The Magic Mullet
+240|6445
Batter as in fight, rather than batter as in deep fry.

I reckon I could take out a sheep, yknow, if it was a case of 'him or me'.

Also reckon I could suplex a Swan.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6785|mansfield
i could easily chin a horse. dunno if ill knock him out but love to try .
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6642|London, England
I've had to kick a couple of vicious random dogs. I reckon I could kill a dog pretty easily, even a violent one. I don't know why people are so scared of dogs.

Swans have pretty strong beaks and wings. I'd stay away from them. Plus they can fly. Flying pokemans outdo ground/fighting pokemans
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6785|mansfield
i think if i had a fight with a xenomorph , id come of worse.
The Magic Mullet
+240|6445
Never try and take on a Honey Badger, the go for the balls as the first method of attack. Sneaky sneaky.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6785|mansfield

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Sneaky sneaky.
lol dirty sneaks
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6395|Southampton
20 frogs, or 3 large kittens.

Anyhting more than that, I'm fucked.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6153|Scotland!

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I've had to kick a couple of vicious random dogs. I reckon I could kill a dog pretty easily, even a violent one. I don't know why people are so scared of dogs.
I dunno when I play with my staffie and she grabs one of her toys and tries to rip it, she's got some scary jaw power, I'm pretty sure if she wanted to she could have a chunk of my flesh off in the first try

If it was a case of me or it, I think I could give a ram a good fight, but  I'd be shitting myself, one attacked me when I was young and I've always wanted revenge
Nintendogamer
+72|6608|Chelmsford, UK
just break the swans neck. problem solved. then you can try the same on an ostrich.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6694|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I'd snap a swans neck no problem, I hate the twats much like Cats, Horses and other Donkey size animals.

I'd like to go toe to toe with an Orang, Urangatang, whatever you call em, Orange Hairy Monkey, clever things as shown below.

https://re3.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/f11/101103110

Come on, lets 'ave it ya flipped lipped muftha fucker
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6218|Winland

Well, I've wrestled down my own dog a couple of times when she's gotten a "provocation attack", and done everything to annoy me and get me to surrender.

I've also gotten wrestled down by her bigger brother, who's about 80kg.

So, a 60kg-dog is about what I can take.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
The Magic Mullet
+240|6445

1927 wrote:

I'd snap a swans neck no problem, I hate the twats much like Cats, Horses and other Donkey size animals.

I'd like to go toe to toe with an Orang, Urangatang, whatever you call em, Orange Hairy Monkey, clever things as shown below.

http://re3.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/f11/101103110

I reckon you could get an Orang in a Boston Crab and have the little fucker screaming for mercy.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6683|Groningen, The Netherlands

1927 wrote:

You wont beat that...
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5995|England

Dogs > You

Just cause you can beat your own dog doesn't mean you can beat others.

Your pet dog isn't biting you, or shouldn't be , as hard as he/she can

On topic:
A chimp
Mekstizzle
WALKER

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Dogs > You

I don't have a dog, these were other strangers dogs that were randomly going after me

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-02-04 06:52:27)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5995|England

Mek-Izzle wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Dogs > You

I don't have a dog, these were other strangers dogs that were randomly going after me
Yeah but your hard

I was talkin to freezer more
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6174|what

A mountain lion!

...cub
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

The Magic Mullet wrote:

1927 wrote:

I reckon you could get an Orang in a Boston Crab and have the little fucker screaming for mercy.
I did aswell until I went looking for the recepie on how to make such a seafood delight.  This was the picture that appeared rather than Delia holding a small red, 8 legged thing with 2 pincers and some 1000 island dressing.

https://fightsports.lunarpages.com/hold77.jpg

It no longer appeals to me now but how could I turn down the chance of wearing a leotard?

ps, I aint sucking it's toes first as the picture suggests.

Last edited by 1927 (2008-02-04 07:01:58)

The Magic Mullet
+240|6445
That does look a rather snug fit....
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6395|Southampton
mmmmmm an orangutan in a leotard........ *fapfapfapfapfap*
Mekstizzle
WALKER

TheAussieReaper wrote:

A mountain lion!

...cub
O RLY?

https://www.kostich.com/lion_cub12.jpg

rawr
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6153|Scotland!

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Well, I've wrestled down my own dog a couple of times when she's gotten a "provocation attack", and done everything to annoy me and get me to surrender.

Unless you have instantaneous reflexes, trying to wrestle an aggressive dog WILL get you your face torn off.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Unless you have instantaneous reflexes, trying to wrestle an aggressive dog WILL get you your face torn off.
The only dog I wouldn't have a go at is a Police dog as its under the control of it's handler, other than that NO dog has ever scared me nor will I ever allow it to.  Cats on the other hand, genuinely scared of them, thank christ they don't make the pet version the same size of dogs.  When I say dog I mean, Staff, Doberman, Rotty, not ya Yorkie, Westy Bischan Freese (sp) kind of dog.  Yes they are dogs aswell but not in the "Which animal you reckon you could batter" kind of dog.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6288|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
I reckon I could punch a camel's lights out, Conan style:

WinstontheWolf
+11|6711

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

i could easily chin a horse. dunno if ill knock him out but love to try .
Horsy will kick your ass for sure, they weigh like 300 kilos maybe (not sure), mostly muscles. One kick from those legs and youre most likely lethally injured I think.. I would go for a cow though, theyre to clumsy

Or?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD3mkpvuvn8

Last edited by WinstontheWolf (2008-02-04 07:19:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard