Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|6086
Hey I was doing some broswing on youtube and found some hilarious commercials and videos....I stumbled across this funny vid

Just a question though, do you think the Carl Gustav shot was possible? I mean on a car flying through the air???
Brasso
+1,549|6780

I'd skeet shoot w/ that.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6149|The Mitten
EE (hats
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6795

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Hey I was doing some broswing on youtube and found some hilarious commercials and videos....I stumbled across this funny vid

Just a question though, do you think the Carl Gustav shot was possible? I mean on a car flying through the air???
yeah the shot was possible the target is heat sensored and it looks for the object it targets (kind of like a smart missile ) you dont have to be accurate 100% it will follow the target if you are somewhat off. You can see in the video he misses but the missile goes back and hits the car. So if it was a dumb missile he would of had to shoot into the position the car was going to be in not where the car is.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6553|Alberta, Canada

Bradt3hleader wrote:

I call bullshit on them all.
I mean, firing a shotgun from the hip and hitting a car two (or was it three) times before it hit the ground?
Then, blindly firing the MG and hitting the car.
Only way that Gustav shot was possible is if they took 50 takes imo.
mikkel
+383|6751

haffeysucks wrote:

I'd skeet shoot w/ that.
Some of the stuff on that show is pretty interesting, but unfortunately the presenter is an absolute retard. I cringe whenever he lets out his prepubescent "OH MY GOD THIS THING CAN KILL SO MANY PEOPLE OH MY GOD" commentary. Luckily most of the people presenting whatever they're showing off are pretty level headed.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6370|Phoenix, AZ

haffeysucks wrote:

I'd skeet shoot w/ that.
I actually saw that episode...

and those sick ass little rockets it shoots too?!

OH MY GOD IMAGINE HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU COULD KILL WITH IT, OH MY GOD. (^^)

Last edited by GodFather (2008-01-30 14:27:51)

Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|6086
Rags heads all over, you're messing with the United States of America.   And now that we're getting AA-12s to compliment our awesome M16A4s and ACOG for the USMC, you're fu**3d!
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6562|Belgium

haffeysucks wrote:

I'd skeet shoot w/ that.
This guy reminds me a bit too much of FPS Doug... All that's missing is 'BOOM HEADSHOT' every time he fires a round.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6519|Calgary, Canada

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

I'd skeet shoot w/ that.
This guy reminds me a bit too much of FPS Doug... All that's missing is 'BOOM HEADSHOT' every time he fires a round.
Ahahahahaha.
Wow now that you say that your right. He's a little creepy to be honest. Sounds kinda like a serial killer to me.
Dr_5.56
+0|6081|DK

blademaster wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zCZuqu2leGM[/youtube]

yeah the shot was possible the target is heat sensored and it looks for the object it targets (kind of like a smart missile ) you dont have to be accurate 100% it will follow the target if you are somewhat off. You can see in the video he misses but the missile goes back and hits the car. So if it was a dumb missile he would of had to shoot into the position the car was going to be in not where the car is.
First of all, Shooting flying objects with a Carl Gustav is NOT possible.. and not the way he does, from a standing position.
second... heat sensored?  what are you talking about ?
i've fired a dusin live rounds with a CG and i'm telling ya, the camera man wouldnt be standing that close, if you know about the backblast..

it's a fake.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gustav_recoilless_rifle]CG info[/url]

This is how we shoot cars RL.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Ay5-AY0cs[/youtube]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard