cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6718|NJ
Yeah what's fucked up is the red name glitch isn't fixed
AdamEcks
+1|6725|Canada, Eh.

sparklet wrote:

Rakasan wrote:

Honestly, it's got to be a bug.   I did experience something similiar a few months ago.   I got auto'd to the other team, but then I was still able to see the artillery placement and UAV sent by the enemy commander.  I immediately disconnected and reconnected since I was afraid I was get PB'd for some glitch.   After that it was back to normal.
happend to me once but the dots disapered after 2 secs
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was hard for me to get the red name bug to appear, it would only come up for a few seconds then disappear. When he wasn;t read he didn't have a name at all. I didn;t even notice this before now though.
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6705|Stillwater, Ok
Its possible the commander spotted them.  And there is a UAV airborne you can just barely see it.  And no the dots dont vanish after a UAV has passed over them once.  I don't think he is hacking, but i could be wrong.  I just know a good commander who zooms in with satellite can spot enemy troops like that.  I do it all the time when i can't give UAV support for friendlies.
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6677|Los Angeles, CA
Some people in this thread do have a point. That single screen shot isn't enough grounds to report him. I think I notice a hint of the UAV scan, but that little hint of yellow may as well be part of the Karkand map...who knows. As for the rotation of the UAV, the enemies at least dim down before the next rotation, so the screen shot is very iffy.

I'm no investigator, this hacker assumption could go both ways...I'll remain neutral, just because I don't know the guy except for seeing one or two of his posts.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6707|Seattle
If he were hacking, wouldn't the red guy in front of him show up on the minimap too? 

He doesn't because he wasn't in the UAV sweep.
AdamEcks
+1|6725|Canada, Eh.
This hacker assumption can't go both ways, i'm right here to tell you IT'S NOT A HACK! Look at my stats, nothing special there. You all need to get a fucking life and stop trying to bust people when you don;t know what you're talking about.
AdamEcks
+1|6725|Canada, Eh.
So many good points here to prove I don't use a hack.
cpt.fass1
+329|6718|NJ
erwin the guy in red wouldn't show up cause there on the same team. He was showing that the red name glitch is there, and I got your back Adam.
cpt.fass1
+329|6718|NJ
Also it's stupid to jump down peoples thoats about it cause then people just won't post screenshots anymore. Unless it's obvious I wouldn't report it "Nitro91"

Also how do you get screenshots
zevilgenius
+0|6669
Look at the top left corner of the screen. It even says "UAV transmitting". I doubt he was hacking.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6707|Seattle

cpt.fass1 wrote:

erwin the guy in red wouldn't show up cause there on the same team. He was showing that the red name glitch is there, and I got your back Adam.
The red name glitch makes them red on the minimap too.  As it is, the red teammate is not on the minimap at all.
AdamEcks
+1|6725|Canada, Eh.

zevilgenius wrote:

Look at the top left corner of the screen. It even says "UAV transmitting". I doubt he was hacking.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Case and point. Thanks to all you who know I'm not hacking. Appreciate it.

For the rest of you, go fuck yourselves.
rombaft
+0|6746|belgium
I don't think this is hacking guys, you can see the UAV line a bit, and also , the enemy's are just on a line or in a certain part of the map, and there are like 15 teasmates there and only some enemy's on that part of the map, this is UAV , and this isn't the next nitro91 wich was offcourse extremely funny
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6701|Adelaide, Australia
You're all being paranoid losers, probably the types that scream ERYX HAX whenever anyone out-snipes you with the AT rocket.

Look at the chat it the top right corner, "UAV transmitting on your mark".
There is a noticable yellow circle around from just below train accident, covering the red dots. There are no red dots outside of this circle segment.

Edit:

Adamecks, maybe you should change your image to stop the accusations.... here's one I prepared for you:

https://img47.imageshack.us/img47/836/nohaxhere3yi.jpg

Last edited by Gulf_War_Syndrome (2006-02-14 21:15:45)

AdamEcks
+1|6725|Canada, Eh.

rombaft wrote:

I don't think this is hacking guys, you can see the UAV line a bit, and also , the enemy's are just on a line or in a certain part of the map, and there are like 15 teasmates there and only some enemy's on that part of the map, this is UAV , and this isn't the next nitro91 wich was offcourse extremely funny
Agreed, that was quite funny indeed. But if I can remember correctly, both teams were all cluttered in the area surounding the train wreck. And why is it so hard for you guys to believe that where there is 1 glitch there can't be 2?
zartanovich
+0|6669
I think that was supposed to be fixed with the latest patch. I could care less as long as they fix the punkbuster lag issues.
A=10
+-2|6809|U.K DURHAM
i dont think its a hack dude but hell you must admit some cunts on here will pick fault with any crap they see dont think nothing of it. and the guy who has posted this needs to say some nice words to you i think. ffs they will end up sending that pic to the labs some of them on here.
dracul
+2|6830
Nope, not a commander spot.
Whenever a commander spots a target it always shows them facing north.
(Try it and see).

That is not the uav either, because if it was you'd be able to see the "smear" from the sweep, and if you can't the dots would have faded.
cpt.fass1
+329|6718|NJ

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

The red name glitch makes them red on the minimap too.  As it is, the red teammate is not on the minimap at all.
But also if you look at the conversation log the guy he has with the red name glitch is talking to him with the <team> blah blah blah. You get my drift maybe EA just fixed certain parts of it.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6756|cairns australia

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

Its possible the commander spotted them.  And there is a UAV airborne you can just barely see it.  And no the dots dont vanish after a UAV has passed over them once.  I don't think he is hacking, but i could be wrong.  I just know a good commander who zooms in with satellite can spot enemy troops like that.  I do it all the time when i can't give UAV support for friendlies.
no when a commander a red blip appears this blip does not show the direction they are facing.so no scanner spotting explains this.was on an official ea ranked server v1.2 with uav doing weird stuff.i.e not showing up on map or minimap.was possible the trailer was getting blown all the time but this lasted most of round.anyway this 1 is weird check my s/shots of funny uav in sig
AdamEcks
+1|6725|Canada, Eh.

dracul wrote:

Nope, not a commander spot.
Whenever a commander spots a target it always shows them facing north.
(Try it and see).

That is not the uav either, because if it was you'd be able to see the "smear" from the sweep, and if you can't the dots would have faded.
You really need to get a life dude. It's not a hack, if it's anything , it's a glitch.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6852|Denver colorado
you sir are a moron..

HES TALKING ABOUT THE STUPID RED NAME BUG. SO GO AWAY AND DONT WASTE OUR TIME..

and. THERE ARE NO HACKS IN BF2. im shure there "is" but still. GO AWAY
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6793|AUS, Canberra
anyone who thinks that he is a hacker is a fucking retard.

its the uav you morons.

dont go acusing people of shit when you have no proof.
get a fucking life and stop being so concerned about everyone elses.
AdamEcks
+1|6725|Canada, Eh.
Thanks to everyone backing me up here. I was trying to help out the community and look what happens. Last time I ever post a fucking screen shot to help/inform people. Now, with my luck my stats get reset all becase some fucktard 12 year old jumped the gun.
cpt.fass1
+329|6718|NJ
actually I have to say he does have more hours and more points then me, so ok it's a hack reset ea. Only 145678 more people to get reset till I'm number 1
Sarcasm just incase you didn't get it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard