHEF
+385|6495|Northern California

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Lowing I don't think anyone here advocates death by stoning for adultery or backs anyone that does.  It is your profound willingness to infer that all Muslims are like this (as I did from your choice of words..."Islam spreading peace and love", "this peaceful religion" and "bunch of fuckin' animals") that is bothersome to some (not me; to me you're like an annoying, naggy little sister pulling on my shirt).

+1 Agreed.  Lowing, please chill with the grossly ignorant tirades of hate. 

to me you're like an annoying, naggy little sister pulling on my shirt  <-- priceless
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6003|...
this whole thread is one major fucking pissfest
inane little opines
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6541|Chicago

daddyofdeath wrote:

RedTwizzler wrote:

daddyofdeath wrote:

In that case, you should look up the definition of sarcasm, my friend.
daddyofdeath

topal63 wrote:

daddyofdeath wrote:

RedTwizzler wrote:

Please explain to me how you were being sarcastic? Becuase there is nothing sarcastic about your post. You do know what sarcasm is - no?
Wow, here we go. Derail of the highest order. It is a tongue -in-cheek oultook opposite to the facts. Kinda like what my sister does when I say to her. ''Want a cup of coffee?'' she replies '' No....I'll stand heres and die of thirst instead'' Thats sarcasm my friend.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648
what if you offered her tea?
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6629
"Say nothing of my religion. It is known to God and myself alone. Its evidence before the world is to be sought in my life: if it has been honest and dutiful to society the religion which has regulated it cannot be a bad one."

Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Summed up what I wanted to say.
David.P
Banned
+649|6278
Lol ken even you cant make this look good for islam.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648
dont blame Islam, blame evil Persians.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6504|so randum
Yes, its shit.

Unfortunatly, it's their culture, and has been for a long time.

You getting worked up about it is going to achive jack-shit.

Last edited by FatherTed (2008-02-05 15:56:13)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6340|Oregon
Islam, just like Christianity, Judaism and other religions, has people who are extremists.

If you can blame this on Islam, then you can blame the Holocaust on Christianity.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6449|The Land of Scott Walker
No other major religion advocates death for those who convert out of it.  In most interpretations of Sharia, conversion is strictly forbidden and is termed apostasy.  This is equated to treason.  What's the penalty for treason?  Death.  Are you going to say that's not Islam's fault either?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6625|London, England
Not really Islam, more like Iran. They really could do with a good un-Islamic revolution, headed by a hot 18 year old Persian version of Joan of Arc*.

Without the God bit*

I need to nail a Persian chick before I die.

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-02-05 15:58:32)

topal63
. . .
+533|6722

daddyofdeath wrote:

topal63 wrote:

daddyofdeath wrote:

Please explain to me how you were being sarcastic? Because there is nothing sarcastic about your post. You do know what sarcasm is - no?
Wow, here we go. Derail of the highest order. It is a tongue -in-cheek oultook opposite to the facts. Kinda like what my sister does when I say to her. ''Want a cup of coffee?'' she replies '' No....I'll stand heres and die of thirst instead'' Thats sarcasm my friend.
Yeah that is... but your other post wasn't.

Obvious: I don't see the peace and love being spread to 2 sisters.
Obvious: All I see is 2 sisters face stoning to death for an alleged crime of which the only evidence seems to point to a video of them both in the company of 2 men.

And in my professional view, it’s a load of bollocks. <--- (Is this supposed to be sarcasm? It isn’t).

This is just an opinion: Islam, and Sharia Law is fucked up, and someone needs to man up and do something about it. Islam is on a par with a Nazi ideaologies. (And this is you merely parroting lowing’s typical opines, do you think this is sarcasm? It isn't).

In my personal view of which I force on no others. <--- (Is this supposed to be sarcasm? This is isn’t either).

______

There is no sarcasm in your other post, the following is an example of being sarcastic on the thread topic (OK):

You people just  don't understand! I mean honestly those bitches have it coming. I’ve been wanting to stone my wife for awhile now. Thank you lowing for posting this. You’ve opened my eyes to justice and injustice in the world, and I thank you for that. I hereby am declaring my self a Muslim and moving to a country were I have the God given right to stone her to death.

Last edited by topal63 (2008-02-05 21:22:40)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648

Stingray24 wrote:

Iran is not the only country that is ruled under Islamic Sharia law ...
Muslims arent the only people who murder in the name of their god...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard