psH
Banned
+217|6394|Sydney
try and conquer a country in a single day, steal a tank, steal guns, LOTS and lots of guns, shoot everybody who has fucked me over/fucked me off over the years.

then when it goes normal, i would be happy that i knew i shot them that one time.

also, rape many, many people.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6695|Espoo, Finland
Anyone who wouldn't rape someone is a fag!
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6522|Gold Coast
Well, tbh, Id rape.

Then, go against my will, and try and get it on with some hot chicks at school.

Make bets at school, saying what people will say next.

Then do stuff that comes into my head next.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6464|The Twilight Zone

Mitch wrote:

Try robbing a bank
Try killing someone
Try raping someone
Be a total idiot infront of everyone
Thats just retarded. Try getting a good job and use different approaches each day or get yourself a hot girl.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6777|UK

SenorToenails wrote:

HellHead wrote:

Mitch wrote:

...Try killing someone
Try raping someone...
What the fuck is wrong with you kids nowadays ? Seriously !
Yea.  You still have to live with yourself.
Indded. Mitch you need fucking help. I love that half of you only seem to not do this stuff right now because of the law. Not because its IMMORAL. YOU GOONS.

Last edited by Vilham (2008-02-01 02:18:29)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6632|Gold coast, Aus.
See how much redbull it takes to induce a heart attack on myself.
.Sup
be nice

gene_pool wrote:

See how much redbull it takes to induce a heart attack on myself.
You can try that anyway.
bennisboy
+829|6657|Poundland
What i with all this talk of rape, its jus wrong.

I'd probs find a huge ramp n jump off it in my dads car (mine sucks)
oh drive like a rally driver n see how hard it actually is.
Do something illegal in front of a policeman to see how hard it is to get away.
Pokoyo
+2|5945

Vilham wrote:

Indded. Mitch you need fucking help. I love that half of you only seem to not do this stuff right now because of the law. Not because its IMMORAL. YOU GOONS.
It's not quite so immoral if the world resets itself the next day. In effect, the person you raped never existed as soon as the next day comes. But it's still immoral.

I would learn everything I possibly could about everyone and everything, until it was stuck in my head. I would intersperse this with some days full of destruction and risking my and others' lives. But I think that eventually, given enough repeating, you'll do some pretty evil stuff out of sheer boredom, and will rationalise this somehow.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

The amount of rape in this thread is scary. I suggest you go visit a hooker or something if you're that desperate.

OT, I'd probably kill Mitch, then rape his body so that I can a) try killing someone b) try necrophilia c) jump on the rape bandwagon

Actually, Davey P is considerably more into killing stuff isn't he? Might replace Mitch with him then. Unlucky, Mitch.
psH
Banned
+217|6394|Sydney
i would rape, everybody, no matter how old they are, if they are a rape virgin, if they are old or young.

i would rape them on site

rape.

rape rape rape immoral rape, i love it. who else loves rape.

rape.
.Sup
be nice

Ashlite wrote:

i would rape, everybody, no matter how old they are, if they are a rape virgin, if they are old or young.

i would rape them on site

rape.

rape rape rape immoral rape, i love it. who else loves rape.

rape.
I would rape YOU.
Des.Kmal
+917|6629|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
id never rape someone tbh. thats kinda fucked up. but w/e

id just do shit that im too pussy to do when there are consequences lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6143|Scotland!
I'd have nothing but time I guess, so I'd find and hunt down human traffickers, people who are cruel to animals, rapists/mitch and spend a full 24 hours making them beg to die, they'd go back to normal the next day but it'd be fun to watch them suffer like they make other people.

and ... @ the rapists, I'd rather use each day to try different approaches to pulling a nice girl, than randomly raping people.

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2008-02-01 06:16:50)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6536|South Florida

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I'd have nothing but time I guess, so I'd find and hunt down human traffickers, people who are cruel to animals, rapists/mitch and spend a full 24 hours making them beg to die, they'd go back to normal the next day but it'd be fun to watch them suffer like they make other people.

and ... @ the rapists, I'd rather use each day to try different approaches to pulling a nice girl, than randomly raping people.
But you've got unlimited of these days. You can do anything.
Rape isnt immoral because it never happened.
=]
15 more years! 15 more years!
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6141|North Tonawanda, NY

Mitch wrote:

But you've got unlimited of these days. You can do anything.
Rape isnt immoral because it never happened.
=]
So you don't believe a concept can be immoral?

Rape = Bad.  No matter how you slice it.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5985|England

Btw midnight is 12am

On topic: Kill different people, suicide in different ways, basically do things I wouldn't normally dare do
Stimey
­
+786|6131|Ontario | Canada
If I had many chances I would:
Hit on the same girl until I found the right line that I would use the next day.
Rape.
­
­
­
­
­
­
trippy982
+34|6408
Probably just read a lot.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6561|CH/BR - in UK

I'd become an expert at playing the piano, and get to know the people around me. I'm a romantic, so I'd probably try to find someone whom I could be interested in, or someone who means a lot to me... I dunno.
I'd also test some psychological theories, and see how you can manipulate people. I'd check how people react to different things etc. and try to learn from the experience.

-konfusion
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5943|CA
Shooting rampage.  Beat up old people.  Slap Chuck Norris.  Oh yea, and I would rape Mitch.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6593|MANCHESTERRR
Walk through school naked

Joy ride

other crazy shit
doc. josh
+48|6555
Make love to Kelcie and rebecca in my science class in front of every one
David.P
Banned
+649|6284
I'd commit a mass genocide.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6651|Your moms bedroom
why would you rape someone?

your dick would srsly be hard if the chick you were trying to fuck was crying her eyes out and you had a fucking knife to her throat?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard