xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6699

Viper007Bond wrote:

The P90's alright. Huge ass clip and seems to be more powerful than the MP5. However, it has crap accuracy, so I'll probably stick to the uber-shotty.

And here's a screenshot of the P90 with graphics settings at a actual decent setting.

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/9839/p909ov.jpg

No new sniper as I already have the 50cal and I rarely play sniper. Went for the SF MG instead.
\

is that supposed to be a joke?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
they should have given the P90 the clear magazine...
Havazn
+39|6695|van.ca
What really gets me is the laser dot scope. I mean, this gun is not accurate at all and the point of a laser dot is for long distance shots that have the capability of hitting the target. I dont hate it, but I dont understand its use with this gun either.

Either way. the P90 was never suppose to be a squad stopper. That defeats the purpose of the AT kit altogether. The kit is strong against Armor (and Helos somtimes), not infantry. The gun was never going to be able to kill more men per clip than any of the other AT guns. Hence a bigger clip to compensate its accuracy.

Superior Mind wrote:

they should have given the P90 the clear magazine...
I concur. That would have made the model so much nicer. IMO its ugly as it is now.

Last edited by Havazn (2006-02-14 18:38:51)

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6756
I think the P90 unlock is a vast improvement over the default MP5 & PLA Equivalents, I find it slightly more powerful than the PP19 although its slower rate of fire lets it down in those flight or fight, toe to toe close quarters gun fights, at range it loses accuracy easily, which is where the easier fire control (slower rate of fire) come in handy for placing shots into infnantry targets at medium range. The bonus of this weapon is easily its magazine capacity; even the worst shot could make the magazine kill two people without the need to reload once between kills (50 rnd per magazine, 1 in the gun & two spare).

Bottom line: For the fast fights at point blank range the DAO12 still hails supreme for the Anti-Tank Kit. But the P90's improved accuracy & easier shot placement makes it a descent choice more medium range infantry engagements.

Happy Hunting
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
i think i got the defective one... logged into a server and (surprise!) 80% of players are AT or snipers. so repeatedly i go prone and fire the p90 at another AT, who fires second, from a stadning position, and kills me.

omfg!hax!p90!!omfg!!!!!11111

think i'll keep using the DAO
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6806|Portland, OR, USA

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Viper007Bond wrote:

The P90's alright. Huge ass clip and seems to be more powerful than the MP5. However, it has crap accuracy, so I'll probably stick to the uber-shotty.

And here's a screenshot of the P90 with graphics settings at a actual decent setting.

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/9839/p909ov.jpg

No new sniper as I already have the 50cal and I rarely play sniper. Went for the SF MG instead.
\

is that supposed to be a joke?
What part?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
sparklet
Banned
+34|6749|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
P90 RULES
it real good
unlock it
Mg36 OWNS on karkand
right now everyone is either support or medic on karkand
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6779
The P90, I wasn't fond of it at first, but as I gave myself a chance with it, I realized I like the gun alot.  Yes, the DAO is much better in CQC, that's a given, but I found myself making ALOT of medium range (even a couple long range single shot) kills that I would have had to rush my target to get, had I been using the DAO.

It isn't the strongest gun, but I won almost every "duel" (two players spot each other and start shooting) that I had tonight with the P90 - you've got to figure that with all the crap happening in a game these days people are halfway damaged anyways.  The 50-round clip is a LIFESAVER - it lets you keep firing even after the other guy empties his clip, and gives you lots of spray power before you need to reload.

My opinion - I'll probably use the DAO once in a while, but I've found myself a new favorite unlock.

Last edited by DrDestruction (2006-02-14 21:00:21)

rombaft
+0|6725|belgium
the FN P90 wich is in real life one UBER weapon is in BF2 on eof the wurst weapons there is, you have a bigger chance taking out a guy with the pistol .

Realy, if you look at the weapon charts its wurse then the MP5 .

Also, I have it unlocked, and it is indeed completely not acurate, firerate is to slow, and has a big recoil, not to forget the damage is only 19 , meaning you need at least 5 hits to kill , and 5 hits with this acuracy and firerate is not going to happen without the enemy standing close with his back to you
=TFS=DEVILS.HITMAN
+60|6649|Under the River
Hey can someone post an image of the sniper zoomed in and out
Rizen_Ji
+41|6737|200m out and smiling at you.

=TFS=DEVILS.HITMAN wrote:

Hey can someone post an image of the sniper zoomed in and out
search they're everywhere....
tremex
+0|6648
Yeah well... I guess I'll stick to my DAO.

I can realise the P90's clip can be a nice advantage, but I want something either fast-firing, either accurate, or powerful... The P90 doesn't seem to be any of these 3

Also, the terrain has better textures than this gun :p

Thank you all for your answers!

Last edited by tremex (2006-02-14 22:59:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard