Master* wrote:

http://i31.tinypic.com/a1mz9c.gif

Thanks to aj0404
i could watch this all day!
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6327|Oregon
sigh...
it's people like you guys who kinda make it hard to be a good sport about this whole thing.
giants won... does it bring you some immense amount of joy to rub it in and make pats fans feel like they suck?
I don't think you'll talk to a single pats fan who supports cheating. it's a bummer, but they payed more than a fair price.

and as a mod, I would have expected you to have seen one of the 3 other threads about essentially the same thing Soup Fly.

Shameful
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

Surgeons/Sams wrote:

Stallown3d!1!!!11!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

djphetal wrote:

I don't think you'll talk to a single pats fan who supports cheating.
Now that's not called for. Giants won fair and square.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6327|Oregon

TheAussieReaper wrote:

djphetal wrote:

I don't think you'll talk to a single pats fan who supports cheating.
Now that's not called for. Giants won fair and square.
oh, no, i totally agree.
I'm referring to the pats spygate thing.
People still say "THE PATS CHEAT"
We know.
We're not proud that they do. did.
edit: also... many sources say plenty more teams did the same thing...

Last edited by djphetal (2008-02-04 04:44:07)

superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6773

djphetal wrote:

sigh...
it's people like you guys who kinda make it hard to be a good sport about this whole thing.
giants won... does it bring you some immense amount of joy to rub it in and make pats fans feel like they suck?
I don't think you'll talk to a single pats fan who supports cheating. it's a bummer, but they payed more than a fair price.

and as a mod, I would have expected you to have seen one of the 3 other threads about essentially the same thing Soup Fly.

Shameful
shameful = running up the score on opponents all year
shameful = videotaping opponents practices and signal

btw, if you're a patriot fan why even open up this thread?  just face the fact that alot of people really hate the patriots and there a objective reasons for this.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6327|Oregon

superfly_cox wrote:

djphetal wrote:

sigh...

Shameful
shameful = running up the score on opponents all year
shameful = videotaping opponents practices and signal

btw, if you're a patriot fan why even open up this thread?  just face the fact that alot of people really hate the patriots and there a objective reasons for this.
fair enough.
giants outplayed the pats. it was a great game.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6536|Flower Mound, TX
I have hated the pats since they decided to go for it on 4th and 1 on the goal line against Dallas when they were already winning.

AND when Tom Brady cussed out his offensive line on a false start call when they were beating the Redskins 52-7.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6245|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Its fair to say EVERYONE loves the underdogs in a game. And love it even more when its the best team around the underdogs are playing. But its all swings and roundabouts, meaning what goes around comes around. Phetal, take it on the chin mate, coz I reckon you will have your day gloating on someone elses dispair at their team losing to yours in the not too distant future!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker

djphetal wrote:

Yes. 

We all had to listen the bs spewing out of the mouths of the Patriots coach, players, and fans in such an arrogant manner all year.  You bet I'm going to enjoy them having to shut up and go away. 

Also, the sports writer and broadcasters drooled all over the Patriots, ignoring the accomplishments of other great teams in favor of re-discussing the record of the Patriots.  Now they've been shown they need to pay attention to all the teams that are playing, not just the one team whose ego is big enough to block out the sun.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-02-04 11:17:15)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6632|Your moms bedroom
im still a Pats fan, maybe all the wannabes will not support the team anymore and the rest of the country will leave us alone
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York

Stingray24 wrote:

djphetal wrote:

Yes. 

We all had to listen the bs spewing out of the mouths of the Patriots coach, players, and fans in such an arrogant manner all year.  You bet I'm going to enjoy them having to shut up and go away. 

Also, the sports writer and broadcasters drooled all over the Patriots, ignoring the accomplishments of other great teams in favor of re-discussing the record of the Patriots.  Now they've been shown they need to pay attention to all the teams that are playing, not just the one team whose ego is big enough to block out the sun.
Agreed x1000. This sums up EVERYTHING.
oStoneRo
+9|6633
i absolutly love it, i got so tired of hearing about this perfect season, and now it doesnt mean shit, i mean yeah maybe they broke the record but thats only cause there was fewer games back then, i mean all that shit talking and now boom, goodbye perfect season. TO THE GIANTS NONTHELESS!!!

this makes it even better cause im a huge colts fan, so its nice to see a manning win either way....
CC-Marley
+407|6820

djphetal wrote:

sigh...

Shameful
I'm surrounded by Pats fans everyday.  Brag about how every other teams sucked. I also heard that the Pats never even gave there all the whole year. They all whine that every team cheated like them. I don't doubt that some have. But I believe that Belichecks Pats have always. I also believe that if other teams do as much as the Pats did it would be out by now. Maybe Arlen Spechter will find out more. Anyway I'll close out by saying that the Patriots losing Sunday has put the biggest smile on my face. Tomorrow's dayshift will be a fun one for me. Lotta chuckles coming......for you Pats fans.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

Brady laughs at Burress’s prediction that the Pats will score 17 points.

And in hindsight, he was right to do so. They didn’t score 17, did they?

The beauty of yesterday’s game is that you don’t even need to be a sports fan to enjoy it. All-world QB, three-time Super Bowl champion, supermodel girlfriend — embarrassed in front of the biggest audience ever to watch an American sports event. It’s schadenfreudean paradise for beta males. Enjoy it, baby. I know I did.

Xbone Stormsurgezz
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

https://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080204/capt.ffa4101b6b0e4d3d8471efdcbffed399.super_bowl_football_sb378.jpg
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Stingray24 wrote:

djphetal wrote:

Yes. 

fucking win
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.

Stingray24 wrote:

djphetal wrote:

Yes. 

What pisses me off even more is that they're still talking about the damn Pats. Not the Giants. Instead they're talking about how the Pats fucked up or what should have been the greatest season off all time. The Giants won and they don't want to talk about how good they did, just how the Pat's did, even though they lost.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

pirana6 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

djphetal wrote:

Yes. 

What pisses me off even more is that they're still talking about the damn Pats. Not the Giants. Instead they're talking about how the Pats fucked up or what should have been the greatest season off all time. The Giants won and they don't want to talk about how good they did, just how the Pat's did, even though they lost.
Not here we don't!

Pity I can't go to the Canyon of Heroes tomorrow.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker
Agreed, I've noticed that also.  I finally found a show focusing on the Giants win, instead of the Patriots loss.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6341|Iowa...

cowami wrote:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/2008 … _sb378.jpg
what a beast.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.

djphetal wrote:

does it bring you some immense amount of joy to rub it in and make pats fans feel like they suck?
Yeah, basically.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

aj0404 wrote:

cowami wrote:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/2008 … _sb378.jpg
what a beast.
3 heart attacks on that play:
-Eli almost gets sacked (OH SHI-), but breaks free
-Eli lobs it down the field (OH NO INTERCEPTION), but it's caught by Tyree
-Tyree catches it on his helmet (HOLY FUCK WHERE'S THE BALL), but comes down with it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard