Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

HurricaИe wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Spazz wrote:

LOL i was playing DOD:S and this guy starts talking in mic that his buddy lost 4 k and he told him to bet on the Giants but he bet on the Pats instead
The smart bet was on the Patriots. Yea it's nice to win with the underdog, but real gamblers do not bet on emotion. The superbowl is the most analyzed sporting event in the United States. Everyone wants to claim to be smarter than the people that do this for a living though.. lol.
Given the results it wasn't so smart
Hindsight.. yada yada
Xbone Stormsurgezz
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6582|Reisterstown, MD

Kmarion wrote:

The smart bet was on the Patriots. Yea it's nice to win with the underdog, but real gamblers do not bet on emotion. The superbowl is the most analyzed sporting event in the United States. Everyone wants to claim to be smarter than the people that do this for a living though.. lol.
The reason I said I would have bet on the G-men is because of the point spread.  I thought it was too big even the fact that who well they played the pats on the last game the regular season.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Kmarion wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I were to bet, I easily would've bet Giants. I would've put a small amount down, and wouldn't have minded losing it, but if they won (which they did), then I would've gotten a nice return because of the odds
Yea well.. "moments ago" I would have too.
Haha well of course. But even before the game started I gladly would've bet on them.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California
All I know is I WON $500
I'm awesome.
GO GIANTS!
FUCK YOU PATRIOT FANS
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

mtb0minime wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I were to bet, I easily would've bet Giants. I would've put a small amount down, and wouldn't have minded losing it, but if they won (which they did), then I would've gotten a nice return because of the odds
Haha well of course. But even before the game started I gladly would've bet on them.
Why?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CDK3Y
+25|6131|BEHIND YOU!
Woho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5953|Washington DC
In Soviet US&A, Giants beat Patriots!
eagles1106
+269|6575|Marlton, New Jersey.
https://bp3.blogger.com/_FGdvMPpUkyc/Ru1UJ_H9WtI/AAAAAAAACCU/LviNusP_Eg4/s400/belichick.bmp
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6634|can
eagles1106
+269|6575|Marlton, New Jersey.
I must emphasize how pissed he got:)

Was so funny to see him leave the stadium and then talk like he wanted to kill himself to one of the reporters after the game.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6742|the middle of nowhere
My favorite part was when there were like 4 guys on Manning and he said "NO!" and shook them off and threw a long pass.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6610|Medford, WI
what game was that from? he finally had a different color hoody on tonight
martinez
+5|5972|Worcester, MA
fuck off the giants
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

martinez wrote:

fuck off the giants
you got served....
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6634|can

martinez wrote:

fuck off the giants
Lulz.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York

martinez wrote:

fuck off the giants
Now, if only this comment made sense...
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

killer21 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The reason I said I would have bet on the G-men is because of the point spread.  I thought it was too big even the fact that who well they played the pats on the last game the regular season.
That I understand. The guys who say they knew they were going to win... mm.. not so much .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6668|Ft. Drum, NY
Ny Ftw!
Darkhelmet
cereal killer

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

good game
For sure.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Kmarion wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Why?
Because I hate the Patriots and Tom Brady. Yeah, I know, don't bet on emotion, but I'm not a gambling man, so I don't know anything about it. I would've only bet like $5 though
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6698
And what makes this the "official" thread?
Darkhelmet
cereal killer

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

the thread wrote:

"Official"
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6634|can

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Official: Woot GIANTS woot woot!! Game over

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard