ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6638

bennisboy wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

Well 11 months is a long time...
not as long as 2 n a half year weight (gonna be at least 3)

Trust me, at your age they wont last much onger, especially if you "help" it along
How can I help it along =P
$h0ck3r
"There is a problem with your connection"
+23|6839
lmfao, gotta love mid thread convos
avman633
+116|6362
Don't get caught in the friends zone. (Just Friends reference)

Did she say anything to you when you told her how you feel?
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6638

avman633 wrote:

Don't get caught in the friends zone. (Just Friends reference)

Did she say anything to you when you told her how you feel?
She was happy I told her. She said she never wants to lose me as a friend. Some stuff like that.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6131
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6367|Calgary, Canada
WOW
I honestly have the same problem as you, and im in the same grade.
But the girl i like says taht she has been reaally tempted to cheat with me, i was like well i dont wanna be the one to ruin a relationship buuuuut....
so i dunno. I might get lucky, sry bro
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6714
go after another girl... and the one you like will get jealous... also the girl you like will probably not be going out with the guy she is now by summertime... 

be indifferent an don't be a hungry jack and chase the girl you do like...  and most of the reason you like this girl that has a boyfriend is that he is seeing someone else and unavailable...

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2008-01-31 15:36:13)

Love is the answer
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

ThaReaper wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

Well 11 months is a long time...
not as long as 2 n a half year weight (gonna be at least 3)

Trust me, at your age they wont last much onger, especially if you "help" it along
How can I help it along =P
jua try to spend a lot of time with her and try to show her how good things can be with the 2 of you. If you have a decent working brain while your doing this, you'll know what you shud do by what feels right
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6638
I try to spend a lot of time with her, but she hangs out with her boyfriend like all the time...
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada

ThaReaper wrote:

I try to spend a lot of time with her
Thats what I did.. but it didn't help that her BF went to Mexico for two weeks.. and that we go to the same school, plus I hang out with most of her group of friends at lunch and break, so I see her everysingle day.. There was a few times when he called her, and she was with me, it was like.. Oh shit!

Good luck man.. I finally got what I wanted after waiting over a month..  Was it worth the wait and all the sleepless nights? Fucking every single moment of it...

I think the best piece of advice I got out of my thread was..

Bennisboy wrote:

be prepared for your emotions to go on a roller coaster ride, to be very upset at times cos of her and that girls can really fuck with your head.
Couldn't be more true..

But now, I'm the happiest guy around.. I hope your situation turns out anything like mine.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6309
lol high school drama, wait till you get to senior prom, then talk.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Follow Lt.'s thread on how to get the girl.
devilhammer
+16|6593|San Marcos, Texas

Ilocano wrote:

Follow Lt.'s thread on how to get the girl.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5959|Washington DC
Ask her if she is 4 sexes chat.

Squeeze her tits then say you have Tourette's and can't help it. If she's still mad sue her for violating the AMERINCIAN DISAPLBITES ACT 4 OF 2.

Spank her

If all else fails, knock her out with a tranquilizer, flee to Greenland, bang her, then drop her off in the US before you escape to live the rest of your life with the penguins.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

HurricaИe wrote:

Ask her if she is 4 sexes chat.

Squeeze her tits then say you have Tourette's and can't help it. If she's still mad sue her for violating the AMERINCIAN DISAPLBITES ACT 4 OF 2.

Spank her

If all else fails, knock her out with a tranquilizer, flee to Greenland, bang her, then drop her off in the US before you escape to live the rest of your life with the penguins.
This man knows what he's talking about.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

LT.Victim wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

I try to spend a lot of time with her
Thats what I did.. but it didn't help that her BF went to Mexico for two weeks.. and that we go to the same school, plus I hang out with most of her group of friends at lunch and break, so I see her everysingle day.. There was a few times when he called her, and she was with me, it was like.. Oh shit!

Good luck man.. I finally got what I wanted after waiting over a month..  Was it worth the wait and all the sleepless nights? Fucking every single moment of it...

I think the best piece of advice I got out of my thread was..

Bennisboy wrote:

be prepared for your emotions to go on a roller coaster ride, to be very upset at times cos of her and that girls can really fuck with your head.
Couldn't be more true..

But now, I'm the happiest guy around.. I hope your situation turns out anything like mine.
woo that was me! Glad I could help, hopefully reaper will get what he wants as well
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6638
Yea, hopefully. I still have 2 1/2 years. Hopefully they aren't one of those couples that stays together forever.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6343|Twyford, UK
Give up and just stick with friends. You'll keep hold of her longer that way, even if she never sleeps with you.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA
the best thing to do is ride it out, keep being the same person and always be there for the girl. thats what they love right there. also, remember that its better then what happened to me my sophomore year:

there was this girl on my cross country team that was pretty damn hot. turns out, her personality was pretty attractive to. so i busted out the tools, gave her a lot of attention, hung out with her, etc. i finally score her number and my dumb ass just keeps plugging away, never asked her out, even though now looking back it was pretty clear she wanted that. eventually she gave up on me, went out with a guy who did ask her out, but dumped him after about 2 months. chance number two, and i didn't even realize it. .

seeing as its highschool, remind yourself that you'll be ok. just dust yourself off and keep on plugging away, because when it comes down to it, its all just a learning experience.

good luck, and i hope i've helped.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6828|Denver colorado
Don't do it and don't get attached. If you are attached to anything it will inevitably cause you harm.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA

lavadisk wrote:

Don't do it and don't get attached. If you are attached to anything it will inevitably cause you harm.
quite the emo today.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada

lavadisk wrote:

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

- Alfred Lord Tennyson
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6131|Carnoustie, Scotland

kptk92 wrote:

Similar situation here.

Its always best to just stay friends
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

Funky_Finny wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Similar situation here.

Its always best to just stay friends
complete bullshit.

If you like someone n they like you, it's almost definitely better to be together, because you can still be friends while dating.

Plus being "just friends" can really piss you off
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6638
It feels like she ignores me a lot, but who knows. Women are confusing sometimes...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard