cannonfodder18
+13|6537| NS Canada
On the map Dragon Valley, I have an awful time trying to shoot the TV missiles at other choppers because I cant see my targeting reticule when I have the cloud Background. My targeting reticule is exactly the same color as the background and I cant see it when I am trying to take out other choppers. Any help would be appreciated.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5934|CA
I believe that you can change the color of your targeting reticule in the game options.  Try red, or an otherwise contrasting color.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

cannonfodder18 wrote:

On the map Dragon Valley, I have an awful time trying to shoot the TV missiles at other choppers because I cant see my targeting reticule when I have the cloud Background. My targeting reticule is exactly the same color as the background and I cant see it when I am trying to take out other choppers. Any help would be appreciated.
You can't change the reticule color.  Some enterprising people press 'tab' briefly which I believe lets you see the reticule much clearer, but you probably just have to get used to the almost transparency and just get a little better at aiming.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6481|Trondheim, Norway
Just like it is to everyone else

You should:

- Either practice on it so you can steer the TVG decent with the "transparent" crosshair
- Or try to get a view so that the blue sky is what is behind the enemy chopper
- Or fly higher so you will look down on the enemy

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51
Find you crosshairs on enemy chopper before firing, when soloing, just line your self up as a pilot, aim and shoot. Its really hard at first but practice enough and you will master Dragon Valley gunning. I used to be fuckin good at it, but I've stopped doing it ever since my clan dropped out of clanbase.
cannonfodder18
+13|6537| NS Canada
Thanks alot guys I appreciate the help. I thought it might just be me, Im new to chopper whoring so...lol.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6305|The | Netherlands
Get used to center of your screen, or try playing without hud by shooting empty vehicles in singleplayer or something, it takes practice but the result is like sex!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard